Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 68

Kelly F.
Star Contributor

WA
USA
563 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2012 :  8:28:12 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks guys that helps alot. it is a FM and 1 really don't think i'm going ot get a handheld. When i did the movies 3 years ago in the FM everything was by hand and manual reporting at home.

Kelly,
Silver Certified.
Merchandising The Puget Sound Area and Loving it! Love what you do, do what you love!
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2012 :  05:43:03 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
If you are doing Sony at a major retailer, you will probably get a HH. Maybe not, if you only have 1 store. Sony wants all work reported via HH.

I got my new one, MC65. I was SO surprised that it was brand new. It works SO much better than the old Symbol.

Just got notice that we will be doing F$, magazines and laundry. I have 2 stores and son has 1. The mags will be monthly. That will help out when NCR does their thing later this year.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Gretta
Star Contributor

Jacksonville, NC
USA
1562 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2012 :  3:19:23 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I didn't know I was still in their system, so it was a surprise that I was and am able to help the local merchandiser with the F$ laundry resets.
Go to Top of Page

LarryT
Star Contributor

USA
688 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2012 :  4:56:45 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gretta

I didn't know I was still in their system, so it was a surprise that I was and am able to help the local merchandiser with the F$ laundry resets.

I'm curious, how much time (per merchandiser) is SPAR giving you all to do these F$ laundry resets?
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2012 :  5:08:11 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
7 hours approximately. Plus they are allowing 2 people. The other company that is doing them, I don't think they are allowing 2 people. If we go over, we need a good reason AND report why. I've found that when this happens, and I'm not too far over, I get paid completely. It's only 48'.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2012 :  6:34:20 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My DM assigned me 2 stores that are 35 & 45 miles one way from my home. I told my DM that unless they are going to pay me mileage, I won't do them, especially for the small flat rate they are paying for the mag. jobs. The DM must not have bothered to check the distance from a persons home to the store before she assigned these. Or else she figured I would just go do them. They are out in the boonies.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Gretta
Star Contributor

Jacksonville, NC
USA
1562 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2012 :  6:59:43 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LarryT

quote:
Originally posted by Gretta

I'm curious, how much time (per merchandiser) is SPAR giving you all to do these F$ laundry resets?

The one I'm helping with we're getting 4 hours a piece for a total of 8 hours. I wouldn't be surprised if there are some that are getting a bit more and some getting a bit less depending on the size of the store.
Go to Top of Page

Jenny41
Star Contributor

Ohio
USA
746 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2012 :  01:43:43 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have 5, 7 hours each.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2012 :  05:56:28 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Sue, I ask for mileage and tell them that it will cost me $xx in gas alone. I also mention that IRS allows for 5x cents per mile and if you figure what that is, and since the store is SO far out of the way with nothing else work wise, then I would need $xx access to complete the assignment.

If you don't have a good reason, with appropriate reasonings, I wouldn't expect extra.

The 2 stores that I have for the magazines, 1 of the I don't really like to work in, but it's in my main town of work. The other one is in my 'home' town that is 12 miles in the opposite direction that I always travel.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2012 :  01:39:03 AM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
CAMERAS UP !!!
We will have a flatrate multichain audit next week. Photos are required.
See tools instruction. I suggest you make signs or some method to keep the photos linked to the correct store.
Go to Top of Page

Jenny41
Star Contributor

Ohio
USA
746 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2012 :  03:39:52 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
If you are talking about the cigarette audit, photos are a suggested method of collection. Personally I hate these things, I have been asked to leave Walgreens before.
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2012 :  06:08:14 AM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did not know such a job was in the SPAR deck. As far as I can tell, this is not tobacco related.
Target and TRU are a couple of the chains.

Jeff Hix
Serving metro Omaha, Nebraska including Bellevue, Papillion, La Vista, Ralston, Plattsmouth and Council Bluffs, Iowa.
MSPA Silver Certified - MSPA Gold Certified - NARMS Proficiency Test PASSED
Go to Top of Page

Jenny41
Star Contributor

Ohio
USA
746 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2012 :  06:30:26 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My bad, mine is a flat rate multichain price audit, CVS, Walgreen, etc..
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2012 :  09:34:10 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Jenny, I've got a flat rate that requires photos, Magazine work.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2012 :  7:23:55 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm now hearing the Blue Box Deliveries will not be ready before Wednesday. Linking may not be ready until then as well.
So much for doing the TRU zoo jobs Thursday and Friday.

Jeff Hix
Serving metro Omaha, Nebraska including Bellevue, Papillion, La Vista, Ralston, Plattsmouth and Council Bluffs, Iowa.
MSPA Silver Certified - MSPA Gold Certified - NARMS Proficiency Test PASSED
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2012 :  7:37:56 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anybody received the kits for the zoo project at TRU??
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2012 :  06:02:18 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I haven't seen it yet, either. Also no tracking for NCR, I guess I'll be doing KM, Michaels and other TRU work today. I'm not sure if we NEED the animal kit, it only asks IF we used it.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

JennKane

USA
12 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2012 :  2:53:42 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm sure not everybody will agree but these F$ resets are much more involved than you can fit in 3.5 hours for two people. It took me and my partner 7.5 hours to complete one today.

Please make sure you turn in all your time so that these companies see what it really takes to complete these jobs...

And those price audits at $3.50 each are a joke... again, please let these companies know that your services are worth more than a measly $3.50!!!
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2012 :  6:52:31 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My NCR tracking showed up today. Box wasn't delivered until late this evening. So have to go out of the way tomorrow to do it.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2012 :  7:06:06 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just checked (9:00 PM Central time).
My blue box links are not yet posted.
DRAT
=================
Update: Blue box delivery links were posted sometime Wednesday AM.
Boxes are scheduled to be there by 10:30 AM Wednesday. None are delivered at this writing (8:45 AM local time).
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 68 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.28 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums