Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sherry_Giskie

Newton, Kansas
USA
27 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2006 :  8:15:49 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am a shopper from Dodge City. I would like to know who is around here competing with me! hahah! Just wanna meet some new people. I have only lived here for a year and been shopping for a month! I love it! Let's talk!

JohnWMcDill

Independence, KS
USA
22 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2006 :  12:32:57 PM  Send JohnWMcDill an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm in Independence,KS (southeast KS).

I shop Indy, Coffeyville, Cherryvale, Caney, Neodesha, Parsons, Fredonia(all KS) and Dewey, Bartlesville,OK.

Also willing to make day trips farther away into OK and KS if the trip is profitable enough.

Shopping Independence, Coffeyville, Cherryvale, Caney, Neodesha, Parsons (all in KS). Also, Dewey & Bartlesville,OK. Also looking for merchandising , auditing(digital and non) in these areas.
Go to Top of Page

Sherry_Giskie

Newton, Kansas
USA
27 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2006 :  2:30:43 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I know there are other shoppers in Southwest Kansas, but I can't find them. I know they are there though because someone else is taking shops around here. Just curious as to who!
Go to Top of Page

Sherry_Giskie

Newton, Kansas
USA
27 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2007 :  2:37:22 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Wow...I guess I really am alone out here!
Go to Top of Page

ShellieCouch
Trainee

Hutchinson, KS
USA
8 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2008 :  6:43:13 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I pick up shops in Hutchinson, Wichita, Newton, Salina, McPherson, Inman, Halstead, Haven, Nickerson and sometimes Great Bend if the fees are good enough or I can find enough shops.
Go to Top of Page

Diane H

McCook, NE
USA
22 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2009 :  8:36:15 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Wow! I guess I'm really late here!!! I've only been shopping for a month now, primarily in southwest Nebraska, but will pick up some shops in Northwest Kansas if it is worth my while. I think I'll be waiting for bonus pay before making a habit of it!

Hope somebody reads this before I die!!!! lolol

Diane H
Randomly wandering southwest Nebraska knowing that eventually better things will come!
MSPA Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

AForbes
Apprentice

Kansas City, MO
USA
3 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2009 :  1:48:53 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi I'm in Kansas City, MO. I live near the Plaza. I've done mystery shops on and off for several years. It's been awhile. But I enjoy it. Seems like the money is awfully hard to find

Alberta
Go to Top of Page

LizKa

Manhattan, KS
USA
15 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2009 :  9:11:35 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I shop Manhattan and Junction City! It doesn't seem as if there are a huge amount of shoppers in my area, but I know there are some, especially for Corporate Research International - those jobs go quick!

Liza
Shopping North Eastern Kansas!
Go to Top of Page

Diane H

McCook, NE
USA
22 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2009 :  1:32:19 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well hi Liz! I was actually in Junction City and Manhattan (as well as Salina, McPherson and Wichita) just about a month ago . . . . it does seem like there are a few shoppers in your area but it might actually be people from Salina who bundle shops to knock out JC and Manhattan. I know I do a lot of that, too . . . . .

Diane H
Randomly wandering southwest Nebraska knowing that eventually better things will come!
MSPA Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

LizKa

Manhattan, KS
USA
15 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2009 :  3:02:42 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
It's a nice area, I like it. Manhattan, anyway! I think it might be. I rarely have competition for shops and a good majority of them get nicely bonused. And I get a lot of calls asking me to do jobs for a bonus as soon as possible, sometimes about jobs I haven't seen posted. I'm still new to it though, I've only been doing this since the middle of October and I've only done about 23 shops so far. I haven't done any jobs in Salina, just because I haven't seen any that were worth my while for the price (I see a lot of pizza shops there), but maybe in the future I will. I usually don't look that far out, actually, because there is usually quite enough in Manhattan and Junction City.

Glad to "meet" you all!

Liza
Shopping North Eastern Kansas!
Go to Top of Page

Katie Waalkes
Apprentice

Wichita, KS
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2009 :  6:14:12 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am in Wichita and I am getting ready to start mystery shopping but I would really love to network with some more experinced shoppers in my are or possibly Newton.Is there anyone else in Wichita or someone close by who is intrested in sharing advice and tips.

Katie
Go to Top of Page

JohnWMcDill

Independence, KS
USA
22 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2010 :  12:52:25 PM  Send JohnWMcDill an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Still around and still shopping as well as merchandising

Shopping Independence, Coffeyville, Cherryvale, Caney, Neodesha, Parsons (all in KS). Also, Dewey & Bartlesville,OK. Also looking for merchandising , auditing(digital and non) in these areas.
Go to Top of Page

Leslie1162
Apprentice

Lawrence, KS
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2010 :  10:22:01 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My name is Leslie Evans and I've done mostly mystery shopping and merchandising, but a little demo work too. I live in Lawrence, KS but have done shops in Topeka, KC area and even as far away as Manhattan. I'm a nontraditional student (translation: older than dirt), and this helps me supplement my financial aid while I'm in school. I like the freedom of being an IC, but not the taxes!
Go to Top of Page

JohnWMcDill

Independence, KS
USA
22 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2011 :  7:18:34 PM  Send JohnWMcDill an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
still around and working..
full time for Amazon.com atm
still MSing and merching

Go to Top of Page

JohnWMcDill

Independence, KS
USA
22 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2012 :  7:35:11 PM  Send JohnWMcDill an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
still around and working..
full time for Amazon.com atm
still MSing and merching

ever get that feeling of deja vu?

Go to Top of Page

JohnWMcDill

Independence, KS
USA
22 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2014 :  7:28:00 PM  Send JohnWMcDill an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Still around and working

mainly bonused work and gas audits

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums