Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

TimHocking
Apprentice

Anaheim, CA
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2006 :  11:55:47 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone worked for DJC or DJC's (a Sassie Site). I just received a job posting from them. The thing is neither my wife nor I remember signing up with them, yet they have all of our contact information and we can log into their site. We both have seperate accounts. Could they have changed their name AND their website address?

Thanks,
-Tim

Note FROM
http://forum.volition.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=871&whichpage=48
DJC: PART of Hilli Dunlap was purchased by new management and part of the motivation of the transaction is so the remaining part of HD can cover its due payments.

AShuman
Star Contributor

Gastonia, NC
USA
448 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2006 :  06:10:35 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
http://www.sassieshop.com/2djc

I attempted to log in, and also have an account with them. However, I don't recall signing up with them, and the site has older information - it has my previous address (I moved in April), and it has my MSPA silver cert (I went Gold in March). It states my sign up date was June 2004.

There is no shop history for me, so I can't figure out what company it might have been, if it was a name change. I have never signed up with Hilli Dunlap, btw.

Alison
MSPA Gold 2006
Shopping Greater Charlotte, Gastonia, and the Upstate of SC.
Go to Top of Page

Maryl T

USA
29 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2006 :  11:26:17 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
What a surprise this was. I'm there too. It looks like all the profile information is exactly the same as what shows on my Hilli Dunlap profile. shopper # and date signed up are the same. But also old information in my case too. My new address is there. I moved in December but still shows a silver certified. I went gold in may and just updated the HD site. Is this a second new company started by Doug?
Go to Top of Page

AmandaP
Valued Contributor

Corona, California
USA
109 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2006 :  5:11:43 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well I guess I'll see what happens. I was accepted for a shop with them (real quickly after applying too). I plan on doing the shop tonight.
Go to Top of Page

ErinHayden
Valued Contributor

Visalia, California
USA
106 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2006 :  02:48:00 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
When I got my first job offer from DJC's, I went to the SASSIE site. It had all of shop history from Hilli Dunlap. It has since been removed. But, they're obviously linked.

Erin
MSPA Silver Certified - Covering the great state of California since 2004
Have laptop, camera, and military base access - will travel!
Go to Top of Page

KimberSoCA
Valued Contributor

Sherman Oaks, CA
USA
131 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2006 :  08:11:15 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I also was accepted for a job and will be completing it tomorrow. The email stated that I would be paid on the 18th so I'll let everyone know how it works out.

Kimberly
MSPA Gold Certified
Shopping the Los Angeles area
Go to Top of Page

LisaEGray
Apprentice

Anaheim, CA
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2006 :  6:32:49 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
O.K. I'm totally confused. I read this thread, and a Hilli-Dunlap thread. I clicked on the link Doug put for his address, and it stated, "site under construction". I, too, took a shop from DJC, even though I did not recognize the name. (Or BRIGHT green color!) But this website does not show ANY of my former shops. Including an oil change shop I did in April that I'm still not paid for. Anyone have any idea where this shop may have gone? Is there a sassie website someone can post? I looked under mystery shopping companies on here, (Volition), but saw no Hilli-Dunlap. This company gives me a headache...Lisa

Lisa E. Gray
Silver Certified
Shopping Orange County
Go to Top of Page

EloiseStone
Contributor

Redwood City, CA
USA
54 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2006 :  3:07:19 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Lisa...I found that to be confusing too. So did my friends. I think it is because the sassie thing looks the same and sometimes I forget what is what! I have done shops for Hilli Dunlap, IntelliShop, Reality Check, DJC's, and Professional Review, among others. All of them look pretty much the same when logging in because of the sassie screen we deal with. Maybe that is part of the MSPA or something. I don't know but it can get confusing. My answer would be to check out the different companies you work for. You may be looking at one company for something you did for another. And since it all "looks" the same (at least for some companies, you can look for things in the wrong place! I have done that WAY too many times to mention!

I hope this helps. BTW, the Hilli site is www.dunlapenterprises.com .
Reality Check is www.rcmysteryshopper.com . I have lots of others if you need anything else! Good luck!

El
Go to Top of Page

ValricoConnie
Star Contributor

FL
USA
1081 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2006 :  9:28:17 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
How weird...I'm on it also, and I've only been shopping since Jan. and did not sign up with Hilli-Dunlap.

>^..^< ::¤Connie¤::¤Gold Certified¤:: >^..^<
Go to Top of Page

Pat S
Valued Contributor

San Ramon, CA
USA
142 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2006 :  11:52:14 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just thought I would let everybody know that I received payment for a shop completed less than 2 weeks ago . Since they have taken over HilliDunlap's FF client they have been a pleasure to work with. I will be doing more shops for them in the future.
Go to Top of Page

PamInCa
Star Contributor

CA
USA
6514 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2006 :  08:25:34 AM  Visit PamInCa's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have found this company to be great so far. Communication is prompt and Jeff has been terrific when it came to changes I needed to make. Payment has been lightning fast. Completed a shop on the 24th, paid in the morning of the 25th.

PamInCa
Author of: "The Essential Guide to Mystery Shopping"
Go to Top of Page

GenGen

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2006 :  5:27:17 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have found payment to be UNBELIEVABLY fast for 2 shops I did last week. I received payment within a few hours!!!! I hadnt even scanned and emailed the receipt!

Gen Santos
Go to Top of Page

MichaelinNH
Star Contributor

New Hampshire
USA
487 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2006 :  03:57:17 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Do the schedulers contact for jobs? When I have looked at Sassie site I see few listings, currently there are only 3 postings for the whole country.

MSPA Gold 8/9/2006 MSPA Silver 6/23/2007
Video Shopper Certified 6/9/2011 NV Workcard R-061144. Shopping 50 States, Puerto Rico & Canada.
Go to Top of Page

MarySmithCA

CA
USA
34 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2006 :  5:23:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just performed a shop for DJC and received immediate payment. Staff was helpful in keeping in touch with me and the client was a fun one.

I'm very pleased thus far.

Proudly MSPA Silver Certified and shopping Central California
Go to Top of Page

NJOlga
Contributor

NJ
USA
62 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2006 :  7:03:21 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm in their database, too. How on earth did we get there with all our personal info, including passwords?

I never signed up with Hilli Dunlap, at least I don't have a record of it.

Shopping NJ for 7 years ~ Gold Certified in Washington, DC 2003
Go to Top of Page

PamInCa
Star Contributor

CA
USA
6514 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2006 :  8:30:09 PM  Visit PamInCa's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I get emails for the jobs. I think they get taken pretty fast.

PamInCa
Author of: "The Essential Guide to Mystery Shopping"
Go to Top of Page

KimberSoCA
Valued Contributor

Sherman Oaks, CA
USA
131 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2006 :  9:46:35 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received payment promptly for my shop and have completed a few other shops for them as well. I receive email notifications for their jobs and just signed up for another one. The schedulers I have worked with have been great and payment seems to be timely. I will definitely continue working for them.

Kimberly
MSPA Gold Certified
Shopping the Los Angeles area
Go to Top of Page

Yaasmeen

USA
21 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2006 :  9:41:12 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I also wanted to add that I was also extremely hesitant to perform any shops for DJC. I never registered with this company and yet they have a complete profile on file for me.

It seems pretty clear from the prior posts in this thread that the company is somehow connected to Hilli-Dunlap - a company which has caused me great grief. When I saw that this new company was offering shops for some of the same companies that I'd previously shopped on behalf of Hilli-Dunlap, I came straight to Volition to find feedback. I was very relieved to read this thread.

I'm happy to report that I completed a shop for DJC on 8/13/06. I was promptly paid on 8/29/06!! I've since applied for a 2nd shop! Now, if I can only get paid for the 2 outstanding shops I performed for Hilli-Dunlap in January 2006...

Happy Shopping Everyone & Thanks For Posting Feedback. It Helps Us ALL!!!
Go to Top of Page

RebeccaH

Boston, MA
USA
26 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2007 :  6:23:13 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
A quick update on this company... I have done a couple of shops for DJC's. The most recent shop was on a Saturday night, and the reimbursement and shop fee were in my PayPal account the following Thursday. The shop instructions are clear and the reports are straightforward. Jeff is great to work with.

Just wish they had more shops in my area!
Go to Top of Page

KelliL
Valued Contributor

Placentia, CA
USA
149 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2007 :  10:46:56 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have had such a positive experience with this company. I completed the job on Sunday night, and had payment on Tuesday. Jeff answered all of my questions within an hour, if not faster.

The shop was fun (even though the meal was quite a nightmare for the location because of poor ordering and delivery service). At least the food was fantastic. Jeff even increased the reinbursement when the deliver minimum and service charge were higher than expected.

I look forward to a long relationship with this company!

Happily shopping in North Orange County.
Go to Top of Page

Beth in TheWineCountry
Valued Contributor

CA
USA
161 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2007 :  1:42:53 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just completed a FF shop for them. I was told payment comes via PP and takes 1-2 weeks.

Beth

Beth

Gold Certified shopper happily evaluating
the North SF bay area
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ® Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.52 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums