Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 68

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2011 :  4:24:17 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
If it didn't affect my job pacing, it would almost be funny. Two of my NCR/BB blue box deliveries arrived in my home town and then were not taken off the truck. They went to the home town of my DM 500 miles away. The deliveries will not be back until Wednesday afternoon.

I keep telling them it would be nice if they made the pulls (26) only when we load. I had the Southern most and Northern most locations last Monday. This Monday was a location that was loaded Friday. Coordination is not always their strong suit.

Jeff Hix
Serving metro Omaha, Nebraska including Bellevue, Papillion, La Vista, Ralston, Plattsmouth and Council Bluffs, Iowa.
MSPA Silver Certified - MSPA Gold Certified - NARMS Proficiency Test PASSED
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2011 :  10:28:29 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've given up asking about a pay raise, 3 yrs so far and no raise.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2011 :  11:01:40 AM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Check your message board. NCR/BB Blue Box deliveries may be a bit off normal schedules. Some kind of delay at the distribution point warehouse.

UPDATE: My 14 units are being shipped by air rather than truck which is the usual way.
I set them up on WWW.MYUPS.COM so I do not need to retype them or mess with the SPAR links. The site provides me full tracking details for each shipment after entering the details just once.

Monday - 08/15/2011. Some of the boxes were not put on the truck until 08:30 this morning. Normally the truck has left the barn by then. All my boxes at least made the truck. So far some of my normal afternoon deliveries are completed. All delivered by 10:35 AM !! Call the newspapers, I'll be home for supper.

Jeff Hix
Serving metro Omaha, Nebraska including Bellevue, Papillion, La Vista, Ralston, Plattsmouth and Council Bluffs, Iowa.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2011 :  12:36:41 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Jeff, I don't know about you, but my supervisor emails all of her people whenever the message board has something posted. She's really great.

I just checked my NCR/BB packages and all are on schedule to be delivered on Monday by 10:30 am. Good! something NOT messed up. Maybe this week will run smoother than the last few weeks.

Monday, everything was delivered to stores prior to the 10:30 promised time. Completed and reported. I love McD's free wifi, it makes so easy to check on things during the day and get a drink too.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
455 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2011 :  2:08:11 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My DM also sends out an email when something to message board is posted. She also sends an email on ncr whenever there is going to be a delay and also how many dvds we are loading for the wek, so we don't have to go thru the 600+ pages looking for our stores.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Jenny41
Star Contributor

Ohio
USA
746 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2011 :  10:28:05 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My DM also sends emails. My deliveries are all on schedule.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2011 :  12:10:51 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Sue, I use the 'find' feature on those spreadsheets. It helps me alot.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2011 :  6:50:28 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Toys R Us job. The form for the SRS clerk has a typo on the third item. Under TRU SKN: 67-3962 is 67-9362 in the store computer - verified by UPC and scanner gun.
The job itself only took an hour vs the two hours allowed.

Jeff Hix
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2011 :  6:59:27 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
The OD Sony job calls for complete price verifications. It has 12 prices not scanning correctly at the store I serviced today. Six (6) may be reported by task 26, but the other 6 are the ones in the price change and sticker job. Those are all original "current pricing". Happy RTSing. Each store must be RTSed individually.
At the store, I serviced today, there was a changeout shipment last week and a small replen after that.
Don't forget to change the PP signage.
This changeout form has a couple of new wrinkles. They want to know the approximate number of holes before and after servicing.
Additionally, the "Alpha List" is not a proper label for that sheet. It is in display order like a product count sheet.

Added note: There is direction to return the Waterfall DVDs, but no POG or listing of what they want in the Waterfall.

Jeff Hix
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
455 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2011 :  6:04:43 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They have posted on the message board about what to do about the price changes.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2011 :  7:22:13 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Another case of whispering "whoa Nellie" after the horse is out of the barn and in the next county.

Jeff Hix
Go to Top of Page

Heather_NW
Trainee

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2011 :  8:46:36 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Look in the guide for the waterfall instructions. It is to put NR titles in this. No there wasn't a POG to print.

Heather
merchandising in the NW
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2011 :  4:09:32 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
is anyone else having trouble with spar's website? I can't get into the site to enter my report. I reported it to my DMM, and now the site is 'under construction'. I'm glad it wasn't just me.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
455 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2011 :  5:48:57 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have been trying since 4pm MT time to get in.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2011 :  5:56:28 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I finally emailed my DMM and told her that I would be late in reporting, because I wasn't staying up all night. I hope it will be back up tomorrow, especially since I still need to print my other jobs, including at KM reset/pogs.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
455 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2011 :  6:23:05 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The site is back up at 7:30 pm mt time.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2011 :  10:14:47 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
by that time, ET, I had gave up. I entered this morning, but my DMM knew what was going on.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2011 :  11:45:35 AM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was working on NCR/BB while this was happening. By the time I came home, all was resolved. I just put in the last of 13 reports just prior to midnight ET.

Jeff Hix
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2011 :  4:14:17 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
For those of you that have KM Sony, you might notice that some of the titles for the new outpost/old $5 bin are in with the sony reset box.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2011 :  4:42:18 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Check your Office Depot / Sony price problems from the previous visit. Only one has been corrected. I found a dozen titles/price problems not addressed on today's visit.

Jeff Hix
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 68 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.34 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums