Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Mystery Shopping
 Feedback Requested: Service Connections, Inc.
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Marcy
Valued Contributor

Terre Haute, IN
USA
191 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2003 :  11:48:57 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received a phone call last week to complete a job for them and was told I would have my email over the weekend. Any feedback?

Service Connections, Inc.
225 North Delaware Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204

President: Janet Fitzgerald Sipe
Phone: 1-800-582-8281
Web: www.serviceconnectionsinc.com

Marcy ~ mystery shopper in western Indiana.
MSPA Silver Shopper certified #ijjaaf

NatalieH
Contributor

USA
8291 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2005 :  10:40:22 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Marcy,

My feedback is very minimal. I just did my first assignment for them last night. I have been pleased with the correspondence so far, but I won't really be able to give you any definitive feedback until I've been paid and done a few more jobs.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help! Maybe someone else will chime in.
Go to Top of Page

Shanna Hageman
Contributor

Orlando, FL
USA
54 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2006 :  8:20:32 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am supposed to have a telephone interview in the next few days. The fees they offer seem very high...I will post more at a later date.
Update: I did have a telephone interview which was very informal. I am now able to accept jobs but have not yet received any tempting offers.

MSPA Gold Certified loidjr
Go to Top of Page

Andie
Valued Contributor

Sealy, TX
USA
166 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2006 :  06:10:14 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
It seems that they currently serve a limited area - that may be why there is limited feedback.

Their application lists the following states:
IN, IL, KY, MI, OH

Their FAQ indicates most of their shops are in Indiana, Ohio and Illinois.

Andie
Gold Certified, CCSE
Small Town TX
Go to Top of Page

Ray Sola
Volition.com Staff

Prescott, AZ
USA
3099 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2006 :  3:32:45 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Recruiting Manager

Company name: Service Connections, Inc.

URL: www.serviceconnectionsinc.com

Exact areas served: Indiana and southwest Ohio

Any specializations: new homes, cafeterias, retail, car washes, oil changes
Go to Top of Page

Sandra Wright
Star Contributor

Arlington, VA
USA
2087 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2010 :  06:04:14 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just received and email from this company saying I started an application with them but did not finish and would be removed from their database if I did not respond by a certain date.
I emailed them and said your name does not ring a bell. Can you link me to the page I left off at.
Hmmmm The response I got from my email was to do an interview with them over the phone. I'll have to say that does not bother me but how many MS companies conduct interviews. I found that response a bit odd. has anyone worked for them and gotten paid. Are you happy with them.
Has anyone done a job for this company in the last few months. Also were you paid? Thanks I'm hoping to hear from anyone.

Sandy C
Go to Top of Page

Ray Sola
Volition.com Staff

Prescott, AZ
USA
3099 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2010 :  7:48:28 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Andie
Their application lists the following states:
IN, IL, KY, MI, OH
I just talked with the owner. Current states served are: AZ, IL, IN, KY, NM, NV (QSI), OH, TN but they are working on the rest.

"Any specializations: new homes, cafeterias, retail, car washes, oil changes, dry cleaners, liquor stores, many market research projects, audio/video, hardware stores and more. You name it we do it."

Go to Top of Page

MoniMK
Apprentice

Camby, Indiana
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2010 :  5:28:12 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have done several shops for them over the past few months. They are a great company to work with, and pay fairly well for very easy shops with easy input. My first payment came about 30 days after my first shop. Although I make an effort to check their site on a daily basis anyway, my only complaint is that I will receive e-mails regarding new shops several days after they have been posted, so they will be gone by the time I check them.
Go to Top of Page

BCheatam
Star Contributor

IN
USA
290 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2015 :  10:22:32 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Service Connections is recruiting in several states. They especially need shoppers in Columbus, IN. I have shopped for them for several years and they pay well and quickly.

Silver Certified Mystery Shopper & Auditor in Central and Southern Indiana.
Go to Top of Page

Crickett
Contributor

Conway, AR
USA
66 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2015 :  4:41:33 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well, I tried to sign up with them in case they ever got to AR, but they require that you will work a city they are currently operating in, before you can submit an application,

Crickett
Go to Top of Page

Bob Engleman
Star Contributor

Dayton, OH
USA
370 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2017 :  06:49:26 AM  Visit Bob Engleman's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Over the weekend, I received a job offer from this MSC and was pleased to discover that both the fee and reimbursement have increased since Feb. of 2007; that was the last date I completed a shop for this client.
The bumps were 33% for the fee and 25% for the reimbursement. My compliments to these folks for understanding that inflation is a double sided disc that affects all in business. I did not hesitate to accept their offer, as I will be driving directly by the building and in need of a lunch while out on the road in Indiana.

Bob
Go to Top of Page

Julie_WA_Writer
Star Contributor

Western, Washington
USA
1889 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2017 :  7:42:48 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Bob. I just applied. Have to say, though, that the pic on the first page looks robotic and the second is just creepy.

“Great empires are not maintained by timidity.” Tacitus
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ® Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums