Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

WendyA
Contributor

Los Angeles, CA
USA
62 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2006 :  10:25:54 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was just wondering if anyone knows where I can get coupons for attractions and such in San Francisco? I tried an internet search, but couldn't find much in the way of printing discounts etc for Alctraz, Fisherman's Wharf etc. Thanks

TinaMarie
Star Contributor

USA
1811 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2007 :  5:48:42 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've just started planning my summer trip to SF also. Have you checked out this site? http://www.buysanfranciscotours.com/index.html

I'm also going to AAA for coupons and maybe the Entertainment book, but right now I'm trying to find hotels.

~*~TinaMarie~*~
Go to Top of Page

Marie In Chicago
Mega Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
62073 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2007 :  06:16:19 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Provides you with the information needed when planning your trip to the beautiful city of San Francisco.

Visitor Information Kit
SF Visitor Kit--Basic
US $ 0.00

Go to Top of Page

TinaMarie
Star Contributor

USA
1811 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2007 :  1:22:02 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Marie to the rescue again! I adore you.
Now I need to find cheap airfare.

~*~TinaMarie~*~
Go to Top of Page

MrsKenna
Star Contributor

Oxnard, CA
USA
1641 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2007 :  6:23:55 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am going to San Fran in July. I was there once this year already. Cheap airfare...use priceline or hotwire.com

CALIFORNIA- Oxnard, Camarillo, Ventura, Port Hueneme and neighboring cities
Go to Top of Page

Heather86
Star Contributor

Bourbonnais (S. of Chicago), IL
USA
2015 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2008 :  11:30:23 AM  Visit Heather86's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm going in a couple of weeks. I'm thinking of doing the Alcatrez tours, but is it worth it????? I checked the price online and it is about $25.
Go to Top of Page

Aileen M.
Star Contributor

Naperville, IL
USA
410 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2008 :  12:13:22 PM  Visit Aileen M.'s Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
It depends if you're into history. I've done Alcatraz twice (didn't have a choice). I found it to be interesting enough to just walk through...but the self-guided tour narration of it that you "experience" with a headset was ridiculously boring.

Aileen Mullee
General Manager
Ann Michaels and Associates
Go to Top of Page

Irene_L.A.
Star Contributor

Valencia, California
USA
922 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2008 :  9:01:38 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was born in San Francisco, don't know about coupons, but, eat at Scoma's in Sausalito. Take the ferry from Fisherman's wharf over to Sausalito and have a great dinner on the water. Ride the cable car to buena Vista for Irish Coffee on a Sunday morning....we enjoy eating at the slanted door, but you need reservations. There's many great Asian restaurants in China Town, interesting small places that are not expensive. Wish I were going.

Irene Eichel
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums