Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Mystery Shopping
 Feedback Requested: ICC/Decision Services (ICCDS)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 16

Irene_L.A.
Star Contributor

Valencia, California
USA
922 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2008 :  9:42:55 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have done the C purse shop twice. It is easy enough, you have to buy and return, and there is nothing under $50.00. I don't like the return, as I always want to keep what I bought. I would do it again, easy report.

Irene Eichel
Go to Top of Page

Aileen M.
Star Contributor

Naperville, IL
USA
410 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2008 :  01:53:03 AM  Visit Aileen M.'s Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Irene_L.A.

I have done the C purse shop twice. It is easy enough, you have to buy and return, and there is nothing under $50.00. I don't like the return, as I always want to keep what I bought. I would do it again, easy report.

So not accurate. Several items cost less. Leather and fabric cleaners and leather lotion each sell for only $10. You can buy lipgloss for $22. Keyfobs and lanyards start at $28 (w/ most well under $50. They also sell 12 different planner refills ranging between $3 and $10 with a lot more under $25. These are at every location, but kept in back. If you "buy the wrong kind," you have a fool-proof reason to return.

Aileen Mullee
General Manager
Ann Michaels and Associates
Go to Top of Page

Rita Collins
Star Contributor

Michiana, MI
USA
518 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2008 :  2:12:31 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Aileen M.

So not accurate. Several items cost less. Leather and fabric cleaners and leather lotion each sell for only $10. You can buy lipgloss for $22. Keyfobs and lanyards start at $28 (w/ most well under $50. They also sell 12 different planner refills ranging between $3 and $10 with a lot more under $25. These are at every location, but kept in back. If you "buy the wrong kind," you have a fool-proof reason to return.

This is also not accurate. Every store does not have the same items. Also, you are not allowed to purchase the cleaner (per the instructions). Finally, you do not have to return.

Rita Collins
Shopping Michiana
Go to Top of Page

Aileen M.
Star Contributor

Naperville, IL
USA
410 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2008 :  2:37:23 PM  Visit Aileen M.'s Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm sorry, I did not know about the cleaner. However, as a former employee of the C-company, I'm 99.99999% sure that every store carries at least one item under $50.

Aileen Mullee
General Manager
Ann Michaels and Associates
Go to Top of Page

JeffM

USA
12 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2008 :  6:29:57 PM  Visit JeffM's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Aileen M.

I'm sorry, I did not know about the cleaner. However, as a former employee of the C-company, I'm 99.99999% sure that every store carries at least one item under $50.

I hope you realize that as a former employee of the store, you are not allowed to shop any of their stores. If you haven't done so already, you should notify your field coordinator rep at ICCDS.

Jeff Meyer
ICC/Decision Services
(800)631-1617
Go to Top of Page

LisaOV
Star Contributor

MN
USA
2659 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2008 :  7:47:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have noticed that lately they do not answer questions. I'll post a question on the web site, where it says to post questions and never get an answer. I keep getting emails saying they have not gotten my paperwork, which I've sent in twice now, yet the emails are never answered either.
Just odd. I've never had any problems with them before this and use to really enjoy some of their merchandising jobs.
Go to Top of Page

BKBerger
Valued Contributor

Porterville, CA
USA
135 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2008 :  8:29:27 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LisaOV

I have noticed that lately they do not answer questions. I'll post a question on the web site, where it says to post questions and never get an answer. I keep getting emails saying they have not gotten my paperwork, which I've sent in twice now, yet the emails are never answered either.
Just odd. I've never had any problems with them before this and use to really enjoy some of their merchandising jobs.

I called today and they said they are really backed up processing paperwork. (I received the no paperwork 4 times).

Brian
Go to Top of Page

Madge Shawver
Star Contributor

PA
USA
299 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2008 :  05:14:24 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
this "no paperwork" issue must be going on all over the country for them. I personally haven't had this issue, but my friend is getting VERY annoyed with them over it. She, also, has gotten four notices.

Madge
Go to Top of Page

LisaOV
Star Contributor

MN
USA
2659 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2008 :  05:39:39 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've had at least ten of them by now. I keep emailing them, posting questions on their board and even re sent my copies of the paperwork. Haven't heard a word.

Glad to know it isn't just me!!
Go to Top of Page

WarnerJen

USA
40 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2008 :  08:49:45 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I had to resend my paper work twice now.
Glad to hear it's not just me!

Jen
Go to Top of Page

JeffM

USA
12 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2008 :  12:18:07 PM  Visit JeffM's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
The reason many of you are having this problem with them not getting the paperwork is because of the recent holiday. Holidays will always cause a delay in the paperwork being entered into the system. Most likely, your paperwork is sitting in the office but not entered. The computer system does not recognize this and will continue to notify you that paperwork is needed. Give them a day or two to catch up.

Jeff Meyer
ICC/Decision Services
(800)631-1617
Go to Top of Page

RissiLynn

USA
17 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2008 :  9:25:58 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I like this company. It doesnt pay as much as other companies but the form is usually short and they pay on time.
Go to Top of Page

Cate
Contributor

USA
62 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2008 :  09:47:41 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am reluctant to work for this company further. I only do/did occasional shops for them because the pay was never stellar, but at least payment used to be timely. My April shop got paid in May, but my August shop they supposedly never received the paperwork for. My records and file copies indicated that the materials had been promptly mailed. I did resend and got paid in late October. Now I have shops done in November that materials were sent in one envelope the same day I did the shops. The paperwork should have arrived well before the 'holiday', so that is no excuse unless they get a lot of holidays I never heard of. I of course have sent an inquiry, but my guess is that they are cash strapped and using the 'no paperwork' excuse to delay paying shoppers while remaining within their parameters of 'payment within 30 days from receipt of paperwork.'

Cate
Go to Top of Page

Randi H
Star Contributor

Orange, Virginia
USA
931 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2008 :  10:10:51 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I show my job was completed on the 12th, meaning I mailed out either the 13th or 14th. Still well before the holiday. Yet each email I get from them still states paperwork not received. I too emailed last week, but still have received no reply. As the 30 days is not here yet I can't say much, but I will never do this type of shop for them again.

Randi
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Randi H
Star Contributor

Orange, Virginia
USA
931 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2008 :  07:12:23 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Got the newest email today and one of the assignments is now gone from the list. Funny since I sent all the paperwork in the same envelope, but at least I know they got it now.

Randi
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Madge Shawver
Star Contributor

PA
USA
299 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2008 :  05:14:52 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
AAARGGG here we go AGAIN with the "paperwork needed" messages!!! Last month I didn't have a big problem with this issue like others did...but NOW it's hitting with me. I'm getting sick of the "reminders" when everything has been sent...if they are that far behind, they need to HIRE somebody that knows what they are doing!

Madge
Go to Top of Page

Irene_L.A.
Star Contributor

Valencia, California
USA
922 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2008 :  9:40:53 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I can tell you the Beverly Hills store does NOT carry all that small stuff. The reason for going is to buy one of the leather products (my feeling). I bought a coin purse for just under $50.00. You don't have to return, but, they don't give you anything towards keeping it. I haven't seen the C shop posted the last 2 months. Eric always used to email me with his retail jobs, they seem to be gone, has anyone done them in Dec.

Irene Eichel
Go to Top of Page

Sue Br.
Star Contributor

Oklahoma
USA
660 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2008 :  07:00:16 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did two jobs in the same day and sent in the paperwork in a large envelope clearly separated. They are saying they got the first job but not the second. I'm getting tied of explaining the situation to them. I just wonder if I will get paid for both jobs, if not I will limit my shops with this company.

Sue
Go to Top of Page

Madge Shawver
Star Contributor

PA
USA
299 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2008 :  07:35:57 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sue Br.

I did two jobs in the same day and sent in the paperwork in a large envelope clearly separated. They are saying they got the first job but not the second. I'm getting tied of explaining the situation to them. I just wonder if I will get paid for both jobs, if not I will limit my shops with this company.

they REALLY need to evaluate the person/people that do this end of the job......they are horrid lately!

you need to get in contact with somebody, if they don't show that they got it, you won't get it either!

Madge
Go to Top of Page

Sue Br.
Star Contributor

Oklahoma
USA
660 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2008 :  08:05:10 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Madge Shawver

quote:
Originally posted by Sue Br.

they REALLY need to evaluate the person/people that do this end of the job......they are horrid lately!

you need to get in contact with somebody, if they don't show that they got it, you won't get it either!

I have been in touch and get the same email reply, four times now, that they are very busy and will get it fixed. I just checked and it still says "need paperwork". Looks like all I am going to get out of this shop is the coffee and danish.

Sue
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 16 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.36 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums