Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 68

TVaughn
Contributor

USA
94 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2010 :  08:04:38 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Marla, I didn't email Joni because I'm sure she's busy covering for Gail, just thought someone here would know.
Terri

Terri
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2010 :  2:06:31 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I asked back in March/April, my anniversary is 3/1, and I was also told that the pay raises were still frozen. I haven't received a pay rate increase since I started. But I'm getting more work from them, work that was supposed to be going to another company that I work for at a higher rate.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

BrianHanson37
Valued Contributor

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2010 :  01:36:22 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They always contact me about work, then never get back to me about final details. This company seems very disorganized to me.
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2010 :  04:58:49 AM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Interesting. I have steady work every week plus bi-weekly assignments. Add additional projects most weeks.

Jeff Hix
Serving metro Omaha, Nebraska including Bellevue, Papillion, La Vista, Ralston, Plattsmouth and Council Bluffs, Iowa.
MSPA Silver Certified - MSPA Gold Certified - NARMS Proficiency Test PASSED
Go to Top of Page

Jenny41
Star Contributor

Ohio
USA
746 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2010 :  2:44:37 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I also have steady weekly work and find their organizational skills top notch. I would like a higher rate of pay, but the steady work balances out my wants.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2010 :  3:02:45 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
As far as the steady work, I, also have steady work and no complaints about the organizational skills. Only downside is no direct deposit, and the pay could be alittle better. But the regularly of pay make up for it.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2010 :  06:37:34 AM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anybody popped open the new DVD Blue Boxes yet? Which side do you open to get to the dump bin items?

Looking at the picture included with the key, I foresee more work at selected locations.

I do like the new machines from a loading standpoint as they load almost twice as fast as the others I work with.

Jeff Hix
Serving metro Omaha, Nebraska including Bellevue, Papillion, La Vista, Ralston, Plattsmouth and Council Bluffs, Iowa.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2010 :  5:11:47 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Turn the boxes over where you can see the 'weight' markings, that's the bottom. If you open the bottom, you don't have to search thru all that packing. I've had 'blue' boxes for several weeks now.

I heard from the NCR repairman, that all of the Speedway gas stations were supposed to get them. That will be another 3 for me, whenever.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2010 :  6:20:16 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I should be more clear. I was referring to the machines themselves, not the freight.

Jeff Hix
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2010 :  3:08:08 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
To open, being able to get to the dump bin, use the right side, front locks. I had a repair tech show me how. He said DO NOT OPEN the back locks. If you do, there is a chance that the machinery inside that dispenses COULD take off an arm.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

TVaughn
Contributor

USA
94 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2010 :  12:04:17 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I realize we just got new objectives for the Kmart on going video, does anyone know what Frequency D is now. I used to be once a week but I don't have a job loaded in merchandiser assignment for this coming week.

Terri
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2010 :  3:54:18 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hey Terri, it's every other week, 75 min. Mine stayed the same. But my Sony went from 1 hr x3 weeks, plus 1 wk at 15min, to once per month. Ouch, that cut into the budget. Hope they get more NCR machine installed in my area.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2010 :  4:36:37 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
D frequency is 75 minutes every other week. Exceptions are for changeouts only. The codes are in a table at the top of page one of frequencies chart in last week and this week's waves for your store assignments.
The planned E-Training is not up yet.

At least the $5.00 value bin now has an alpha list. It has room for improvement, but it is a good step forward. I expect it to take me all my allocated time this upcoming week.
I was cut from 105 to 75 minutes. I was changed to weekly tho. That is a change. It is not enough time to meet the new progam goals.
Last week, I culled the $7.50 dump bin, audited the outpost and NR. I ran over alloted time. My DM says the KMart job has specific instructions at their level - no overtime unless in an authorized changeout.

Jeff Hix
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2010 :  5:33:36 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Jeff, I must be lucky with my KM dept, I stay within the time, but just.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2010 :  8:00:05 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I guess I'm lucky, I always stay in my time. I guess after servicing my stores for 12 years I got the KM help trained right.The electronics people have been there as long as I've serviced the stores so that helps too. They usually have everything in its proper place when I arrive, so I just have to clean up after the customers.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

TVaughn
Contributor

USA
94 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2010 :  05:13:50 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks, I've looked everywhere and just couldn't find that chart. This wasn't covered in the conf call I attended. Well I see it now , I have no idea how I missed that.

Thanks,
Terri

Terri
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2010 :  2:11:53 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Look in the POG viewer, that's where I found it.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2010 :  06:47:31 AM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm a bit displeased today. After the big push to get the DVDs delivered earlier, I was successful servicing all my NCR/BB boxes Wednesday. About 6:30 PM Wednesday, an email went out with an additional task to be done at three of my boxes. I already tended to two of them before then.
Now they still want the additional task done. They want both machines handled for less than $3-$4 tops.
The third machine did not do as they expected, so now I have to go back to try again.
IF you service the Blue Boxes too, check your job board. The list of affected machines is long.

UPDATE 09/09/2010: The Disks they wanted out of the machines failed to unload at all three machines. Other disks unloaded, but not the targeted ones. Go Figure.

Jeff Hix
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2010 :  5:05:56 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My DM sent out the email early in the week giving us a 'heads up' for the machines that needed the 'extra' work. None of my machines were on the list. My boxes have been delivered by noon on Tuesdays and I have been able to service all of the machines on Tuesday, leaving the rest of the week for the Sonys and KM work. Spar is the only regular company that I have left, but that was my choice.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

TVaughn
Contributor

USA
94 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2010 :  11:36:46 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well I really hate to ask a stupid question, but does anyone know how we are to get the RGA number for the Chemtura Pool chemical pack up. I read in the instructions that it was to come from our DM but so far I've not received anything. I guess I'll just wait until I get to the store and call Chemtura for it from there.
Thanks
Terri

Terri
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 68 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.34 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums