Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Mystery Shopping
 Feedback Requested: Strategic Reflections Inc.
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

TerryInTulsa
Star Contributor

Tulsa, OK
USA
349 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2007 :  3:41:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
SRI is a great company. They pay on time and their forms are not complex.
Go to Top of Page

LadyMiller

Newark, OH
USA
27 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2007 :  08:06:06 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know if there is a maximum amount of shops per month that I can do for Strategic Reflections? I was trying to apply for one today and it will not allow me to. I keep getting a message that says ....You cannot apply for the following opportunities because your profile does not meet the application criteria....but I have been doing shops for this client. Any ideas? Doesn't seem to be any place to get help or information on the website.
Go to Top of Page

JennyLou
Contributor

MO
USA
73 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2007 :  09:53:30 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
It may a rotation issue. I know that most of the shops that I have done for them I can only do every other month.
Go to Top of Page

PeninaD
Valued Contributor

Stroudsburg, PA
USA
213 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2008 :  03:36:29 AM  Send PeninaD an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm just a bit peeved that they seem to have lowered their fee on a clothing store that has a required purchase.
Love the store...but not sure the fee SR is giving is worth it anymore.

Penina
MSPA Gold
Go to Top of Page

CarolynV
Star Contributor

Oklahoma
USA
255 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2008 :  08:45:07 AM  Visit CarolynV's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Here is the response I got when I said I could not afford to do shops that do not pay PAD :

"We do not set the price of shops, the client does. We have plenty of shoppers in these areas. If that is an issue, we will no longer use you as a shopper."

here is yet again another company that does not give a hoot about its shoppers or the expenses we incur. I know for a fact the areas I would work in do not have plenty of shoppers and are themselves small towns. My own town has 700 people max.

-----Original Message---
I am sorry but I can not afford to do assignments for any MSC who will not pay PAD withthe high price of gas,particularly for those of us who live in small towns in rural areas.We can not be expected to work for the same wage as someone who lives right down the street from your shops.At $4.00 per gallon and going up,your fee will hardly cover gas going to and from locations much less allow us to earn any money.Sorry but I can't help you out unless you start paying your rural shoppers such as myself compensation for driving expenses(not to mention the extra time involved due to the extra distance)

Carolyn
Gold certified MSPA shopper in Oklahoma
Go to Top of Page

JanB27
Star Contributor

OH
USA
4831 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2008 :  10:14:29 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Actually, I have found the people at Strategic Reflections to be easy to work for. I also live in a somewhat rural area, and I find myself passing often now on shops I used to take, because of the cost of gas. While I have sent offers to a few companies, offering to take a couple of shops if they could add gas $, I have tried to do it in a friendly, win/win way. I would think that MSCs are also feeling the pinch, as companies looking for ways to cut back would certainly consider mystery shopping. Strategic Reflections has been flexible on dates with me, and when we had a blizzard here in OH (where they also are located) they were very understanding about shops not getting done. Just my experiences.

Jan
Go to Top of Page

Jeremie

Cincinnati, Ohio
USA
18 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2008 :  11:21:10 AM  Visit Jeremie's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Strategic Reflections, Inc. does care for its shoppers and the expenses that are incurred. We try to be very fair when establishing shopper reimbursements. At times, a shopper will ask for additional income, and SRI simply cannot grant the request. We do apologize for the bluntness of the message. In closing, Strategic Reflections, Inc. also makes every effort to pay our shoppers in a timely manner and we appreciate all reliable shoppers that continue to assist us in meeting our client's needs.

Jeremie Roberts
Supervisor
Strategic Reflections,Inc.
Go to Top of Page

RBSawyer
Contributor

Naples, FL
USA
86 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2008 :  3:44:28 PM  Send RBSawyer an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
This is one of my favorite companies to work for. Payments have always been on time. I had a job for today and woke up with the flu. The scheduler immediately moved it to Monday. I definitely recommend them.

Robyn B Sawyer
Go to Top of Page

Dar-L
Star Contributor

USA
1019 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2008 :  9:36:10 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Carolyn,
Email from Jeremie Roberts today (I haven't done a job for them in maybe a year?!!) threatens deactivation for anyone first offense of not completing a job on time, unless sheduler contacted day before.
I guess maybe they really do have plenty of shoppers, if they can afford to get so hard-nosed when life gets in a shopper's way.
Closest jobs they have to me are 100-120 miles. I get emails from them almost every day about these same 4-5 locations, day after day, week after week. Never any increase in price.
Go to Top of Page

Patty Herbert
Contributor

IL
USA
94 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2008 :  09:37:31 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone received payment this month. It was supposed to go out on the 27th and I have not received mine yet.

Patty in Il
Go to Top of Page

LorettaG
Valued Contributor

MO
USA
112 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2008 :  12:19:35 PM  Send LorettaG an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi, Patty --

I received a check from them in Saturday's mail. I guess they must be running a little behind. Hopefully yours will be in today's.

Loretta
MSPA Gold Certified
Go to Top of Page

AnitaTNShopper
Star Contributor

Nashville, TN
USA
704 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2008 :  12:26:51 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anybody know the rotation on shops? They have some Yummy shops that are easy to do all alone, and I haven't cooked in a long while thanks to these shops. But there is no mention of the rotation.

MSPA Gold Certified 2006
Go to Top of Page

BigMikeyP
Star Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
332 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2008 :  06:49:07 AM  Visit BigMikeyP's Homepage  Send BigMikeyP an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
OK I've been signed up with Strategic Reflections for a couple of months and have finally accepted a fast food shop that works since its close to where I work

I'm presuming that I can order what I want, correct??

Mike

Silver-certified Mystery Shopper covering the Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana areas.
Go to Top of Page

TinaMarie
Star Contributor

USA
1811 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2009 :  8:57:12 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did four shops for them this year and they paid promptly in 60 days. No problem at all.

~*~TinaMarie~*~
Go to Top of Page

EKimak0930
Valued Contributor

NJ
USA
239 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2009 :  04:26:25 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have done over 20 shops, all were paid via check the end of the following month.

Erin
Gold Certified
Shopping Central NJ
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1136 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2009 :  06:52:07 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have done a few convenient store shops for them. I used to work for Checkmark when the shops for these stores used to pay $20 and consisted of 6 or 7 questions. Now the pay is $12 and they have 76 questions that supposedly take over an hour to do.
Go to Top of Page

BigMikeyP
Star Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
332 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2009 :  9:48:35 PM  Visit BigMikeyP's Homepage  Send BigMikeyP an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did my first restaurant shop for them today...wasn't too bad and I was able to get it entered in just under an hour...so I will be definitely looking for these in the future...best part is my bill came in just under the amount I'll be reimbursed...YAY!!

Mike

Silver-certified Mystery Shopper covering the Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana areas.
Go to Top of Page

Deep South Tom
Valued Contributor

Jackson, MS
USA
134 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2009 :  08:52:16 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My check for March shops was dated April 27, and received on May 5.

Tom
MSPA Silver
Go to Top of Page

JeffInIL
Star Contributor

IL
USA
310 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2009 :  6:56:01 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did my first shop for this company in July, received the check yesterday just as promised.

I also liked that they sent an email when the check was actually posted, stating it was mailed. Though I wish the Shop Metrics-based site would provide for either feedback or confirmation of a received report, I still wouldn't hesitate to shop for SR again.

Jeff
Go to Top of Page

PatrickH.
Contributor

MS
USA
51 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2009 :  8:15:42 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I love working with Strategic Reflections.

The pay is fair for the assignments I've done, everything is fairly straightforward, nothing is needlessly complicated, and they pay when they say they will. I can't really ask for anything more than that.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.5 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums