Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Mystery Shopping
 Does the volume of Mystery Shopping change during the Holiday Season?
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

Kelly F.
Star Contributor

WA
USA
563 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2009 :  8:42:43 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I agree. I have had them call or email and say they'll give a $1.00 bonus to complete the job(which usually has to get done in a day or two). That does not pay for my gas even,especially when the job is $8.00 or less.

Kelly,
Silver Certified.
Merchandising The Puget Sound Area and Loving it! Love what you do, do what you love!
Go to Top of Page

JenOfOhio
Contributor

Olmsted Falls, OH
USA
73 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2009 :  4:27:22 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have been going crazy not to take advantage of last minute holiday shops. I broke my right leg the 1st of December which has put my mystery shopping on the back burner until mid-January. Bummer!

MSPA Silver Certified - shopping the SW Cleveland, OH area
Go to Top of Page

Kelly F.
Star Contributor

WA
USA
563 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2009 :  3:01:59 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I noticed for me that i was overloaded with emails asking me to do a lot more shops in December.

Kelly,
Silver Certified.
Merchandising The Puget Sound Area and Loving it! Love what you do, do what you love!
Go to Top of Page

SandyKMac
Contributor

Dallas, TX
USA
62 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2016 :  09:35:34 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Kelly, I too was inundated with offers and I don't like to go anywhere during the month of December. I tried to do a trailer check at the most popular mall in town in November, before Thanksgiving, and I couldn't even get to the mall. The lines of cars were all around the mall. I managed to get into the parking lot, but decided I just wanted to get out of there and go home. It took me close to an hour to get away. That is why I don't like to get out in December. I hate crowds. The rest of the year, I will tolerate crowds and take my shops in order to force myself to get out into the world. No, I'm not a hermit, I am a cashier and I find that people are just so rude these days, I avoid them as much as possible.
Go to Top of Page

Sharon in West Lake

West Lake, TX
USA
27 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2017 :  12:50:25 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was overloaded this December, and January got heavier.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums