Previous Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

BrianHanson37
Valued Contributor

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2011 :  09:52:57 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Received an email from Convergence, guess they picked up the lipsmackers jobs I did for SRS last year.
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1645 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2012 :  03:27:37 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Did someone at SRS tell you the service would be 30 minutes? I can spend up to 1.5 hours to do glasses for my stores. You obviously have a different account. You should ask. I have been with SRS for years now.
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1645 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2012 :  12:23:11 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I do cards at F$ for Driveline. They give an additional amount of time to do seasonal cards on top of the regular service. It is plenty of time for my stores but I am in the rural areas.

Let us know how you like SRS.
Go to Top of Page

Kamy777
Contributor

USA
57 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2013 :  08:10:52 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Any recent feedback on Strategic Retail Solutions? I got a job offer to do work in my area....any recent feedback positive or negative would be appreciated. Anyone currently working for them now? Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1645 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2013 :  06:33:23 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have worked for them a long time. They are ok.
Go to Top of Page

Big Sue
Star Contributor

USA
783 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2014 :  07:42:03 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Any recent detailed info on this company as far as pay, type of work, how many hours a month, etc.? Thanks
Go to Top of Page

ChrisS
Contributor

USA
89 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2014 :  5:53:49 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Big Sue,

I take a few projects for SRS each month. Most are overflow from other companies, most are paid by the project at what I would consider an average hourly rate. Some continuancy projects, but mostly one-time deals. Pay is W2, no travel or expenses paid, however, pay is always on time and through their PPO. 95% of reporting is through NI, but some fax still.

Project managers I have dealt with are top notch, friendly, and typically available to help while on site. They seem to stick with the company - it's nice to work with the same group of people month in and month out.

Chris S.

Providing merchandising and related services to Southeastern Indiana.
Go to Top of Page

Kelly F.
Star Contributor

WA
USA
563 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2014 :  6:40:06 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Do they do anything else besides the sunglasses? I noticed an ad for a 1 hr. once a month sunglass case in a little store in the middle of nowhere.

Kelly,
Silver Certified.
Merchandising The Puget Sound Area and Loving it! Love what you do, do what you love!
Go to Top of Page

AmyLH

TX
USA
28 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2014 :  06:29:34 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I do IC work for them and my check was recently shorted for a few projects that paid hourly rather than flat rate. My DM is getting it corrected. Does this happen often?
Go to Top of Page

ChrisS
Contributor

USA
89 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2014 :  11:08:22 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Amy,

I very rarely have hourly projects - almost all them are flat rate for the project. The few that have been hourly were correct. Hope you are able to get it sorted out with your DM.

Chris

Go to Top of Page

AmyLH

TX
USA
28 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2014 :  5:29:33 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Chris,

Yes it was fixed today. I rarely do hourly work either. I think that was the cause of the problem. I just wanted to make sure it was an isolated incident. Apparently it was. Thank goodness.
Go to Top of Page

ChrisS
Contributor

USA
89 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2014 :  3:04:11 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Glad to hear it. Looks like things are picking up some after a bit of a lull... hope it continues :).

Chris

Go to Top of Page

RepSusan
Valued Contributor

USA
136 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2014 :  4:35:41 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Got 2 emails today from SRS for 2 different areas near me. What products do they service and in what stores? TIA

Susan
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1645 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2014 :  07:01:36 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I used to work for SRS on a regular basis. I used to service glasses in a store in this area only. It all depends on where you live as to what you will do. They get resets to do and other product lines as well as glasses.
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1645 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2017 :  2:55:31 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got my job back after 3 years doing glasses in 3 local towns ...reading glasses, sunglasses and accessories!!!!!!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums