Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 68

ActorMichael
Valued Contributor

USA
145 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2009 :  3:32:53 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Proctor & Gamble compliance audits; Rand Mcnally maps.

Michael
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2009 :  7:16:04 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
For the drug stores they service independent stores. If you look back thru the post here on spar you will see some post about what is done at them.Page 10 & 11 have some info on them It is McKesson.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2009 :  01:32:13 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have done some stickering in some drug stores for Spar.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Kelly F.
Star Contributor

WA
USA
563 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2009 :  1:20:29 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have been working for Spar about 4 months and love it! My DM is really a nice person to deal with. She always answers my emails sometimes with a couple of hours,but i always get a reply. I do the Movie Cube in a Fred Meyer and Rand Maps in a Walmart. Would love to do more work for them. They always pay right on time.

Kelly,
Silver Certified.
Merchandising The Puget Sound Area and Loving it! Love what you do, do what you love!
Go to Top of Page

Kelly F.
Star Contributor

WA
USA
563 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2009 :  4:38:08 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone else had the size mismatch problem with the moviecube dvd's this month or is it just me? Everything that came last 2 times has been that way. Just wondering. Great company,wish they had more work for me!

Kelly,
Silver Certified.
Merchandising The Puget Sound Area and Loving it! Love what you do, do what you love!
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2009 :  5:00:28 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've worked for them for just over a year. Last year, I got more work later in the year, after Back to School time and before Christmas. So, Kelly, you might get your wish.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2009 :  5:04:05 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have had problems with size mismatch also on the movie cube. for fast and furious they sent new rfid labels to place on that title and last week, 3 titles came up size mismatch and they sent me back on Monday and they still came up as size. the instructions state that after 2 weeks of size mismatch that the titles can be returned.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Kelly F.
Star Contributor

WA
USA
563 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2009 :  7:46:17 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was told by my DM that new labels were sent to the store late on Monday long after i had been there in the morning. Usually they are sent to me but for some reason they sent them to the store,so we'll see tomorrow if they are really there or not.

Kelly,
Silver Certified.
Go to Top of Page

Ellen Christian
Star Contributor

Castleton, VT
USA
647 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2009 :  5:16:17 PM  Visit Ellen Christian's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone else having issues with their inventory program downloading to the handheld? Mine isn't there no matter how many times I communicate now & of course tech support is closed.

~*~ Ellen ~*~
Silver Certified ndkvcr
Merchandising, Demonstrating and Shopping in Rutland County, Vermont and Eastern Washington County, New York!
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2009 :  6:43:50 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Sorry Ellen, I don't have the HH anymore. Can you get the info off of the HH and enter via computer? It might be a way to get it entered. I know there will be a bunch of upcs to enter. Send an email to your supervisor, they might have an answer. Otherwise, they will know that you are having trouble and you won't be in trouble for not reporting on time.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Ellen Christian
Star Contributor

Castleton, VT
USA
647 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2009 :  7:09:31 PM  Visit Ellen Christian's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Marla - I called my supervisor earlier & he couldn't help but at least I let him know there was an issue so I won't be in trouble. I have to use the HH to scan the dvd's so there's no way I can do it unless the program is in my HH.

I'll just have to call them tomorrow after I get home from work & then do the job on Friday instead :(

I really hate HH's. It never fails that there is always something wrong with them. I had an issue with my AMG HH a few days ago I had to deal with & now this one. I'll be getting one from Impact soon too. Geesh.

~*~ Ellen ~*~
Silver Certified ndkvcr
Merchandising, Demonstrating and Shopping in Rutland County, Vermont and Eastern Washington County, New York!
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2009 :  03:54:42 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
We have had some really bad storms over the last 12-15 hrs, that might be part of the problem. Still having storms for the next 6-10 hrs. Our internet went out and had to be restarted. Good luck.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Kelly F.
Star Contributor

WA
USA
563 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2009 :  2:34:36 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Wow Marla,i hope things turn out o.k. for you. We went thru the storms last 2 winters, soooo not good with road closures, no power etc.! I'm glad i went to merchandising this year. Just went to do my Kiosk,down again!

Kelly,
Silver Certified.
Go to Top of Page

Ellen Christian
Star Contributor

Castleton, VT
USA
647 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2009 :  3:37:28 PM  Visit Ellen Christian's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Marla. I tried calling Tech Support but their computers are down so they couldn't help me. I'll have to try back tomorrow morning at 8:00AM.

~*~ Ellen ~*~
Silver Certified ndkvcr
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2009 :  5:23:48 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
We made it thru the storms ok, but I wasn't sure how other parts of our Midwest area was fairing. Thanks for the concern.

I just finished working a Rand McNally at a gas/convenience store in my town. The store had already put the merchandise out and destroyed the box and label before I arrived. They had not been serviced for several months.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Big Sue
Star Contributor

USA
784 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2009 :  6:31:23 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MarlaB

We made it thru the storms ok, but I wasn't sure how other parts of our Midwest area was fairing. Thanks for the concern.

I just finished working a Rand McNally at a gas/convenience store in my town. The store had already put the merchandise out and destroyed the box and label before I arrived. They had not been serviced for several months.

You can get the reference number off the invoice too, which they should have kept for their records and also off the packing slip which they may or may not have kept.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2009 :  3:09:16 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yes, I realize that, but the label was destroyed and there was a couple of titles that should have been returned. Those titles should stay at that store, the state map for the state that the store is in. On their POG, there is the adjoining state's map, but not the state map for the area that the store is in. That does not make sense.

Also, I discovered that this store hasn't been serviced for years. No wonder that the store stocks the fixture when they get a box.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

LuptonInVirginia
Contributor

Virginia
USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2009 :  1:15:57 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've worked for Spar for a number of years now. Good pay, the work is good and my boss is the best! A great company to work for.

Mark
Go to Top of Page

Kelly F.
Star Contributor

WA
USA
563 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2009 :  10:17:19 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Is everyone losing the Movie cube job like i am because they have removed it out of the fred meyer? I really love working for this company! Today was my last day because they have taken it out,so sad! I hope they have more work later that's regular,i really loved that job,so easy!

Kelly,
Silver Certified.
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2009 :  5:31:25 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My movie cube was removed from Fred Meyer last week, But I had to go in this week and next week and check with customer service to see if anyone dropped off any dvds after the machine was taken out.
I do other work for Spar besides the movie cube, but I have been with them 11 years now.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 68 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.33 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums