Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 68

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2012 :  05:21:27 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
NCR, Mine was linked yesterday morning and delivered also, so I'm done with them. Still haven't seen the TRU animal kit. Hopefully this week, if not I'll probably just do it.

Have you noticed that in addition to the $3.50 audit, we have another survey for the end of month? At least it's for an hour pay.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2012 :  10:34:19 AM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
CAUTION:

I found NCR/BB deliveries where the SPAR link said
No shipment sent this week.

Jeff Hix
Serving metro Omaha, Nebraska including Bellevue, Papillion, La Vista, Ralston, Plattsmouth and Council Bluffs, Iowa.
MSPA Silver Certified - MSPA Gold Certified - NARMS Proficiency Test PASSED
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
464 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2012 :  5:27:36 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did a F$ laundry reset by myself and got it done in the 7.5 hours.
But I have done them i the past for Driveline and always by myself and got them done in the 7-8 hours that was allowed. Also I was told by a F$ DM once, that F$ corporate is the one that sets the time limits on resets,cutins, and anything else that we do in the store, not the company that we work for.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

JennKane

USA
12 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2012 :  8:23:20 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well I guess I am just gettin' old n slow...
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2012 :  3:30:52 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Jeff, we received a message regarding this weeks ago. I haven't had any without shipments, yet.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
464 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2012 :  5:51:30 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well I'm 56 and getting slower,got bad knees,hard to kneel down on the floor, so some resets take me longer then the time allowed, but after doing a few, you pick up tricks on getting them done faster.I also try not to do any resets anymore unless I have to. 10 years ago I worked for a couple of companies thats all they did and was doing 3-4 a week, not no more.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2012 :  06:14:33 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My son and DIL took 5.5 each.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2012 :  06:40:34 AM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
The TRU zoo project has been pulled pending the kits asked about in question 1 actually being shipped.
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2012 :  09:12:04 AM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Take notice of the change on the job board. They added a column to reflect which assignments are photos required. That can be really handy. I'm glad it's there.

Jeff Hix
Serving metro Omaha, Nebraska including Bellevue, Papillion, La Vista, Ralston, Plattsmouth and Council Bluffs, Iowa.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2012 :  6:32:40 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
After you load the photos, it will show a number along side of the camera icon, showing how many you uploaded. that's nice, also, to confirm that the uploading actually accepted a certain number of photos.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2012 :  06:30:48 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does it seem to you'all that Spar is taking over a lot of work in F$ from DL? I does to me. Pet reset is next.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Jenny41
Star Contributor

Ohio
USA
746 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2012 :  11:36:42 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Seems that way to me too Marla, I am all for it! I had some DL reps come in while we were working. I felt really bad for them. One thought she was there to do the laundry set I was finishing up.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2012 :  2:26:22 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I had the same thing happen, sort of. I was in F$ doing the mags and while I was finishing up, the mgr was talking to another mgr telling her about us doing the mags. My mgr asked about the laundry resets, since my son and DIL was going to do them the next day, she had just seen the DL rep and the DL rep was trying to schedule it. The mgr was quite confused. I really don't care to do the type of work that DL seemed to get, but I guess work is work. I'm just getting to the point of not needing it, or wanting more. This happens every spring/summer and then again during the holiday season. I do enjoy the more challenging work, where we can show merchandising/display creative, instead of resets. Just getting older, I guess.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2012 :  9:25:11 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I went into my TRU for the zoo reset today. It turns out the POG supplied was dated 3/4/2012. The stores have on file a POG dated 4/8/2012. Some stores have already set up the new POG.

Jeff Hix
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2012 :  10:18:33 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
If your job was like mine, then it was 'fun'. My store had a 8' POG and 12' space, different shelves, and basically could only do the best that I could do. My store either has too much room or not enough room.

Did receive 2 dvds yesterday from Fox, thank you fox. They were even dvds that I would watch. One of those little perks.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2012 :  12:06:50 AM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
The "fun" was my 12 foot POG store. Nobody has straightened up that product line since the previous POG in early February. It took three hours just to organize 8 feet of it so that I had a clue. Given I only had a 5 hour window to reset 12 feet and that POG would only be valid 5 days, the store was delighted to settle for the straightening especially since I never got a kit for it and all I could do was steal from the kit for my 8 foot store.

Jeff Hix
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2012 :  9:06:41 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
My OD SONYs were "fun" this week. Two titles Hook and Matilda two movie title sets were supposed to be $6.99 and price scanned that way. They came in from SONY with $5.99 stickers.

Two titles that have been the store a while (Julia and Me / Michael Jackson) are still price scanning at $14.99, but POGed at $9.99.

Jeff Hix
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2012 :  9:15:07 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
The trading card jobs this week was backwards (insert other terms for that word.)
SPAR provided POG on the job board dated for the previous week.
POGs in product that was waiting at the store was for this actual week (04-13).
One chain had two visits scheduled this week (beginning and end of week).
Today (Friday), I found two freshly arrived boxes with a POG for next week. I called the client's support line as was instructed to reset to next week since that was the latest POG in my possession.
==========
The POG includes a wire rack hanging on the pegboard. POG shows six titles on it. It is two shelves with the second shelf being wider to hold two boxes deep of individual trading cards (one behind the other).
There is no way anybody can see the box set back in that shelf.

Jeff Hix
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2012 :  08:36:14 AM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I had two CVS locations assigned on my job board for the reading glasses job. The mailing report only listed one location. SPAR only sent one return label.

Jeff Hix
Go to Top of Page

Jenny41
Star Contributor

Ohio
USA
746 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2012 :  07:16:37 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just a heads up, sorry if this has already been posted, but we may be losing BBX. It is posted on NCR's website that they have entered into an agreement with Redbox.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 68 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.34 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums