Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 68

TVaughn
Contributor

USA
94 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2011 :  1:18:22 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The only link under Retail Info materials if the 5 page Instructions Returns Project. Maybe they just don't have it up yet. Also nothing under my Hotsheet tab.
I did read all the message board info. Any helpful hints you can give us Jeff to make this go smoother?
Thanks,
Terri

Terri
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2011 :  1:34:56 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Read through the message board messages. I think there was more than one on this topic.
You should have a POG in your files from previous servicing. It did not change. Merchandise (straighten) per that POG. Sort by type and then title.
Arrange the dumpbin stuff by type; then price; then title.
The number of copies to be kept in store depend on your frequency category. Return the surplus.
As posted in the message board, do not send back product branded ZOO.
If you are still having problems pulling that material up in the morning, contact SAL line or your DMM.

Jeff Hix
Serving metro Omaha, Nebraska including Bellevue, Papillion, La Vista, Ralston, Plattsmouth and Council Bluffs, Iowa.
MSPA Silver Certified - MSPA Gold Certified - NARMS Proficiency Test PASSED
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2011 :  2:30:40 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Terri, I'll email you the info. My store's 605 pulled every title and scanned it out before I even got to the store. She should have left some behind, but she didn't.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
455 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2011 :  8:10:46 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm in the same boat. The only thing I have so far is the call report and instructions nothing else has posted. I have my pog for the games and the only thing on my message board is the zoo product.I'm emailing my DM to see what she knows, if anything.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2011 :  05:23:35 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just checked my planogram viewer part, by entering chain and store number, scrolled down and found Solutions to Go and there was all the paperwork, including POG for my work last week. Maybe you can find yours the same way. Sue, if you can't find yours, email me your store number and I'll try to find it.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

TVaughn
Contributor

USA
94 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2011 :  11:52:20 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks everyone for your responses and emails. Just got home and have an email from Spar that it was their issue and all paperwork has spooled correctly now. But I still can't find the information, which I thought was store specific of how much of each price point/platform to return. I found this in the instructions but doesn't make sense to me.

As you stack look to the back of the product for a “Generic UPC Sticker” covering the real UPC-this product CAN be returned
Game
s
Freq.
Code
A
Number of
Platform/Title
Units to Return
Greater Than 4 Examples: ANY platform/title that has more than assigned amount will be returned If you
have 6 “GAME PARTY”, for Wii $9.99, you will return 2 and place 4 back onto the fixture
B Greater Than 4 you have 7 “GAME PARTY”, for Wii $9.99, you will return 3 and place 4 back onto the fixture
C Greater Than 3 you have 5 “GAME PARTY”, for Wii $9.99, you will return 2 and place 3 back onto the fixture

So since I'm a frequency code C, does that mean if I have greater than 3 I return all the rest?
Sorry but I found this jobs instructions to be really confusing.

Terri
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2011 :  12:31:03 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just received an email from Spar stating that the missing info for the S2Go has been loaded. If my store had not returned all of the titles prior to my visit, I would have kept 4 of each as a max. As a C store, you're right, only keep 3 of each.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

TVaughn
Contributor

USA
94 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2011 :  12:34:35 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks Marla, I was just going over the instructions again and that was all I was able to determine to keep. This couldn't be a simpler job with any more convoluted instructions.
Thanks for the emails also.

Terri

Terri
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2011 :  2:23:17 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
no problem, you were there when I got started.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1645 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2011 :  3:05:37 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have applied with this company so many times. I have heard nothing.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2011 :  3:18:43 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They were my 2nd company, after Certified. Now they are my main money making company. I do wish they would get direct deposit, tho.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Cheryl55
Valued Contributor

USA
166 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2011 :  3:19:11 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yea? I got hired but never got any work. Emailed the DM several times. When they would post on NARMS I would answer with the fact that I was already hired in this area. They would CC me on the email they sent to the DM and I would never hear anything back.I have a very good reputation and am never late with my work so I don't know what the problem was. Kinda lost my faith in them.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2011 :  3:28:36 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Cheryl, maybe they have a regular rep that gets all of the work. Sometimes they hire an extra person. I seen an ad for the little town near me recently, I emailed my RM asking what was up, because there was 3 reps, all outside of that town of less than 2,500 people. The town is so small there is no WalMart, and only 1 DG and 1 F$, 1 grocery store, and 2 stop lights. Evidently someone messed up and didn't look close enough.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Cheryl55
Valued Contributor

USA
166 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2011 :  5:31:11 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
It was just strange. That was a couple of years ago. They would run postings on NARMS for different small towns in the area, I would respond, nothing would happen. I finally quit responding. Felt like I had been black balledI can take a hint!LOL
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
455 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2011 :  6:58:01 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Terri, If you haven't found your paperwork yet for the solutions to go. Click on your store number and under the retail information materials(man. print) you will find all the paperwork. Mine downloaded today.

Thanks Marla, My paperwork downloaded today for my stores.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
455 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2011 :  7:05:27 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
In my area, they have postings on Narms and there is already 4 of us in the area. When I was hired in 1998 I was the only one, Then about 5 years ago they hired another gal. and gave her half of my stores,except for the kmart, as the kmart manager told the DM they didn't want anyone else except me to service the stor for spar. Then a couple of years ago got another new DM and she hired 2 more gals.I know one does a town up in the mountains that is about 120 miles one way for a Rite Aid, thats they only thing up there. I guess the other gal is just for fillin.
They have been posting for cosmetic resets in my area the past few weeks now.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2011 :  8:55:17 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was notified today that I have a new DM. Apparently, SPAR realigned the districts.

Jeff Hix
Serving metro Omaha, Nebraska including Bellevue, Papillion, La Vista, Ralston, Plattsmouth and Council Bluffs, Iowa.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2011 :  12:09:23 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My DM area was divided up, she lost 1 state, but I'm glad I kept her. I've been thru 4 supervisors since I hired on, now when I have a question, I usually just go directly to her.

I can hook people up in the IN and KY, if someone wants to complete work on time. Just email.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
455 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2011 :  7:21:41 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Realigned districts again! This is about the 8th time in the 14 years I've been with them. I haven't heard from my DM so who knows if they redid Wa.,Id.,Or. Montana,Wy. again or not.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2011 :  8:19:23 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Look at your jobs for next week. Scroll RIGHT as far as you can. Your DMM will be listed in one of the last columns to the right of each job.

Jeff Hix
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 68 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ® Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.31 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums