Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 44

AGautreaux
Apprentice

Austin, TX
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2003 :  07:48:51 AM  Send AGautreaux an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm really anxious to shop for them, but I can never find shops available. Your experience?

-Amy Gautreaux, Austin TX, MSPA Silver

MichelleCPD
Valued Contributor

USA
110 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2003 :  09:29:30 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have done several shops for Intellishop, I enjoy working for them. I just wish they had more opportunities in my area! I can't remember the exact time it takes to pay, but it's not a long time. I've never had any problems with this company.
Go to Top of Page

Kim B

Austin, TX
USA
26 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2003 :  09:43:35 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I live in Austin and have only done one shop for them. I just did it recently so I have not been paid yet.

Kim
GOLD certified - Shopping Central Texas Austin and surrounding areas
Go to Top of Page

.Nicole
Inactive

Burnsville, MN
USA
144 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2003 :  10:28:04 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I would like to put in a good word for Intellishop. I work for them a lot and think that the schedulers are great. They pay regularly on the same day every month through Paypal.

Shopping Minnesota
Gold Certified lmfgsr
Go to Top of Page

Teresa CO

USA
49 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2003 :  10:43:02 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
This company has been prompt, professional and helpful in their scheduling, editing and payment. I enjoy working with them as they are quick to advise when I have any questions and are personable through e-mail and telephone contacts.

My experience says, "Go for it!" I don't think you'll be sorry.

MSPA Gold Certified
"It will work out." "It will? How?" "I don't know, it's a mystery."
Go to Top of Page

ElizabethJR

St. Louis
USA
38 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2003 :  10:58:17 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I enjoy working for Intellishop. There is one scheduler who I've worked with -- she was prompt in returning emails and kind in her replies. Overall, a great experience with a great company!

I believe they use the Sassie scheduler -- I would try logging in a few times a day to try and "catch" shops before the general email goes into everyone's in box. Also, you might try Silver certification, as I believe they support the MSPA certification.

Good luck!

"In the long run, we hit only what we aim at."
Go to Top of Page

Shannon the Shopper

Florence, KY
USA
24 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2003 :  11:47:54 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have completed one shop for them so far. It was about a month ago so I haven't been paid yet but have no reason to think there will be a payment problem. I got very prompt responses to e-mail contacts with the scheduler. I would definately shop for them again! As someone mentioned, they do have a job board on Sassie so I would just keep checking!

Shannon
MSPA Silver Certified
Shopping Cincinnati and suburbs, N Kentucky and SE Indiana
Go to Top of Page

SusyM

TX
USA
33 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2003 :  2:26:47 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have nothing but good things to say about Intellishop. I completed three shops for them at the end of September, and just got my payment notice from PayPal a few minutes ago! I'd shop for them again in a heartbeat - just wish they had more in my area.

MSPA Gold cxzsxu
Shopping San Antonio to Round Rock, TX, and all points in between!
Go to Top of Page

ATaylor
Apprentice

Wichita, KS
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2003 :  4:50:58 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've only been shopping now for about 3 months and Intellishop was the first company I shopped for. I was very grateful for the opportunity as I did not have any experience or certification at that time. I was very pleased with the experience and was paid very quickly. I'm silver certified now and have had a a couple other jobs for them since then and so far each time as been as great as the first.

Alyson Taylor
Go to Top of Page

LindaCulp
Star Contributor

Portland, Oregon
USA
2339 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2003 :  11:13:03 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've done a number of shops for them, and have had no problems whatsoever. They are fair, and payment is reasonable and timely. I only wish they had more shops in my area.

Happily shopping the Portland, Oregon metro area!
~MSPA *Gold* Certified, 2003~
Go to Top of Page

MrsKenna
Star Contributor

Oxnard, CA
USA
1641 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2003 :  12:20:38 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Umm, I am still waiting on a payment for jobs done in July?? Thank God I have the receipts and invoices! I was told I'd get paid today. Not a dime in my paypal account today! Please help!

CALIFORNIA- Oxnard, Camarillo, Ventura, Port Hueneme and neighboring cities
Go to Top of Page

.Laura in Pa.
Inactive

Sunbury, PA
USA
70 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2003 :  7:24:43 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Although I am not happy with some of their tactics on one project, like lowering already lowered shoppers fees, usually their pay comes fairly regularly. However both August and September, they have been late sending my payment through PayPal.I use my ATM card to do my purchases because I know for a fact, they have sometimes told shoppers they have been id'ed, but will not provide any backup for that, and it becomes your word against the stores that you were there,so either save your receipts should you ask for them, or use your ATM card, and get an automatic receipt as is commonly done.

Laura in PA.
Go to Top of Page

Billie

Tampa, FL
USA
47 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2003 :  5:52:19 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did my first two shops less than 3 weeks ago and I got paid today. My hourly rate for the work was a bit low. So I will rarely do these, but the forms were clear. I liked the food at one location so I may request that location a couple of times a year. It is very close to home.
Go to Top of Page

JLyles2

Maryland
USA
17 Posts

Posted - 10/14/2003 :  05:27:32 AM  Send JLyles2 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm a newbie and Intellishop was my very first shop. I completed 2 bank shops for them with perfect scores I just received payment via Paypal for the shops done at the end of September.
Go to Top of Page

SMarie

USA
22 Posts

Posted - 10/14/2003 :  10:46:43 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I love this company. I have worked with them on various occasions and am paid like clock work. Still trying to get the department shop they do in my area, but the gold shopper (I know you're out there) keeps beating me to the punch.

Marie
Go to Top of Page

LisaNC

USA
35 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2003 :  9:18:00 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have been trying to figure out their "schedule" for posting shops, since they seem to assign them so quickly. On the rare occasion that I get an e-mail, many of the locations are already assigned. I have checked at various times of day, days of the month, etc. and have not been able to see a pattern. Anyone willing to share some info on this?
Go to Top of Page

JuneRMacK22
Valued Contributor

WI
USA
230 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2003 :  10:15:30 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've done a few shops for them. They do pay more quickly than others. The only problem I have had with them is on the audit forms. I answer the questions and the auditor always wants more than I write. I explain everything that is there and they want more than I can provide. I guess you have to make up things that don't happen since that's what they want. How can you say someone said something if they didn't. Or the auditor wants the entire conversation word for word, not in your own words. I don't carry a tape recorder to remember every word that was said and I don't think anyone can remember an entire conversation word for word.

June
Go to Top of Page

ARJenShopper

Hot Springs, AR
USA
40 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2003 :  09:57:53 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have recently had problems with a new editor. I had a "10" record until this person came on the scene. Now all my shops are 8 if I'm lucky. I follow instructions to the letter and provide lots of narrative. It's not enough. Other than this, I enjoy working with this company!

Jennie from Arkansas / Gold Certified by MSPA
Shopping Hot Springs, Little Rock, N. Little Rock, Bryant, Hot Springs Village, Malvern, Benton, and Mountain Pine, AR
Go to Top of Page

AmyHCook
Contributor

Richmond, VA
USA
66 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2003 :  08:14:05 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm with you, Lisa--I can't figure out their scheduling. Get this: I received an email from them last night (I was online when it came and it said that it was sent at 7:53pm on 10/31, so I know it wasn't old). It listed a lot of states to check, but EVERY state had "n/a" as their locations to shop (i.e. no specific towns listed). I went to the Sassie site to check, and the same was true-every single shop was scheduled! I can't figure out why the email was sent to begin with! Anybody have an answer for this one?!

MSPA Silver Certified shopping Richmond, VA
Go to Top of Page

Deva Roberts

Hattiesburg, MS
USA
43 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2003 :  09:36:40 AM  Visit Deva Roberts's Homepage  Send Deva Roberts an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
These job listings are for surveys regarding cell phone usage in malls. You must have a cell phone to be eligable to complete the surveys. Hope that helps some!!

Thanks,

Deva
Deva4BLD@gmail.com

BLD Scheduling on behalf of Satisfaction Services of Houston www.satisfactionservicesinc.com

LIKE us on FACEBOOK
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Satisfaction-Services/164558330237245
Go to Top of Page

Leisa
Star Contributor

USA
530 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2003 :  12:21:19 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have completed shops for Intellishop and I enjoyed the ones I did.
Now I also received that email for the cell phone usage shops. I sent a reply email to the scheduler for more info on what cities these shops would take place, but the scheduler never responded.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 44 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.44 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums