Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 68

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
464 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2011 :  8:58:18 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My DM just sent a list of the number of pulls. I have 150.
Temp. tomorrow is only going to be a high of 20 and thats at 5pm.
I'm going to freeze.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2011 :  02:02:24 AM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Oh Good!! You can thaw me out !!! That sounds balmy right now.
I just visited a dozen of my locations in the last 12 hours or so. A couple of them are right by the door. Three are outside. Pulls averaged 80 and loads were that high or higher at the outside locations. A few loads were triple digits.

Jeff Hix
Serving metro Omaha, Nebraska including Bellevue, Papillion, La Vista, Ralston, Plattsmouth and Council Bluffs, Iowa.
MSPA Silver Certified - MSPA Gold Certified - NARMS Proficiency Test PASSED
Go to Top of Page

Jenny41
Star Contributor

Ohio
USA
746 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2011 :  03:24:10 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I love this job! I only have 1 inside machine, 18 outside. Dress warm! Did all my pulls last week, had 11. We are supposoed to be delivered by 10:30, so I am loading after work today.
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2011 :  06:54:21 AM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I had 8 scheduled pulls last week and 6 scheduled pulls this week. Half of this week's pulls were the same machines as last week.

One of mine was delivered about 7:45 PM. Fortunately, I had a UPS generated alert to tell me when it was dropped off and routed accordingly.

http://www.ups.com/WebTracking/track?loc=en_US&WT.svl=PriNav

I started about 2:00 PM and got home about 4:00 AM due to pulls and taking a couple of meal breaks.
I like the new pay scale. I wish they would keep it up. My DM says bad bet.

UPS says one had a bad address. That got corrected and will be delivered today.

Jeff Hix
Serving metro Omaha, Nebraska including Bellevue, Papillion, La Vista, Ralston, Plattsmouth and Council Bluffs, Iowa.
Go to Top of Page

Maralyn
Star Contributor

USA
626 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2011 :  6:24:56 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Are the Red Box and the Blue Box owned by the same compan? I noticed in a WM this week a Red and Blue sitting beside each other.
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
464 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2011 :  7:39:09 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Redbox is owned by coinstar. The bluebox I used to do was for Moviecube. The bluebox I do now is Blockbuster and it is owned by NCR.
I don't remember who owned the moviecube machines.The moviecube and blockbuster say the name all over the machine.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2011 :  10:39:40 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Check your job boards. It looks like the NCR/BB boxes may be loaded MONDAY if the deliveries are made. That sounds better than Tuesday to me as my Tuesdays are overbooked anyway.
You may deliver Tue, Wed or Thursday if I read it correctly.

Jeff Hix
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2011 :  06:39:46 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was talking to the Redbox guy the other day and he stated that Redbox does/did have both Red and Blue machines.

The BBX/NCR machines are owned by NCR, but when you look at the invoice that is in the box with the dvds states TNR (The New Release).

I don't mind being able to load on Mondays, just wish it would be consistent. Same with the Sony visits.

I have 3 people that need doctor visits and for some reason the doctors office wants you to make appointments more than 1 week in advance.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Jenny41
Star Contributor

Ohio
USA
746 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2011 :  02:25:09 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
TNR owned Moviecube at one time.
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2011 :  4:49:02 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
It looks like the current schedule for the NCR/BB Blue Boxes will continue to be Monday if delivered to Thursday.
My expectation is they will make it Monday to Wednesday within a few weeks. That would match the pattern when they moved the days forward before.
DMs are being asked to forecast what percentage of each person's boxes will be done Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday.
The goal is to get goback assignments out on weekdays instead of weekends. I like that idea. I am waiting for a goback on a repaired unit now. (Friday 7:00 PM)

Jeff Hix
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2011 :  05:47:03 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Personally, I like Mondays. That way I can do, Mondays, BBX/NCR; Tuesdays, Sony and KM work; Wednesday, another company; Thursday, doctor's appointments; Friday, housework get ready for weekend.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2011 :  05:46:05 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I get an email from my supervisor weekly with people's names and what jobs are not reported yet. Usually receive it either the last day or the day before the jobs need to be done. It amazing to me, how many people wait til the last minute. If I was in charge (and of course, I'm not), I would be finding more merchandisers. I understand that problems happen, but most of these people on are the list every week, sometimes with 10-15 jobs due the next day.

Just amazing to me.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Jenny41
Star Contributor

Ohio
USA
746 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2011 :  2:41:44 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Marla, I agree with you. I am the one who has to call all of these people! Not very often do I get a live person, either!
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2011 :  3:59:52 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
my sympathy to you, Jenny

Marla
Go to Top of Page

BrandyB75

Vicksburg, MISSISSIPPI
USA
21 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2011 :  2:43:29 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
does Spar have direct deposit?

Brandy
MSPA Silver Certified
# egrq8j
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2011 :  3:02:42 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The last I heard, unfortunately NO. They are the only company that I work for that doesn't.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2011 :  06:02:16 AM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
If you still have the Michael's job, take a #2 Phillips head screw driver or better a small ratchet with a 90 degree angle that can hold the #2 Phillips head screw driver.

My unit's door would not stay shut. I had to use the screw driver to unscrew the top screw and re-secure the door.

Also holding the spot to get the operating menu functioning was harder than it should be IMO. I did get it set up, but it was tougher than it should have been.

Jeff Hix
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2011 :  3:32:55 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I didn't have any problems with mine, except 3 dvds were in thicker boxes and all copies wouldn't fit. I gave the extras to the Dept Mgr.
I did notice that the batteries kept falling off when I opened the unit's door was opened. Maybe some heavier duty double faced tape was needed to be used.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

TVaughn
Contributor

USA
94 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2011 :  11:25:33 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone here do the Solutions 2 Go games in Kmart? We're doing a return this week (first time) and for the life of me I can't locate the following documents on my merchandising assignment page.

)  Fixture POG (one
per store per frequency to leave behind)  Store Return To Stock Notice  Return Count Form  Packing List  Letter
of Authorization for Return (one per store to leave behind)  Carton Label

The rest of the job info has spooled but I can't find these.
Thanks,
Terri

Terri
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2011 :  12:52:15 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
The POG is under the Hotsheet tab.
The rest is under Retail Info Materials (Mandatory Print).
I did mine last week.

I would also recommend you read and print if possible the relivant Mesage Board item about a Kmart generated paperwork sent out by Kmart in the stores marked hold for Spar Rep.

Jeff Hix
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 68 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.33 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums