Previous Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Jennifer Cassada
Valued Contributor

Rio Grande, NJ
USA
193 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2009 :  7:24:05 PM  Send Jennifer Cassada an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just did a search in 9999 miles and got nothing...so there either isn't anything or I'm not eligible. Never done a shop, but I see I posted her a year ago and figured I'd give it another try.

Shopping the South Jersey Shore
Go to Top of Page

Stacey @ QualityWorks

Daytona Beach, FL
USA
10 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2009 :  08:20:14 AM  Visit Stacey @ QualityWorks's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Since you are in the system, you will receive email notification as the shops are released.

Stacey Hempfield
Stacey@qualityworks.com
Staceyscheduler@gmail.com
Quality Works Associates
www.QualityWorks.com
Go to Top of Page

DLampkin
Star Contributor

New York City, NY
USA
293 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2010 :  09:47:51 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone know if QualityWorks is still in business? I worked for them years ago, and loved working with Charles, what a sweetie. When I logged in today, I see nothing in my area. As a test, I expanded the radius to 2000 miles and there was still nothing. Are they now defunct?

~~DLampkin~~
Go to Top of Page

MelanieNJ
Star Contributor

NJ
USA
267 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2010 :  09:58:41 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Wow, blast from the past! I have seen locations I used to shop for them, listed in a different company so I'm guessing they're out.
Go to Top of Page

Stacey @ QualityWorks

Daytona Beach, FL
USA
10 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2012 :  05:55:17 AM  Visit Stacey @ QualityWorks's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi!

We have recently been testing and scheduling trailer checks! If you are interested, please register with us! We look forward to 2012 :)

Stacey Hempfield
Stacey@qualityworks.com
Staceyscheduler@gmail.com
Quality Works Associates
www.QualityWorks.com
Go to Top of Page

MisterBill
Star Contributor

NY
USA
261 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2012 :  7:53:54 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Are they still in business? I got email from a company they gave my info to, in violation of the privacy policy on their website, and my email to the webmaster address on the site bounced. And I recently got email from Stacey from a different company.

Bill
Go to Top of Page

SandiA
Star Contributor

USA
495 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2012 :  08:53:39 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have seen postings on Facebook as recently as last week.

SandiA
Celebrating 14 Years in the Biz!
MSPA Gold Certified since 2003
Go to Top of Page

KarenS
Valued Contributor

Arizona
USA
112 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2012 :  9:56:16 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received the following email today.

"When you registered for mystery shopping assignments with QualityWorks Associates we promised never to share your personal information with other organizations and we kept our promise. Only QualityWorks employees and a few independent schedulers have ever had access to our database. For the last three or four years only one independent scheduler, Stacey Hempfield, has scheduled shops for QualityWorks.

QualityWorks Associates will cease operation on December 31, 2012. At that time, Stacey Hempfield will continue scheduling all shops that QualityWorks formerly assigned, and other shops that she and her other clients might need completed. QualityWorks Associates has therefore transferred all shoppers to Stacey's database. Stacey will schedule for Stacey's Strategic Solutions, a company that she established some time ago.

If you wish to be deleted from Stacey's database, please send an e-mail to Stacey(at sh@staceystrategicsolutions.com) and put DELETE in the subject line.

In addition, for additional opportunities you might want to register at Mystery Shopping Solutions at: http://www.mystshopsol.com/shoppers/shopent.asp

It is been a pleasure working with many of you during the past 15 years, I hope the holidays will be enjoyable for you and your family and that 2013 is the best year ever.

Sincerely,
Charles Atkinson
QualityWorks Associates"
Go to Top of Page

DLampkin
Star Contributor

New York City, NY
USA
293 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2017 :  2:40:29 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I know it's been over 4 years since the last update, but I was curious about the companies I used to work for a long time ago and so I Googled around to see if Charles Atkinson had started another MSC after Quality Works closed down (because he was so nice and such a pleasure to work for). I found this Obit for him from 2014:

Atkinson, Bernard Charles

Died at home on Jan. 31st, 2014 after a long illness. Born 1943 Columbus, IN he lived for 30 yrs with his family in Newton, lately with his wife in Brighton, MA. He attended Indiana U. & Oxford Univ. degrees in Labor Studies. Charles founded QualityWorks, a market research firm, after years as a V.P. at General Cinema Corp. His favorite career was Adj. Professor at Boston Univ. teaching graduate level Business courses 1990 to 2008. He enjoyed being on the MA Arts & Humanities Board for many years. He will be much missed and was much loved by family and friends. He leaves wife Marietsa (Theobald), son Benjamin, (Karen), daughter Rachel Chapman, (Jacob), grandchildren Grady, Harper, Moira, & sister Maris & her husband Rocky Johnson. Internment at Newton Cemetery is private. Donations to charity of choice or Care Dimensions Hospice.

Published in The Boston Globe from Jan. 31 to Feb. 3, 2014
From http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/bostonglobe/obituary.aspx?pid=169425435#sthash.XIYWARxO.dpuf

~~DLampkin~~
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums