Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Mystery Shopping
 Feedback Requested: Strategic Reflections Inc.
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

Bob Engleman
Star Contributor

Dayton, OH
USA
364 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2017 :  4:00:40 PM  Visit Bob Engleman's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I, also, experienced the problem John mentioned. I phoned the SR office, learned it was due to me never having listed a cell number, which I do not have, and the situation was quickly handled by inserting my home phone. I then refreshed the page and open jobs appeared.

Bob
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1684 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2017 :  09:56:13 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just wish they paid sooner and they never give bonuses.
Go to Top of Page

Bob Engleman
Star Contributor

Dayton, OH
USA
364 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2017 :  06:48:36 AM  Visit Bob Engleman's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Barb,

With respect to bonuses, I checked this year's log. Of the 66 completed jobs, one was a dollar short of being doubled and another was exactly twice the normal fee. As all of the above were food shops, none of which required a guest and several being in an area I travel, it works for me. Unfortunately, last year a client whose food I quite enjoyed, decided I was far too old and dropped me from rotation.

Bob
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1684 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2017 :  6:06:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have never gotten a bonus. I did get an email saying there would be a bonus and I replied and asked how much. Once I got an answer that she was sorry but she checked and there was no bonus.
The second time I asked no reply and again this week I asked with no reply. The only shop they offer around here is a convenient store where you have to buy a 2 for $1 item. The only items @ 2/$1 are peanuts which I don't eat. I don't want to waste my time to get peanuts.....
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1684 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2017 :  11:31:47 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Finally got a $10 bonus... YAY....
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1684 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2017 :  12:08:05 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have totally changed my tune when it comes to this company. Karen (the owner) called me today and I ended up laughing so hard!!~ I have to buy a 2 for $
item but I only see peanuts 2 /$1. I browsed again while I was there and noticed Coors Light is a 2 for $whatever item. She called me to tell me I can buy beer!!!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums