Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 44

Rachael Collinsworth
Star Contributor

Winchester, Kentucky
USA
403 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2005 :  7:18:19 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Paid in full [breathes a deep sigh of relief]!

My electric company thanks you, Intellishop!

Rachael Collinsworth
MSPA Gold Certified
Shopping much of Central KY
Go to Top of Page

LyndaK
Star Contributor

Toledo, Ohio
USA
273 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2005 :  8:22:57 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Count me in on the PAID IN FULLS!

Lynda
Go to Top of Page

VinnieCA

CA
USA
27 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2005 :  07:58:05 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Seems like everyone got paid in full except me. I only got paid for 1 shop.
Go to Top of Page

VinnieCA

CA
USA
27 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2005 :  08:25:06 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does everyone get piad in full for all their April shops already? They still haven't paid me for one of the shops.I'm so disappointed.

Go to Top of Page

JulieShops
Valued Contributor

Benwood, West Virginia
USA
174 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2005 :  11:47:07 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The grading makes me so crazy. Sometimes I get a 9 because of a few (mysterious) grammatical errors, and sometimes I get a 10 with no comments about grammar. It has been a long time since I was in school, but I have no idea what the grammar errors could be. I have wondered if it could be double spacing after sentences. The grading feedback would be so much more helpful with an example or two. I suppose the difference in score could be attributed to different editors. I realize there are threads pertaining to grading, but this is the only company that gives me inconsistent feedback. If I were less obsessive-compulsive, I suppose I could relax and it would not bug me!

I do enjoy the shops when I can get them, however. The schedulers are nice. I usually find the shops in my area are gone by the time I get the e-mail.
Go to Top of Page

VinnieCA

CA
USA
27 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2005 :  08:41:07 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am totally disappointed on Chriss Torda. She said she would deal with the non-payment shop if it's not paid by 5-24. I sent her several emails and left msg on her voicemail. No reply at all.
Go to Top of Page

Andi
Star Contributor

FL
USA
740 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2005 :  08:53:08 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Julie - I did 2 shops for them in May and received a shop
grade of 9 on both for those mysterious grammatical errors.
I sure would like to know what they were! Haven't gotten
paid for them yet either.

Andi
MSPA Gold Certified
Shopping Central Eastern Florida
Go to Top of Page

Andi
Star Contributor

FL
USA
740 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2005 :  3:36:57 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Scratch that - just got a Paypal payment today!

Andi
MSPA Gold Certified
Shopping Central Eastern Florida
Go to Top of Page

Libby Barland
Contributor

Boca Raton, FL
USA
58 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2005 :  4:07:52 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi all,
I just did my first shop for them this week. I found their forms easy to use and they grade you almost immediately. Hopefully they will pay me that fast

Libby
Shopping S. Florida
Go to Top of Page

Anna-L
Valued Contributor

TN
USA
223 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2005 :  03:33:31 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I haver had a payment problem with them. Love their shops and forms!

Anna
Go to Top of Page

GossWaldrep
Contributor

Lawton, OK
USA
97 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2005 :  08:08:19 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They never have anything available in my area. I'm just not hitting the posting time right I guess.

Mindy
MSPA GOLD yb8rpp
Go to Top of Page

JLodise
Contributor

CA
USA
59 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2005 :  7:09:16 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did not receive payment from Intellishop on the 10th (this past Friday) for last months shops. This happened last month as well (payment not made on the 10th but later in the month). Anyone else waiting on their May payment?
Go to Top of Page

Toni-Girl
Valued Contributor

Ohio
USA
145 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2005 :  10:16:11 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My husband and I are still waiting for payments from MARCH shops that we did.

Since the jobs were both done at the very end of March, I didn't freak too much in April when we were paid for our earlier March shops but not that last job we each did. I figured there might've been a problem with something or other since it was right at the end of March deadline.
But when May's payday came and went, I emailed asking about the payments and was told they had a problem with Paypal and the jobs would be paid by the end of May. That didn't happen so when June's payday came and went, I sent another email and have not yet received a reply about it.

I trust their reputation though so we'll each be doing a shop for them tomorrow and others later in the month. I'm sure they'll get the problem figured out and get us all paid.

Shopping extreme NW Ohio
Go to Top of Page

ToniaP
Valued Contributor

Nashua, NH
USA
128 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2005 :  10:18:34 PM  Send ToniaP an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm waiting on $150.00 from April.

MSPA Silver Certified n8vjl4
Go to Top of Page

Andrea P
Star Contributor

Wheatley Heights, New York
USA
556 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2005 :  12:03:20 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Is there something going on behind the scenes here that shoppers should know about? They've apparently lost a rather large client and another company is now offering those shops at a far lower fee. I also received a very snappishly worded e-mail telling me that I left out a timing sequence in my commentary and that if I didn't do it by the end of the day, I wouldn't be paid. Never mind the fact that the e-mail was riddled with bad grammar and misspellings, nevertheless, I immediately corrected it... A WEEK AGO; yet I still received the same e-mail this morning as though I had never taken care of this.

I hope they are not responding to clients in this manner and driving them away to other MS-ing companies who pay less. Then again, I hope they resolve whatever payment issues they appear to be having so that those who have posted about not being paid for the past 2-3 months can be paid.

MSPA Gold Shopper # 63irfm
Shopping Suffolk & Nassau Counties; Manhattan; Queens; Brooklyn, New York and Bergen County, New Jersey
Go to Top of Page

VickiA
Star Contributor

Rapid City, SD
USA
845 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2005 :  2:14:54 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was paid on the 10th for May

Silver Shopper ID# 3akxzg Shopping Rapid City South Dakota and surrounding areas!
Go to Top of Page

Andrea P
Star Contributor

Wheatley Heights, New York
USA
556 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2005 :  08:00:47 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Jen, the e-mail I was referring to was not sent by you, but someone else in your company. Your e-mails to me have always been polite, worded tactfully and grammatically correct. When I called the office, the rep I spoke with was baffled as to why I even received the same thing twice from the same individual when the report had apparently aleady been finalized.

As far as the client that was allegedly lost, I know better than to post names on the board and violate my ICA.

MSPA Gold Shopper # 63irfm
Shopping Suffolk & Nassau Counties; Manhattan; Queens; Brooklyn, New York and Bergen County, New Jersey
Go to Top of Page

JLodise
Contributor

CA
USA
59 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2005 :  5:27:40 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My

Intellishop is a very good company, top to bottom. Their schedulers are great as our their editors, who give consistent and constructive feedback on completed shops. Also, this company has been very consistent with the timing of payment to shoppers, always on the 10th of the following month.

Last month, payment was late but I was made aware about it from and email from Chriss and through reading posts on Volition. This month, I did not receive payment on the 10th AND I received no communication as to why. That is what surprised me and concerned me.

My comment to boht Jen and more importantly, Chriss, was that they should have informed their shoppers that their payment date of the 10th would be missed this month. If they had done that, most of us wouldn't have thought twice about it.

Even so, they are my favorite company to shop for. This will surely pass and they will remain so.
Go to Top of Page

PamInCa
Star Contributor

CA
USA
6556 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2005 :  10:39:09 PM  Visit PamInCa's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was preparing to post a positive comment on this company and then I noticed the post I was going to refer to by Jen from Intellishop was gone. What happened?

PamInCa
Author of: "The Essential Guide to Mystery Shopping"
Go to Top of Page

PamInCa
Star Contributor

CA
USA
6556 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2005 :  09:29:40 AM  Visit PamInCa's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I see. I have never had any issues with Intellishop with regard to payment or schedulers returning messages or calls. I have enjoyed the shops a great deal and highly recommend shopping for them. I have always been paid within thirty days which sure beats the ninety days some companies make us wait.

PamInCa
Author of: "The Essential Guide to Mystery Shopping"
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 44 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.28 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums