Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 44

VickiA
Star Contributor

Rapid City, SD
USA
845 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2006 :  3:02:16 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone been paid today for their November shops? Just wondering.

Silver Shopper ID# 3akxzg Shopping Rapid City South Dakota and surrounding areas!
Go to Top of Page

MichaelinNH
Star Contributor

New Hampshire
USA
488 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2006 :  3:41:46 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have only done two shops for them so far, 9's on both, payment received on first shop. Second shop was just a week or so ago.

MSPA Gold 8/9/2006 MSPA Silver 6/23/2007
Video Shopper Certified 6/9/2011 NV Workcard R-061144. Shopping 50 States, Puerto Rico & Canada.
Go to Top of Page

TerryInTulsa
Star Contributor

Tulsa, OK
USA
349 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2006 :  4:46:56 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have only been with them a short while. I've completed 6 shops, all 10's. I received payments on October 12 and November 10, so I'm guessing payments will hit Monday or Tuesday. This is a great company to work with. Their shops are fun and the paper work is easy.
Go to Top of Page

TerryInTulsa
Star Contributor

Tulsa, OK
USA
349 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2006 :  09:07:25 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Payment for my November shops posted today, December 11.
Go to Top of Page

MichaelinNH
Star Contributor

New Hampshire
USA
488 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2006 :  10:18:20 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just got a paypal payment today on the 2nd shop, so far so good

MSPA Gold 8/9/2006 MSPA Silver 6/23/2007
Video Shopper Certified 6/9/2011 NV Workcard R-061144. Shopping 50 States, Puerto Rico & Canada.
Go to Top of Page

JenniferWilcox
Star Contributor

Oklahoma City, OK
USA
314 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2006 :  8:18:07 PM  Send JenniferWilcox an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just did my first shop with them yesterday, and it was reviewed overnight. My shop log already says payment pending. That's the fastest I've seen that happen out of all the companies I've worked for.
Go to Top of Page

Linds

West Valley City, UT
USA
14 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2006 :  04:21:55 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I want to say that when I started out, this was one of the 1st companies that gave me a chance. I think they are great. They pay on time, they communicate with you. I can call the scheduler if I have problems, or she quickly responds via email. I have a hard time with one of the evaluators, but I can live with that. I'm grateful to have a company that pays right on time, and you know when the money will be there. { My wife is thankful too } She wonders if I'll ever get paid for some shops for some companies.

Linds
Go to Top of Page

Betsy E
Valued Contributor

Birmingham, AL
USA
170 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2006 :  08:27:18 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Big fans of these folks. They were patient with me when I had a receipt issue and I've dealt with friendly schedulers. Fast payment too! Hooray!
Go to Top of Page

Ana M

CA
USA
30 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2006 :  4:08:14 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just started working for this company and I have found very good communication and fun assignments. I'll work for them anytime.

Ana
silver certified shopper
Go to Top of Page

.KrisMil
Inactive

USA
29 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2006 :  8:50:12 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've been shopping with them for 2 years. They are EXCELLENT!
Go to Top of Page

JenniferWilcox
Star Contributor

Oklahoma City, OK
USA
314 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2007 :  10:05:58 PM  Send JenniferWilcox an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did my shop on Dec. 27th & I got paid today (Jan. 10). Pretty good turn around on payment
Go to Top of Page

MarilynSmith461
Apprentice

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2007 :  09:30:24 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am signed up with IntelliShop and would like to apply for some of their shops but am refused as I have no rating with them. Is there any way I could contact them to let them know of my previous experience?

Marilyn
Go to Top of Page

TinaMarie
Star Contributor

USA
1811 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2007 :  4:12:51 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Take some of their less desirable locations to get into their system.

~*~TinaMarie~*~
Go to Top of Page

BrianCollins
Valued Contributor

USA
243 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2007 :  11:54:29 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My first shop ever was a "self-assign" with Intellishop.

I've had good experiences with them. Once I built up a 9+/10 average rating with self-assigns, I had no trouble being selected for the "apply" shops that interested me.
Go to Top of Page

DaphneMorris
Contributor

West Valley, UT
USA
80 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2007 :  11:21:52 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I applied to do a shop for them a couple of years ago and made a mistake on the shop which made it a shop that could not be completed anyhow I was curious to know if anyone knew how to get them to give me another chance I keep applying for shops but never seem to get the opportunity to be accepted back into their data base any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for all of your help.

Daphne

Daphne
Go to Top of Page

SaraB
Contributor

USA
66 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2007 :  10:09:29 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did a difficult February shop for Intellishop where I had to memorize 6 pages of information to take on a fake identity with a fake mortgage, fake social security number, fake job, and fake address to name a few. I didn't even know that it was legal to do this! I could have done 2 cell phone shops for the same pay and one-third the work. Anyways, I want to warn other shoppers that I still have not been reimbursed for the $450 as promised. The shop was approved over a week ago. The scheduler told me that I would definitely be paid before their regular March pay schedule on the date the shop was approved. They have not kept their promise, and now I'm at their mercy to retrieve this money that could be earning interest in my bank account. Their "fake promise" goes along with the fake theme of this whole mess.
Go to Top of Page

ShoppinMamaBeca

Dallas, TX
USA
12 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2007 :  08:04:52 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am in the same boat as the previous shopper. I did three of these shops and have only been paid for one. Warning: If Intellishop wants you to do a shop with a large outlay of your own cash. Don't do it! I have been emailing the scheduler for two days and am not receiving a reply back. I have shopped for them for a year and never had a problem with them until now. I am NOT happy with them.

Beca
Gold Certified 9ioyei Shopping the DFW metroplex and beyond and loving it!
Go to Top of Page

MSJamey
Valued Contributor

McKinney, TX
USA
116 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2007 :  10:44:23 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They usually pay on the 10th via paypal. Have you checked your paypal account? I haven't had them fail yet in paying me. Very reliable, great company, no complaints.

Does your shop log reflect if your shop is completed or received? They usually will list also the date you get paid, too.

Jamey
I can see you.
MSPA Silver Certified
Queen of theater Standees!
Go to Top of Page

SaraB
Contributor

USA
66 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2007 :  6:54:54 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I know that they normally pay on the 10th. Nobody would have accepted these shops if the time of payment was not promised as "once the shop is approved". The shop guidelines stated Intellishop knows this is a huge amount of money & you will be reimbursed before the regular March pay cycle. The shop was accepted within 5 days & now I'm waiting for my $450. I didn't get to keep or use my purchase for any services that benefitted me. It does reflect poorly on a company if they don't keep their word on the more complicated shops.
Go to Top of Page

ShoppinMamaBeca

Dallas, TX
USA
12 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2007 :  7:03:31 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did hear back from the scheduler. She told me that she "was waiting for a completed list from the client." My shops went into finalized status today and she told me the paypal payment would go thru the first part of next wk. The payment status has changed now to "payment pending".

Sarah, email the scheduler. I did finally have to tell her I would call whoever it took to get my money. She took care of it fairly quickly after that.

No, it doesn't reflect well on a company when they tell us we will get paid before the regular pay cycle. I won't be doing any more shops for them that require a large outlay of cash. But, I will look at this as a one time problem since I have not had problems with them in the past.

Beca
Gold Certified 9ioyei Shopping the DFW metroplex and beyond and loving it!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 44 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.23 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums