Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 44

PamInCa
Star Contributor

CA
USA
6556 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2005 :  09:55:50 AM  Visit PamInCa's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I agree Ann! I too received the email and thought it was fantastic they let us know. I have always enjoyed their shops and gladly take last minute ones for them.

PamInCa
Author of: "The Essential Guide to Mystery Shopping"
Go to Top of Page

Andrea P
Star Contributor

Wheatley Heights, New York
USA
556 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2005 :  10:03:58 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I haven't received an e-mail from them for a job I did last month, but this is good to know.

MSPA Gold Shopper # 63irfm
Shopping Suffolk & Nassau Counties; Manhattan; Queens; Brooklyn, New York and Bergen County, New Jersey
Go to Top of Page

Rachael Collinsworth
Star Contributor

Winchester, Kentucky
USA
403 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2005 :  11:13:33 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Would have been nice to get that email, but I did not get it either.

What's more, I got no response when I inquired about payment this morning via email. They are usually pretty quick about responding.

UPDATE: The status has now changed to paid with 5/11 in my Sassie log, but no pay.

Rachael Collinsworth
MSPA Gold Certified
Shopping much of Central KY
Go to Top of Page

Andrea P
Star Contributor

USA
556 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2005 :  12:10:51 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just got paid for my April shop! YAAAY

Shopping Suffolk & Nassau Counties; Manhattan; Queens; Brooklyn, New York and Bergen County, New Jersey
Go to Top of Page

VickiA
Star Contributor

Rapid City, SD
USA
845 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2005 :  12:16:03 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got paid only for 2 of my 7 April shops today. My log states that all of them were paid. I sent a quick inquiry over to my scheduler asking why?...

I didn't get the email either...

Silver Shopper ID# 3akxzg Shopping Rapid City South Dakota and surrounding areas!
Go to Top of Page

Andrea P
Star Contributor

USA
556 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2005 :  1:54:59 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Perhaps they are possibly having issues with one paritcular client since you got paid for some of your shops and not others.

Go to Top of Page

MCBielski
Apprentice

Sterling, VA
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2005 :  4:00:38 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I also received a partial payment a day lade. I did not receive any emails from them. It is not a question of sifferent clients since I only worked on one account for them. My shop log also incorrectly says I was paid in full. I called them and I am waiting for an answer.
Go to Top of Page

VickiA
Star Contributor

Rapid City, SD
USA
845 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2005 :  6:54:26 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
All of my shops were for one client.

Silver Shopper ID# 3akxzg Shopping Rapid City South Dakota and surrounding areas!
Go to Top of Page

MS Alicia

Biloxi, MS
USA
17 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2005 :  7:57:11 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received the e-mail that payment would be late, right before I left for work too! I was disappointed, as this was my first shop with this company, but grateful that they informed me. When I returned home after a hard day of settling childrens' disputes (40 6-12 year olds who think they're grown), I received an e-mail from Intellishop stating that I had been paid for my April shop via PayPal. Hopefully the rest of you will soon experience the same pleasure.

MSPA Silver Certified
Shopping the Mississippi Gulf Coast
Go to Top of Page

LyndaK
Star Contributor

Toledo, Ohio
USA
273 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2005 :  8:31:09 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got the email finally. It said they are "hoping" to have everyone paid by May 24th. It also said DO NOT email them regarding your payment until AFTER may 24th.

Hmmmmm..

Lynda
Go to Top of Page

VinnieCA

CA
USA
27 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2005 :  08:08:34 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hmmm... I didn't get any email from them regarding the payment. I kust checked my log and it said one of my shops was paid yesterday and the other one is still pending but the funniest thing is I didn't see anything from them in Paypal. Should I email them or not?
Go to Top of Page

LyndaK
Star Contributor

Toledo, Ohio
USA
273 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2005 :  1:44:52 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My shop log says all my shops were paid on the 11th, but as of today, the 12th, I still don't have it in paypal.

Lynda
Go to Top of Page

Rachael Collinsworth
Star Contributor

Winchester, Kentucky
USA
403 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2005 :  11:45:43 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Any news?

My shop log says "Pending" again instead of paid on 5/11

Rachael Collinsworth
MSPA Gold Certified
Shopping much of Central KY
Go to Top of Page

VinnieCA

CA
USA
27 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2005 :  11:59:37 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Something's strange. I logged on to my a/c today & found out that my shop that said was paid on 5/11 was no longer paid. Does anyone have the same thing?
Go to Top of Page

PamInCa
Star Contributor

CA
USA
6556 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2005 :  07:23:28 AM  Visit PamInCa's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Mine said the same thing. Thought I was losing my mind.

PamInCa
Go to Top of Page

VickiA
Star Contributor

Rapid City, SD
USA
845 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2005 :  07:29:43 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got an email from shopper payment person Chriss yesterday and was told everyone would be paid by the 24th! A few extra days does not bother me...I love this company.

Go to Top of Page

LyndaK
Star Contributor

Toledo, Ohio
USA
273 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2005 :  08:10:22 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Is anybody else showing on the shoplog, that account is disabled? I was wondering if this was because of the payroll error. Since I get along great with the scheduler, have always provided 9 and 10's on my reports, and have never flaked, I just thought it had to do with the payroll glitch. I emailed them a couple of days ago to provide an explanation, but have not received a response.

Lynda
Go to Top of Page

Toni-Girl
Valued Contributor

Ohio
USA
145 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2005 :  09:20:37 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I didn't get their mass email and I hadn't read this thread. I emailed Intellishop to inquire about payment. Since they've always paid on the 10th of the month with not a single late payment, I'd thought perhaps they didn't get the faxed receipts or something.

I got a VERY FAST reply saying they'd had problems with Paypal and were in the process of trying to get it straightened out.

Here's part of the email -

It's still being straightened out at the moment, but rest assured - we'll have everyone up to date by the end of May (and sooner if possible). Please bear with us during this time.

So they're on top of this and payment should be coming soon.

Shopping extreme NW Ohio
Go to Top of Page

VickiA
Star Contributor

Rapid City, SD
USA
845 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2005 :  10:38:49 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Paid in full today!

Go to Top of Page

PamInCa
Star Contributor

CA
USA
6556 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2005 :  11:08:49 AM  Visit PamInCa's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote

PamInCa
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 44 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.44 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums