Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 68

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2011 :  1:41:17 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone else noticed that we have posters in Dr's offices now? I have 1 assigned to me for next week, I turned down companies doing this before and now it's come to me.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2011 :  12:52:35 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Shhhh Don't tell my DMM that !!
My next few weeks are overbooked by SPAR as is.

Jeff Hix
Serving metro Omaha, Nebraska including Bellevue, Papillion, La Vista, Ralston, Plattsmouth and Council Bluffs, Iowa.
MSPA Silver Certified - MSPA Gold Certified - NARMS Proficiency Test PASSED
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
452 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2011 :  3:29:17 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I haven't gotten any, Thank heavens.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2011 :  4:27:30 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
sorry Jeff, your DM knew about it before I did. I was assigned and then told about it.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2011 :  8:18:24 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Check the pricing scans on the Xmas CD jobs.
Brad Paisley Christmas was NOT scanning in my stores.

Jeff Hix
Serving metro Omaha, Nebraska including Bellevue, Papillion, La Vista, Ralston, Plattsmouth and Council Bluffs, Iowa.
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2011 :  5:15:55 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
The HH load was late today. THe server is finally spooled, but check your HH before you go out the door.

Jeff Hix
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2011 :  11:00:30 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Make sure to price scan ALL product in the SONY resets.
While some titles are carryovers, there are still some of them misringing.
Task 26 and 28 yielded a total of 27 title misrings at the register including two titles not in their system.
The DVD Mrs Miracle is on the return list was intended only for the copies priced at $9.99. The replacements of the same title and UPC came in correctly priced at $5.99. Return only the $9.99 priced ones.

KM SONY reset had about a half dozen SONY titles not ringing at the register including a not in system title.

Jeff Hix
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2011 :  5:15:05 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
UPS My Choice says the Discovery Games labels should go out tonight and may be delivered to our home as soon as this Saturday.
coming from Seattle, WA 11/11/2011 6:29 P.M. Departure Scan
Confirmed - next day (Saturday arrival) air. It's on the truck today.

See SPAR message board

Jeff Hix
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2011 :  1:18:00 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
got my labels today.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2011 :  09:04:35 AM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Double check your printables for the Solutions 2 Go instructions. My job board has both wave 42 and 48 versions offered.

Jeff Hix
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2011 :  3:18:29 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
READ the paperwork on the Toy-R-US job. PHOTOS REQUIRED.
UPDATE 12/20/2011: See Message Board on your Job Board. Photos are NOT mandatory as of yesterday.

Also, my TRU says the SKUs provided are not valid.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2011 :  3:58:55 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the update, I haven't read them yet. I don't do pictures for what little I'm being paid per hour. I'm still at the same rate that I was hired in at almost 4 years ago. I believe we need to be paid more if we are needing to post photos, which I've never been able to load into the spareyes.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Jenny41
Star Contributor

Ohio
USA
746 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2011 :  03:53:43 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Same here, Marla, when I asked for a raise, my DM laughed. I quit the National side. I still work for the NAS side and GO Team. They pay better!
Go to Top of Page

DChristine
Valued Contributor

USA
220 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2011 :  2:54:11 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received a call today about the McKesson program. I have gotten away from doing most resets but I was told there wouldn't be much to them. How does everyone else doing this feel about it.
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2011 :  5:11:43 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I know a merchandiser out in western Nebraska who loves that program.
I'm not convinced the statement you were told holds water. At least not for me. Now IF the store is set up, then it is just merchandising several linar feet of shelves.
To be fair, I have not done that program. I've just told you my perception.

Jeff Hix
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2011 :  05:48:28 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
At least with McKesson, you probably won't need to be lifting 50 lbs or more consistently. I also don't do resets much, not the major ones lifting the heavier weights, so I understand. Leave those to the younger people and guys, both with more arm strength than I have. I see McKesson products in my doctors office, don't know how they get there, tho.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2011 :  10:35:29 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
UPS My Choice says three 13 pound shipments from DISPLAY SYSTEM in or near Maspeth, NY are on the way. ETA to me is Friday midday.

UPDATE: They are displays for Toys-R-Us and Babys_R-Us. Not on the job board yet because it is for the first week in January.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2011 :  2:39:22 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks for update, Jeff. I'm new to the TRU jobs, so I'm not sure what all I'll be doing. Hopefully it's not the week of 1/9, with all the Sony resets, that week will be full, plus started back to school that week with new classes.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2011 :  8:30:23 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
This is the FIRST week in January.

You are sweating the second week in January which I have not given a thought to. Thanks ... now I will have to cancel my vacation again after your reminder. I was hoping to take some recovery time off and get out of town for a few days.

Jeff Hix
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2011 :  5:57:18 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm having a slow week this week, thank goodness. thanks for telling me when. I haven't seen anything yet, but that's ok. I don't think I'll have any time off until after the Quickflick ambassador jobs are done, mid January. By the 2nd week of January, hopefully my other job will have been passed on to the new person.

Marla
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 68  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.34 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums