Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 8

Rickster992
Apprentice

miami, FL
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2012 :  10:46:17 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did a shop for them a few months back. It required buying a $200 or so shirt. Three weeks after no one, including the scheduler, would return my calls or emails. I was forced to go back and return the item. No good.
Go to Top of Page

Tanya@ISC
Trainee

Lowestoft
United Kingdom
5 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2012 :  11:53:50 AM  Visit Tanya@ISC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello Rickster.
I am a Project Manager for ISC in the USA.

I checked our database, and I cannot find you on our system. I would like to help make sure you have the correct mystery shop company? Could you please email me using the below email address with further details, so I can look into this for you?

We value our checkers as they are extremely important to us, and we would not want any of our checkers left in a situation as you described above. Please do email me so I can help.

coordination-usa@internationalservicecheck.com
Go to Top of Page

Erik West

MI
USA
28 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2012 :  07:53:37 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I took 5 last minute shops last month for International Service Check and I was hesitant to do so after reading this thread, but I am happy to say I received payment today -- less than 3 weeks.

This was my first time working for them and it was a great experience.
Go to Top of Page

Mariuche

Wantagh, Ny
USA
25 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2014 :  08:15:22 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
A train wreck, with rude, dismissive associates. Scheduler made mistakes on every shop I did for them. Though she is apologetic, blaming screw ups every time on "having so many shops to assign", is unprofessional and incompetent.

MA
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1634 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2015 :  10:02:13 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Any recent feedback?
Go to Top of Page

DLampkin
Star Contributor

New York City, NY
USA
283 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2017 :  05:11:22 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi everybody! I would love to see some recent feedback on this MSC. They seem to have a lot of shops in my area right now and some of them seem too good to be true. What are your experiences? How are the reports? Are they reliable and quick to pay? Let's hear the good, bad, and ugly! Thanks!

~~DLampkin~~
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 8 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums