Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 44

Deva Roberts

Hattiesburg, MS
USA
43 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2003 :  9:58:12 PM  Visit Deva Roberts's Homepage  Send Deva Roberts an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received one of the cell phone usage shops (survey). There was a total of 14 questions regarding usage - no outside visit required to complete the survey - just answer how you use your cell phone in a mall. I have JUST received my grade response and got a 10! Of course, considering it was primarily yes and no questions there's not much of a chance I could have messed up the one narrative I had to give. LOL!!

I would recommend anyone taking this shop if you have and use a cell phone!!!

Thanks,

Deva
Deva4BLD@gmail.com

BLD Scheduling on behalf of Satisfaction Services of Houston www.satisfactionservicesinc.com

LIKE us on FACEBOOK
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Satisfaction-Services/164558330237245
Go to Top of Page

PennyC
Star Contributor

GA
USA
658 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2003 :  7:53:31 PM  Visit PennyC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I see they are sending emails out for a buy-it-on-TV scenario now - I can't wait until it's something I want!
I have shopped for them in the past at retail locations and they pay fairly regular and seem reasonable on their grading.

PennyC
MSPA Gold Certified 5/04
Shopping Gwinnett, Hall and Jackson Counties in Georgia
Go to Top of Page

PamShops
Contributor

San Antonio, Texas
USA
72 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2003 :  6:13:55 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I would love to shop for Intellishop. They always seem to have available assignments in my area ( I get about four emails per day )and for places I would normally shop anyway. The pay for the shops also seems to be decent, but I can never grab a shop. I always request the job and then get an email that it has already been assigned to another shopper. I guess I need to learn how to be a litter quicker on the clicker so I can snag some of them.

MSPA Gold
Shopping San Antonio and surrounding areas
"Attitude is a little thing that makes a BIG difference"
Go to Top of Page

DarlaDevlin
Apprentice

West Palm Beach, PA
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2003 :  7:31:18 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have been working for Intellishop for a couple of years and have never had a problem. The payment is always on time. They are a great company to shop for. I live in a rural area so there aren't a lot of oppurtunities but I do get the email to shop for them on a monthly basis. One time they did question a shop I had done and said that a perosn in my report did not work there. I was emailed and I had taken good notes and was paid for the shop. I love Intellishop.
Go to Top of Page

Kanga
Star Contributor

Houston, TX
USA
250 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2003 :  09:42:33 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Intellishop is a great company to work for. Their fee is fair and they pay within 30 days. Can't get much better than that.

MSPA Gold Certified #xixazy
Go to Top of Page

LDestefano
Contributor

Turnersville, NJ
USA
52 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2003 :  05:10:01 AM  Visit LDestefano's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I love working for this company they are great. However I was just wondering how they go about scheduling their jobs. It seems like the the jobs are already scheduled when I get the email. For instance just a little while ago I got an email regarding an available shop in my area. I went to apply and it was already scheduled. I was on line when I got the email so I know it had to be scheduled previous to me getting this message. Are their any other ways to get jobs from them like calling them? Thanks

Laura DeStefano
Shopping Gloucester/Camden County
MSPA Silver Certified #67xjb8
Go to Top of Page

CarolynRosell
Star Contributor

Vineland, NJ
USA
1417 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2003 :  08:32:52 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Laura,
Do you check their job board?

I shop Vineland, Deptford, Mays Landing and Atlantic City, NJ
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

NancyTHEShopper
Trainee

Springfield, VA
USA
7 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2003 :  09:35:33 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I LOVE Intellishop! Great company... schedulers, editors, payments!

NancyTHEShoppper - MSPA - Gold Certified - FU09UP
Springfield, VA - Shopping Northern Virginia Since 1995!
Go to Top of Page

SallyShopper
Trainee

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2003 :  4:41:08 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did several shops last summer; but the store near me went out of business. But I was always paid in a reasonable timeframe.
Go to Top of Page

OntarioGinaG
Contributor

St. Catharines, Ontario
Canada
91 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2003 :  07:18:08 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just completed my first shop for them. There are still jobs on the board. I must have been really lucky (especially being in Canada), but I got an e-mail about job postings, so that is why I checked. Does anyone know how often the "sandwich" shops are posted. This was the first time I saw them and would like to do more. It was a reveal shop, but there are lots of other locations I could do.
Go to Top of Page

SusyM

TX
USA
33 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2003 :  7:57:37 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm another great fan of Intellishop - great schedulers and editors, and very quick payment on the shops I've done. Intellishop is one of the first sites I check each day. . .well, several times a day!

MSPA Gold cxzsxu
Shopping San Antonio to Round Rock, TX, and all points in between!
Go to Top of Page

ShanNelson
Valued Contributor

Lake Ariel, PA
USA
205 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2003 :  2:22:28 PM  Send ShanNelson an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have been applying for their shops for a year now and I never get assigned a shop! I'm getting frustrated when I see how many shops they have in my area and I can never get in. I've even applied the minute I get the email from them for open shops. But I always get an email saying that the shop was assigned to someone else.

Shannon
Go to Top of Page

Kimmme
Star Contributor

Costa Mesa, CA
USA
399 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2003 :  12:37:00 PM  Send Kimmme an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
How funny, I was just searching for info on Intellishop payments... I wanted to add for Laura and whoever else that you shouldn't wait for the emails. They come at strange times and are often late. You should check the board througout the day AND NIGHT... they very often list the shops and then assign within the hour. Last night it took a whole 20 minutes.

Anyway, my other point being: THEY KICK BOOTIE! I just now "got cash" from them as I looked up this thread.

Kim
MSPA Gold 8/2004
Shopping in Orange County, CA
Go to Top of Page

MelanieNJ
Star Contributor

NJ
USA
267 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2003 :  12:51:10 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did my first shop for them last month (got paid 1/2 hour ago, LOVE paypal and direct deposit companies) and have since done 3 more. I never get anything off their job board though.
Go to Top of Page

CabrusoBros
Star Contributor

NC
USA
744 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2003 :  2:29:34 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Along with other posters, it seemed like it took forever to get on board with a first shop. However once I did, the positives included
(1)Quick PayPal-email arrived today on the 10th notifying payment was in for last month's shop and (2)They offer an interesting variety of shop locations for fairly reasonable pay. I remember a shop notification email came one Friday night at 10:30 PM when I happened to be on-line. I requested the shop and was assigned within the hour. (Must have been a scheduler working late.) Just below the shop instructions were very detailed explanations on their grading system. Contact with an editor was as others described. Very detailed narratives are expected with comments for each yes/no question.
Go to Top of Page

KelliZ

Georgia
USA
20 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2004 :  04:56:30 AM  Send KelliZ an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have done 2 shops for Intellishop since I started MS'ing at the end of January. The shop requirements are clear and easily understood, and the pay is better than most in my area. I love doing shops for them, and I have been paid within 30 days for what I have completed so far. I have no problems working for this company! I wish all of the jobs I completed were as enjoyable and paid in such a timely manner, lol! I haven't seen anything new on them in a while, and just thought i'd add my . I am going to see if I can find another shop in my area for them now...

Kelli Z. Happily shopping I-75 between Marietta and Dalton in Northwest GA!

Kelli Z- Silver Certified #wxlqgt Happily shopping I-75 between Calhoun and Marietta, and many other locations in Northwest GA.
Go to Top of Page

SusanWilliams
Contributor

Yorba Linda, CA
USA
63 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2004 :  7:54:52 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has Itellishop changed the way they schedule jobs. You always get an email but I used to be able to check their job board, but now it says it is not activated??

Susan
Silver Certified. Shopping Orange County, CA.
Go to Top of Page

PamInCa
Star Contributor

CA
USA
6556 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2004 :  2:10:09 PM  Visit PamInCa's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I love shopping for this company. Payment is always timely and they have great shops. I highly recommend them.

PamInCa
Author of: "The Essential Guide to Mystery Shopping"
Go to Top of Page

Dan K
Contributor

Ohio
USA
57 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2004 :  2:48:40 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I really like this company. They have good communication and pay regularly. They also seem to have a nice variety of shops in my area.

Dan K
Go to Top of Page

JLodise
Contributor

CA
USA
59 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2004 :  3:32:50 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
One of my favorite companies. Great shops, great schedulers, prompt, timely payments. What more can you ask for?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 44 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.28 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums