Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 44

ToniaP
Valued Contributor

Nashua, NH
USA
128 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2005 :  2:47:30 PM  Send ToniaP an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am still waiting for payment on a shop I did in the beginning of April. It's going to be 90 days soon and it's $150.00 Jen has tried to help and I have e-mailed Chriss several times.

I really need that money. :(

MSPA Silver Certified n8vjl4
Go to Top of Page

Vonda
Valued Contributor

Virginia
USA
137 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2005 :  6:28:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have had mixed results. In my area, Intelli-shop typically offers just one type of shop several times a year. I made a ton of bonuses from them the week before Christmas. However, I kept getting email after email stating the proof of visit had not been received for several shops in a row, even though I had emailed each one to the scheduler per the shop instructions, and she indicated she had received all of them.

There have been some discrepancies with 2005 shop fees posted versus those paid for one type of shops, but the company has quickly corrected any underpayments. They do pay on the higher end, and I would look forward to more of their shops. The individuals whom I have contacted have been both professional and friendly.

Vonda
MSPA Gold Certified
Serving Northern Virginia
Go to Top of Page

VinnieCA

CA
USA
27 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2005 :  10:19:05 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I had the same problem on one of my April shop too. I kept on email Chriss but got no response. I finally called the office (1-877-894-6349) & left several msg into her voicemail. She finally returned my email saying the company didn't got the invoice (receipt) I am for sure that I faxed it at the end of April but I emailed again directly to her anyway and I got paid couple days later.
Go to Top of Page

LyndaK
Star Contributor

Toledo, Ohio
USA
273 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2005 :  06:02:26 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone get payment for June shops?

Lynda
Go to Top of Page

.DonnaMorehouse in CA
Inactive

Sacramento, CA
USA
287 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2005 :  06:21:58 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I only completed one assignment from Intellishop. The instructions and assignment was easy and fun. The payment was in my paypal account within the month. I would do more if they had any in my area but they seemed to get snatched up quick when they do show up.
Go to Top of Page

Andrea P
Star Contributor

Wheatley Heights, New York
USA
556 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2005 :  12:42:22 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Anyone get payment for June shops?
Not yet

MSPA Gold Shopper # 63irfm
Shopping Suffolk & Nassau Counties; Manhattan; Queens; Brooklyn, New York and Bergen County, New Jersey
Go to Top of Page

Rachael Collinsworth
Star Contributor

Winchester, Kentucky
USA
403 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2005 :  1:37:37 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Got my payment tonight through Paypal

Rachael Collinsworth
MSPA Gold Certified
Shopping much of Central KY
Go to Top of Page

LyndaK
Star Contributor

Toledo, Ohio
USA
273 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2005 :  4:05:52 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got the email in April or May, I think it was. Have not received one for this month. I wish they'd let us know, before I email them.

Lynda
Go to Top of Page

Susanne Marie
Star Contributor

USA
385 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2005 :  5:54:21 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was paid today for a job I did June 15th. I am impressed with their prompt payment. They have also been very responsive when I emailed them with questions.
Go to Top of Page

PamInCa
Star Contributor

CA
USA
6556 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2005 :  6:33:41 PM  Visit PamInCa's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
All I can say is "I always know I will be paid the month following my shops." I love working for them and try to take as many jobs as they offer me.

PamInCa
Author of: "The Essential Guide to Mystery Shopping"
Go to Top of Page

LyndaK
Star Contributor

Toledo, Ohio
USA
273 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2005 :  6:46:16 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just got paid in Paypal! 9:00 EST

Lynda
Go to Top of Page

GLabow464
Valued Contributor

Springfield, PA
USA
112 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2005 :  6:55:45 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just checked my Paypal account -- there was the Intellishop payment! I'm glad I looked at this thread.

Gary - Silver gjs9lz
Go to Top of Page

VictoriaExie

USA
47 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2005 :  10:28:06 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have only done one shop and that was last month and the payment was put into my account tonight.
Go to Top of Page

ToniaP
Valued Contributor

Nashua, NH
USA
128 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2005 :  06:52:46 AM  Send ToniaP an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Still no payment for my April shop.

MSPA Silver Certified n8vjl4
Go to Top of Page

Libby Barland
Contributor

Boca Raton, FL
USA
58 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2005 :  11:00:14 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I enjoy working for this company and I find payment prompt. I received June's pay via paypal yesterday. No fuss, to problems.
Their report was easy to follow.

Libby
Shopping S. Florida
Go to Top of Page

GailGibbsYoung
Star Contributor

Salem, OR
USA
1003 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2005 :  2:06:34 PM  Visit GailGibbsYoung's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have always been paid promptly by Intellishop. Got last month's shop fees in my PayPal account yesterday. Woo Hoo!

MSPA GOLD CERTIFIED dejlg4
Go to Top of Page

Andrea P
Star Contributor

Wheatley Heights, New York
USA
556 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2005 :  07:37:54 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm still waiting for my payment for June shops. Monday will be two weeks since I've e-mailed the Payroll Coordinator (Chriss) at the e-mail address posted earlier in the thread by Jen and still have not received any response. I don't understand what is going on, but this is the third month where my payment has been delayed without explanation This company used to pay like clockwork on the 10th of the month and I see from other posters that I am not the only one who hasn't been paid when promised for assignments that have been completed.

MSPA Gold Shopper # 63irfm
Shopping Suffolk & Nassau Counties; Manhattan; Queens; Brooklyn, New York and Bergen County, New Jersey
Go to Top of Page

KathleenV

CO
USA
31 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2005 :  08:06:59 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've done a lot of shops for them and have never had any problems with them. I have been paid on the 10th or 11th of each month. I always look forward to their new job postings every month.
Go to Top of Page

CarmenBolin
Valued Contributor

Camarillo, CA
USA
199 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2005 :  09:23:42 AM  Send CarmenBolin an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I really enjoy this company. There is one type of shop that is in my area, which I like. I have gotten paid usually in less than 30 days. I have nothing but good things to say about them.

MSPA Gold Certified July 2005
Shopping & Merchandising Ventura, Santa Barbara, and Los Angeles Counties
Go to Top of Page

RonMinNJ
Star Contributor

Burbank, CA
USA
396 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2005 :  08:09:34 AM  Send RonMinNJ an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received $50 from them via PayPal on July 10. The fifty dollars did not even cover out of pocket expenses. Jayne was very helpful and kept in contact with me for awhile then promised me payment on 7/15. Eventually I emailed again and I received aresponse from Chriss who said I would be paid Friday 07/22. Well, I am still waiting.
Andrea P, do you think the problem is a NJ thing? Although I did work for three different clients this cycle. any thoughts?

Class room trained and Silver certified with more than 1800 successfully completed shops since 1999!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 44 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.38 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums