Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 44

FayEF
Valued Contributor

USA
163 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2010 :  7:35:37 PM  Visit FayEF's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
This is one of my favorite companies. The schedulers are great. They work with you. The schedulers have always been responsive.
I have NEVER not been paid. I know the payments will be made in the second month after the completed shop. The payments fall after the 20th.
Hopes this helps with the anxiety levels.
Go to Top of Page

ChrisThomas
Valued Contributor

USA
119 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2010 :  7:37:16 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Intellishop is the most reliable payment processing MS out there. You have to read their schedule and understand it does take longer than most. But they consistently pay the third week of the month two months later. It doesn't matter if you performed a shop on July 1 or July 31. Your payment will still be processed between the 20th and 24th of September. But you can count on it being there and the amount being correct.

Go to Top of Page

Julie H.
Valued Contributor

MN
USA
146 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2010 :  10:47:35 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone done one of the food audits for Intellishop? What is your opinion, and do you think it's worth the fee? I've normally been satsified with Intellishop's fees, but this could take up to 3 hours onsite, plus inputting the report. Thanks for your help.

Julie H.
MSPA Silver certified
Go to Top of Page

Sue Br.
Star Contributor

Oklahoma
USA
660 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2010 :  1:35:38 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did one of these and they don't really take 3 hours, more like 45 minutes tops. They are easy and well worth the fee.

Sue
Go to Top of Page

Sandi G
Star Contributor

Tallahassee, FL
USA
918 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2010 :  6:53:59 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I think how long it takes depends on the size of the store and how many problems you find. The one in my town took 1:21 last year and 1:17 this year. The report along with cropping the photos and uploading them all took probably almost as long...

--Sandi
traditional & video shopping FL and GA
Go to Top of Page

Vincent442
Contributor

Los Angeles, CA
USA
51 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2010 :  7:10:28 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Great company to work for. I do a lot of their auto dealership shops which are fun and give me a free chance to compare luxury high end vehicles and get paid for it.
The editors are picky but very fair and definitely work with the shopper to get things done as well as being pleasant and easy to reach.

Vincent
MSPA Gold
Shopping since 2001
Shopping from Kern County to the Mexican border."from the desert to the sea and all of Southern California".
Go to Top of Page

Julie H.
Valued Contributor

MN
USA
146 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2010 :  7:23:22 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks Sandi G and Sue for the info. I applied for one.

Julie H.
MSPA Silver certified
Go to Top of Page

KenASch
Star Contributor

Camarillo, CA
USA
689 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2010 :  08:56:12 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Sandi,

Did you need a lot of cropping? I see in the guidelines that they want you to crop out any unnecessary portions of the picture but if you stand close enough or use telephoto, will it really be necessary to crop photos?

Ken S
Gold Shopper
Shopping Ventura County California
Go to Top of Page

Sandi G
Star Contributor

Tallahassee, FL
USA
918 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2010 :  10:02:51 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
last year, I did a lot of cropping. this year, I was smarter and adjusted how I took the pictures. I just have a really old camera in desperate need of an upgrade, so I can't zoom in without it going blurry as much as a newer camera can. with a better camera, it would probably cut out 15-20 minutes of photo manipulation.

--Sandi
traditional & video shopping FL and GA
Go to Top of Page

TerryR

Port Arthur, TX
USA
24 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2010 :  12:06:49 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have done a number of shops for them.they haven't paid me yet but it's only been about a month since I did my first shop for them.The pay scale they offer is very good for most of the shops and the shops themselves seem to be ridiculously easy to complete.
Go to Top of Page

Vincent442
Contributor

Los Angeles, CA
USA
51 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2011 :  09:01:35 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Shopper Fees on car evaluation shops reduced $5

Vincent
MSPA Gold
Shopping since 2001
Shopping from Kern County to the Mexican border."from the desert to the sea and all of Southern California".
Go to Top of Page

PamInCa
Star Contributor

CA
USA
6556 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2011 :  7:49:54 PM  Visit PamInCa's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Some people just do not get the idea that threats and deactivating do not work to keep people from posting and sharing experiences or facts. Companies that use these techniques should be avoided.

PamInCa
Author of: "The Essential Guide to Mystery Shopping"
Go to Top of Page

Nicole P.
Valued Contributor

USA
141 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2011 :  03:32:37 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I had a 9 rating, overall. I had gotten mainly 10's on the shops I had applied for, which I see as the result of individual editors assigned to a company that the MSC shops. The shops I applied for stay unfilled in my area. I am told by other companies that I am a star shopper, and even get Christmas gifts from some of them I shop for. Ron Welty or someone representing his firm went undercover on another shopper forum and stated that all good shoppers needed to get gold to be considered for his firm. I suggested that instead of fingering shoppers, he might look at improving the payment times in which Intelli pays its shoppers. Apparently that was enough to get me able to see shops but not get assigned them. They have not formally deactivated me, but they might as well have, as I will not be given any shops, according to that email.

Good luck, Ron Welty. People like you will have their karma haunt them in the end. I have no problem getting shops in my area, but yet many of your shops go unfilled where I live. Go figure. If you can't take the heat, it is time to stop cooking.

Nicole
Go to Top of Page

DavidCar
Valued Contributor

Charlotte, North Carolina
USA
114 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2011 :  3:06:47 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Nicole,

What companies did you get gifts from?
Go to Top of Page

DavidCar
Valued Contributor

Charlotte, North Carolina
USA
114 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2011 :  3:09:06 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Nicole,

What companies did you get gifts from?
Go to Top of Page

Nicole P.
Valued Contributor

USA
141 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2011 :  4:18:06 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I don't want to say which ones...they may not have given gifts to everyone then someone who is a good shopper for them might have bad feelings. They were nothing major, but they nice. I got certificates for a local restaurant and another was a groupon type coupon worth $50.

Nicole
Go to Top of Page

Rachael
Trainee

Los Angeles, CA
USA
9 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2011 :  2:46:00 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone recently done a fine dining shop with intellishop? I have done lots of other types of shops with them, but never a fine dining shop. I got an email about doing a fine dining shop, and I applied, but I was wondering if anyone had experience with these. I have never actually done a fine dining shop with any company, though I have always wanted to try it. However, I want to make sure I am doing everything correctly and the shop will be judged fairly before I put out that much money in reimbursements - I worry that something will happen and I won't get paid! I know that Intellishop requires a lot of detail, which is totally understandable, but how do they do with these kind of higher end shops?

Rachael
Go to Top of Page

SusanToonces
Valued Contributor

Queens, NY
USA
167 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2011 :  3:10:54 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'd like to know too. I got the email today also about the job. I did a bunch of jobs for them years ago. Nothing recent.

Susan
Go to Top of Page

Linds

West Valley City, UT
USA
14 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2011 :  11:35:15 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Intellishop was one of the companies that I worked really hard for when I got started. I loved that company and it's schedulers. I had a few problems with the editors, but the schedulers usually helped me out and got things straightened up. There was just one shop I really hated from Intellishop and I tempoarily quite for that reason. I am back with now. I have a great respect for this company. They have always paid and treated me with respect

Linds
Go to Top of Page

LisaSTL
Star Contributor

St. Louis, MO
USA
733 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2011 :  12:53:33 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They are on the slow side, but last time I did a shop for them it was still just 60 days not 90. They also pay on time.

Lisa
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 44 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.38 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums