Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 44

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1683 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2013 :  2:04:30 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I reread the email from the scheduler. I took the test once and got 94..went back to retake test and read test3 not found. Hmmmm, ok.
Go to Top of Page

MicahPage
Star Contributor

Norwalk, CA
USA
284 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2013 :  09:27:49 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Did they just land a new BIG client? I googled some of the addresses and see they are locations that I thought were shopped another big company. I'm wondering if this is a different project or if they were able to wrestle away this international client.

I have yet to take the quiz. I saw the email.

Micah
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1683 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2013 :  03:06:26 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yea, it is a big client. I cannot take the test again. Someone did finally reply to my email but did not send me the link to retake the test. I can do these shops with another company and do not do them in my own hometown. They do not have many locations.
Go to Top of Page

MichaelinNH
Star Contributor

New Hampshire
USA
488 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2013 :  7:38:41 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Once I saw who the client was I backed out of the test. Don't do them for the other MSP, no point in doing them here either.

MSPA Gold 8/9/2006 MSPA Silver 6/23/2007
Video Shopper Certified 6/9/2011 NV Workcard R-061144. Shopping 50 States, Puerto Rico & Canada.
Go to Top of Page

AngelaN
Valued Contributor

USA
134 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2013 :  10:19:47 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
MichaelinNH - How about a hint as to the client. I would be interested in who it is that you refuse to do. "BIG" wasn't enough for me to guess it. Or just send me a PM.
Go to Top of Page

MicahPage
Star Contributor

Norwalk, CA
USA
284 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2013 :  11:57:23 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
So is this a trial run for Intellishop or a joint venture between Intellishop and the other MSC? I can't imagine what the other MSC must be thinking if they lose this behemoth contract.

Isn't it ironic though that intellishop would pay DOUBLE the starting rate for this fast food client and not the other one?

Micah
Go to Top of Page

TinaMarie
Star Contributor

USA
1811 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2013 :  12:12:15 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am sad we do not have that burger chain in my state. I used to eat there when I lived in the west coast.

~*~TinaMarie~*~
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1683 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2013 :  12:13:45 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They will not have many shops to do unless they change their policy. I still have no reply to any of the emails I sent.
Go to Top of Page

AngelaN
Valued Contributor

USA
134 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2013 :  08:00:45 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Never mind, got the "big" reference now.
Go to Top of Page

KenASch
Star Contributor

Camarillo, CA
USA
689 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2013 :  11:56:00 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
TinaMarie - You have the wrong chain. Think bigger. The new client we are discussing has locations in every state and almost every country in the world.

Ken S
Gold Shopper
Shopping Ventura County California
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1683 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2013 :  12:55:16 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Ok, now there are 5 or 6 companies that do this fast food chain. My, my.
Go to Top of Page

MicahPage
Star Contributor

Norwalk, CA
USA
284 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2013 :  11:44:23 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Russ Courtney is running the project. I asked him several specific questions. He never answered my questions, but responded telling me he would send my info to the schedulers. I am dying to see how many clowns are going to put in this much effort (7 page detailed application and quiz) for this nonsense.

I still get the $15 fast food pay on the other chain without all the ppwk hassles.

Micah
Go to Top of Page

TinaMarie
Star Contributor

USA
1811 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2013 :  11:51:28 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KenASch

TinaMarie - You have the wrong chain. Think bigger. The new client we are discussing has locations in every state and almost every country in the world.

I only see one FF chain posted in CA. That chain is not in Florida.

~*~TinaMarie~*~
Go to Top of Page

KenASch
Star Contributor

Camarillo, CA
USA
689 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2013 :  6:14:27 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Tina Marie,
Apparently there are only a few of these shops listed (there was just one in my area of Southern California). I can see the client if I go to the Intellishops testing center. I took a peak at the test and stopped on the first of 7 pages. They start off by asking for two references and your 10 year employment history.

Ken S
Gold Shopper
Shopping Ventura County California
Go to Top of Page

TinaMarie
Star Contributor

USA
1811 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2013 :  7:01:21 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Up until today, there was zero test in the testing center. It just showed up tonight. Wow...I am SHOCKED! REALLY, they're moving msc????

I see the test, but where's the guideline to read for the test?

~*~TinaMarie~*~
Go to Top of Page

AngelaN
Valued Contributor

USA
134 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2013 :  8:54:46 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
After you click on Take The Test there is a bright yellow link to the Test Guidelines. Very interesting, it explains why they are asking for the information being requested.
Go to Top of Page

Sandi G
Star Contributor

Tallahassee, FL
USA
918 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2013 :  8:57:48 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The test was not there this morning but is there tonight.

--Sandi
traditional & video shopping FL and GA
Go to Top of Page

TinaMarie
Star Contributor

USA
1811 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2013 :  9:04:49 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I passed it on my first attempt, because I have done waaaaay too many for the present msc. It takes about 15 minutes if you can pass it like I did, without reading the guideline.

~*~TinaMarie~*~
Go to Top of Page

AngelaN
Valued Contributor

USA
134 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2013 :  9:20:32 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
FYI - If you don't have a smartphone, but have considered getting one this is one shop where it will be invaluable to you.
Download a "Stopwatch" App for the phone, then under the pretense of "playing" with your phone you tap the screen for the stopwatch to capture the timings. I can't imagine trying to memorize these times in my head using a digital watch or clicking an actual stop watch while standing at the counter. You would totally be outed as a shopper!
Go to Top of Page

BigMikeyP
Star Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
336 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2013 :  1:12:04 PM  Visit BigMikeyP's Homepage  Send BigMikeyP an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone tried the Baseball shops (esp in Chicago) that Intellishop is offering?

Just curious as to how these shops are (easy, hard, time consuming)...might consider doing one of these if it isn't too bad.

Thanks in advance!

Silver-certified Mystery Shopper covering the Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana areas.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 44 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.36 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums