Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 44

GossWaldrep
Contributor

Lawton, OK
USA
97 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2009 :  3:18:43 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I totally agree. If we hang strong and stop accepting the low paying shops, eventually, we will get the respect and compenstation we deserve for the time, travel and expense we put into performing these tasks.
Mindy

Mindy
MSPA GOLD yb8rpp
Go to Top of Page

Joyce A H1
Valued Contributor

USA
155 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2009 :  5:42:59 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm not sure what the problem is with this company. I have done shops for them going on five years, many were last minute with no bonus. My scores have been 8+, my rating is a 9 and I have received mostly 10's. All this year I have not received one shop I applied for. I can no longer self assign, it say's I need to have a score of 6+, 9 is above that. My applications get canceled with no notification and the shops are still on the board. My hero citation apparently means nothing. All attempts to contact the company results with a we may or may not contact you back, and in contacting all schedulers I worked with that gave me these good scores has resulted in nothing.
Go to Top of Page

MaryJay

USA
45 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2009 :  6:57:29 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
To me, hero citations are baloney. If I show you results, show me the money. Beyond that, their shops are low-mid paying and the slooowest to pay - but they do pay.
Go to Top of Page

ShaunTK
Trainee

Elizabethtown, NC
USA
6 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2009 :  4:15:38 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They don't have many shops in any area. But those I've found in my area have been $20+ jobs.

DOWNSIDE: They pay almost two months after.

shauntk in NC
Go to Top of Page

DFery

Salem, OR
USA
10 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2009 :  5:43:55 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I pretty much have stopped shopping for Intellishop. They pay horribly and are 60+ days in payment and they are extremely critical on what is entered in narative responses for the pay.

Debbie
Go to Top of Page

DeniseHazel
Contributor

IL
USA
62 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2009 :  7:34:44 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I still don't understand what a hero citation is. I have some, but they don't get me more jobs and they didn't get me more pay. What is their purpose?

Denise Hazel
Go to Top of Page

CaudellD

Indiana
USA
13 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2009 :  03:42:21 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Apparently a hero citation means you are willing to take the jobs nobody else will take for a lowered fee and are willing to wait 60 days or more for payment.
Go to Top of Page

DeniseHazel
Contributor

IL
USA
62 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2009 :  07:13:48 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have a different name for that.

Denise Hazel
Go to Top of Page

EliseSm
Valued Contributor

USA
222 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2009 :  10:12:19 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
This post may be deleted, but I think there is a cyber bulletin board, and the MSCs posts the shoppers with the latest good points and the shoppers with the latest bad points. The MSCs probably have their own forums, as well.
Go to Top of Page

Marceya
Trainee

Ohio
USA
9 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2009 :  10:30:02 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Intellishop is okay to work for yet payment is prompt but slower than most companies at 60 days after the end of the month of the shop.

Marceya
Comprehensive service evaluations in Northeast Ohio!
Go to Top of Page

SSylvia

Port St Lucie, FL
USA
10 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2009 :  08:38:20 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Very low paying shops. Otherwise, very reliable company

Sylvia
Go to Top of Page

Sue Br.
Star Contributor

Oklahoma
USA
660 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2010 :  10:45:34 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Way back in December I posted that this company was bragging their $10.00 shops were back. Well they've dropped them to $7.00 again. I got an email invite and immediately clicked to see what they were paying and the shop was gone. Someone snapped up that big paying shop. We'll never get anywhere at this rate. No doubt next month they will set it at a low price again because someone grabbed it.

Sue
Go to Top of Page

ChrisThomas
Valued Contributor

USA
119 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2010 :  12:40:06 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
This MS needs to upgrade their server to modern times. They post the conveneience store shops all at once and the whole site locks up. Maybe they should consider releases by area. Ugh!
Go to Top of Page

ICourland
Contributor

New York, NY
USA
70 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2010 :  5:38:12 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The last time I shopped for them was more than two years ago, and I deactivated myself ages ago. I still get emails from Intellishop and other companies, even though I asked Intellishop more than twice to remove me.

This is fairly typical, as it seems impossible to get rid of some companies even if you don't shop or want to be contacted.

I do about 6 shops a year now: Oil changes for my car and occasional restaurant shops for one particular company I like a lot. I'm grateful to be doing work at home that pays better than mystery shopping, and wish the shopping companies would stop bothering me.

It seems inevitable that I will continue to receive shopper emails for as long as I live.

Ilene
I no longer shop. Stop spamming me with your shops!
Go to Top of Page

MsJudi
Star Contributor

New Jersey
USA
582 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2010 :  5:39:37 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Not ALL their shops are low paying. I have had some very lucrative shops from them, as well as, Bon Jovi fun!!! Don't ask, I won't tell!

Judi
Go to Top of Page

Alan Donahue
Trainee

Deerfield, IL
USA
9 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2010 :  8:28:29 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I like Intellishop. I would do more for them if they paid faster. They are the slowest paying company I've done work for, it's really irritating and always makes me think twice before I accept any assignment from them.

Otherwise, I think they are great.

Alan
Go to Top of Page

JennLock
Apprentice

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2010 :  04:12:38 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well it's not the 8th of Sept and I still haven't gotten payment from Intellishop for my July shops. Just wondering if anyone else has because I am really starting to get annoyed at this point.

Jenn
Go to Top of Page

VenizR
Trainee

Central Valley, CA
USA
8 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2010 :  4:30:42 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My 7/25 shop shows payment pending, so I am confident its in the pipeline. It maybe till the end of the month, however, based on past payment history. A 5/6 shop was paid on 7/20, a 6/8 shop was paid on 8/23.
Go to Top of Page

Sue Br.
Star Contributor

Oklahoma
USA
660 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2010 :  4:37:58 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just checked and I have not been paid for the two shops I did in the first week of July. I don't know what the hold up us but it is annoying..

Sue
Go to Top of Page

JenniferML
Valued Contributor

USA
106 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2010 :  4:59:04 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They've been paying at the end of the second month after a shop. It is slow but I'm not out money for reimbursements from them so I can live with it. At least most of their shops pay decent money!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 44 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.31 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums