Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Mystery Shopping
 Feedback Requested: Strategic Reflections Inc.
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

Roger42
Star Contributor

USA
277 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2006 :  3:56:22 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I too received an e-mail indicating I could apply. But no way Jose am I going to give them my social security number yet. But you can't apply without it and the website will not accept 0's or other numbers.

Oh Well. Better safe than sorry.

Roger
Gold Certified - 15 Years Experience
Specializing In Audits
Covering Mid Atlantic and Northeast
Go to Top of Page

Jennifer G
Trainee

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2006 :  8:54:33 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did 5 shops for them and I had no clue who is running the company. They did email to tell me that they had assigned me the shops. However, one shop needed an additional comment and I had no idea until I got an email tonight telling me my shop was late. That really confused me. Turns out it was just the comment, but no one had told me.
Go to Top of Page

AShuman
Star Contributor

Gastonia, NC
USA
448 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2006 :  07:38:20 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I had signed up with Strategic out of curiosity, though I had never received an email asking me to sign up. Last night, I recieved a call from Karen, asking me to pick up a shop in my area. She was very pleasant and professional. While on the phone, she stated she was sending an email with the details. The email she sent went directly to my SPAM folder, and I had to search for it and mark her as "not SPAM." Perhaps those who did not recieve confirmations of shops or responses to emails in their email had the same thing happen? But because they were not specifically looking for them, never checked the SPAM folder?

Also, they do have a contact telephone number listed on their site at http://www.strategicreflections.com/ContactUs.aspx . Karen invited me to call if I had any questions. That may be a quicker way to receive a response?

Alison
MSPA Gold 2006
Shopping Greater Charlotte, Gastonia, and the Upstate of SC.
Go to Top of Page

KMartha

FL
USA
17 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2006 :  1:42:32 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received payment today for a shop I did in August. Pleasant start with this company. Still need to get some bugs worked out of their scheduling and reporting system though. I'll certainly keep them in mind for future shops.

Shopping sunny Florida and loving it!
Go to Top of Page

AnnaZ
Valued Contributor

Burlington, MA
USA
230 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2006 :  7:33:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
How professional is to copy and paste verbatim the literature of another company?

I was just reading the website and found another copying:
CHECKMARK:
Q: Does Check Mark, Inc. suspend shoppers for incomplete shops?
A: Yes, please review the Shopper Suspension Guidelines below.

Shopper Suspension Guidelines - effective May 2005
A shopper will be suspended for thirty (30) days if he/she…
cancels two(2) or more shops in a one-month period without completing any shops that month.
cancels more shops than completed in a one-month period.
is removed from a shop due to late work.
cancels any shop after the 25th day of the month.
fails to respond to the editing department regarding a question on a recently completed shop.
A shopper will be suspended for ninety (90) days if he/she…
requests a due date extension, and is later removed from the shop due to late work, or cancels the shop.

STRATEGIC REFLECTIONS:
Q.
Does Strategic Reflections, Inc. suspend shoppers for incomplete shops?

A.
Yes, please review the Shopper Suspension Guidelines below:

Shopper Suspension Guidelines

A shopper will be suspended for thirty (30) days if he/she…

Cancels two (2) or more shops in a one-month period without completing any shops that month.
Cancels more shops than they have completed in a one-month period.
Is removed from a shop due to late work.
Cancels any shop after the 25th of the month.
Fails to respond to the editing department regarding a question on a recently completed shop.

A shopper will be suspended for ninety (90) days if he/she…

Requests a due date extension and is later removed from the shop due to late work, or cancels the shop.

Go to Top of Page

AShuman
Star Contributor

Gastonia, NC
USA
448 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2006 :  04:22:58 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did complete a shop for Strategic on 9/27/2006. A check in payment of the shop arrived on 10/27/2006. I have completed another 11 shops for Strategic since then. I have spoken via telephone with four different Strategic associates regarding scheduling, shop clarification, shop parameters, etc. They have been highly professional and very pleasant to deal with, thus far.

Alison
MSPA Gold 2006
Shopping Greater Charlotte, Gastonia, and the Upstate of SC.
Go to Top of Page

JanB27
Star Contributor

OH
USA
4831 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2007 :  5:38:52 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They are currently posting jobs for a phone call with over 30 questions to answer. I've never done a phone shop. How does this stack up regarding typical pay? Wasn't certain I could post the amount.

Jan
Go to Top of Page

Leah B.
Contributor

Huntsville, AL
USA
83 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2007 :  9:02:50 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I don't see the phone postings in my area, so I couldn't tell you about that particular shop. I've done lots of phone shops, the lowest pay being $2.50 and the highest being $5.00. They're usually pretty easy since there's only so much that can be said about a quick phone conversation.

Leah B.
Go to Top of Page

Carla H

Wentzville, MO
USA
28 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2007 :  11:15:55 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I signed up with this company and today I recieved my first e-mail about a shop in my area. I logged on and self-assigned the shop. It was a dress shop and paid $12. Looks easy enough.

Carla Houghton
Go to Top of Page

AmySue

Harrison, Ohio
USA
39 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2007 :  4:37:56 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have done many shops for them. They are easy to work with and pay fast. There guidelines are easy to follow. What more do you need.

Amy Sue
Go to Top of Page

g8r_Michelle
Contributor

Panama City, FL
USA
58 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2007 :  10:26:42 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I echo Amy's comments. Strategic pays well from the start so there is no need to wait for the shops to be bonused. In fact, I wouldn't wait because the jobs go pretty quickly. The reports are some of the easiest I have completed (mostly yes / no answers). They are a good company to work for. They even send out an e-mail stating when the current month's checks are being mailed so you know to keep an eye out for it. One of my shops wasn't even scheduled/completed until 01/11/07 and that shop was included in the check I received yesterday!

Michelle
Go to Top of Page

TerryInTulsa
Star Contributor

Tulsa, OK
USA
349 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2007 :  10:23:10 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I really like Strategic Reflections. They don't have many shops in my area but I put a bid in for them when they appear. A scheduler has called me on more than one occasion and asked me to pick up a shop that was quite a drive, but they offered a really nice bonus and I accepted. I've always been paid on time and the forms are easy.
Go to Top of Page

DebbiM
Contributor

Redondo Beach, CA
USA
88 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2007 :  9:04:58 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have only worked with this company since January and they are A+ in my book. The forms are straight forward, mostly yes no answers. They pay fairly and let you know when to expect a check. I have been contacted by the scheduler a few times to pick up shops and I was actually surprised to hear that shoppers flake on these shops. I just wish they had more shops in my area.

Debbi
MSPA Gold Certified
Go to Top of Page

GretchenHau

OH
USA
21 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2007 :  07:56:23 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have been very happy with them. They pay on time, ahave a nice variety of shops and I can always reach the scheduler with any questions, very straight forward. I look forward to their shops.
Go to Top of Page

TraveLiz
Valued Contributor

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2007 :  11:33:01 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did some shops for them last month - very easy and straight forward -- got an email a day or so ago that checks were in the mal and I have a check here for the shops I did 4/1-5/1...doesn't get much better than that.

Liz
Go to Top of Page

TerryInTulsa
Star Contributor

Tulsa, OK
USA
349 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2007 :  7:31:23 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am still picking up assignments from Strategic Reflections whenever they are offered. My opinion has not changed since my January post to this topic.
Go to Top of Page

RBSawyer
Contributor

Naples, FL
USA
86 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2007 :  09:50:32 AM  Send RBSawyer an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone worked with strategic reflections lately? I did a couple of shops for them and have heard nothing back. It makes me a little nervous that their web site has no Help section and no FAQ section either.

Robyn B Sawyer
Go to Top of Page

JanB27
Star Contributor

OH
USA
4831 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2007 :  7:24:50 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have worked for them monthly. I never get any feedback, but I guess everything is fine, as I keep getting shops! They have been good to work with.

Jan
Go to Top of Page

Gayle R
Star Contributor

Eastern Shore, VA
USA
1396 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2007 :  9:22:19 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've done a few shops for them with no problems. I'd do more but they are available in this area very often.

Gayle
Go to Top of Page

Roswitha
Star Contributor

Pinellas Park, FL
USA
445 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2007 :  06:42:18 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Like Jan, I have done a few shops for them on and off, depending on my schedule, since they started. Payment is on time, shop forms are simple and to the point, my scheduler Jeremie can be reached by phone and is a pleasure to work with.
I may try one of their retail clients next time around since they now have a location nearby.

Roswitha
MSPA Gold Shopping sunny Florida Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Largo .....
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ® Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.33 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums