Page: of 6

Sherry
Valued Contributor

Port Clinton, OH
USA
171 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2009 :  5:04:28 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Sharon,
NCIM does have the Kroger store here in Port Clinton as well. My understanding is because of the pilot program that went on in different areas of the state in Ohio - they will be having all of the Kroger stores. I may be mistaken but I have a friend who worked in the pilot program and they will soon be in all of the stores soon. Demos Express. Now in my area - Demos Express is not in the Target store. Encore has Save a Lot stores and I have worked through Mass Connections at the Save a Lot stores. Sounds like a lot of musical chairs. A lot of changes going on.

Sherry
Go to Top of Page

SharonR
Valued Contributor

Dickson/Nashville, Tennessee
USA
105 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2009 :  01:46:40 AM  Visit SharonR's Homepage  Send SharonR an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I know Demo Express amd People Plus went into gether and it is called Called Sunflower Staffing here.Which is still being called Demo Express when they post ads, Which I was told by a PP scheduler they do the Sunflower Demos and only have the Super Target Stores.

I have this Wk done some Krogers through another Company for a high profile Glade events, through promo works, and my Kit came from NCIM.

So far MC hass not Had the Save a Lots here. Our Save A Lot is a independent owner,not a Company store. Which the manger talk to me 2 years ago about doing a demo and he like to have fell backwards when I told him what it would cost him.

"Its The Sweet Life"
Dove Chocolatier
Go to Top of Page

Sherry
Valued Contributor

Port Clinton, OH
USA
171 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2009 :  11:43:59 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Sunflower staffing(was formerly Demos Express) did not make it in Port Clinton or Sandusky, Ohio, Kroger stores. I received a phone call from NCIM and they are doing a pilot program Mondays through Thursdays from 1:30 to 7:30 creating meals - same meal all four days of the week. I went to the Interview on Wednesday in Maumee and there will be training before program launches. It will be the end of August - Two people in each store. They will be looking for Subs as well. It is in different Kroger stores - They are looking for NCIM people first and then others. Very good money. You might be interested in filling out an application or if you do work for them already call your Supervisor and see if it is in your area. It is not in the Columbus or Lexington, Dublin areas because Sunflower Marketing is in those Kroger Stores.

Sherry
Go to Top of Page

Jenny41
Star Contributor

Ohio
USA
745 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2009 :  4:47:30 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
NCIM is still in the Dublin and Columbus Kroger stores. I no longer work for them but have several friends who do, and they are still working although not as much as they used to.
Go to Top of Page

Sherry
Valued Contributor

Port Clinton, OH
USA
171 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2009 :  6:31:15 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
HI Jenny, In Sandusky they are working four days a week at the Kroger Store there. Here in Port Clinton we are only working two days a week. I work once a week and a friend of mine works a day as well. Things are slow here when the tourists leave. We are going in our seventh week of doing recipes and promoting. It is a lot different. I thank God for the little bit I work. It brings in the bacon. Ha!

Sherry
Go to Top of Page

MaryRod
Star Contributor

El Centro, CA
USA
542 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2009 :  10:16:14 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has any one hear of Market Source Plus?

They're having an Event Promotion at two local Wal Mart this weekend. Ice cream samples for 3-4 hrs. any body working it? I searched the web but didn't find any thing.

~~ Please consider the environment before printing unnecessary pages.~~
~*~Mary~*~
Go to Top of Page

Sandra Wright
Star Contributor

Arlington, VA
USA
2085 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2009 :  01:48:14 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Mary, I have never heard of them. It sounds so much like a couple of other names out there. I guess Google would give you something.

Sandy C
Go to Top of Page

JanJojo
Star Contributor

West Virginia
USA
42759 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2010 :  7:22:08 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Since I was out of the loop for so long I have lost track about what
is going on with demos. Are demos still going on in Walmart? They
had come to a complete halt where I live last summer.

Janette Johnson
Go to Top of Page

Kelly F.
Star Contributor

WA
USA
552 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2010 :  7:42:53 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
WOW! Janjojo,by the looks of how many posts you have were you one of the originals or the person that started volition? Just curious. In my Walmart,it it crossmark (a little)and especially campaigners(Advantage sales and marketing). Mainly i just see campaigners carts and it has made a huge impact on Walmarts sales. Walmart now loves Advantage.

Kelly,
Silver Certified.
Merchandising The Puget Sound Area and Loving it! Love what you do, do what you love!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.27 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums