Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Mystery Shopping
 Feedback Requested: ICC/Decision Services (ICCDS)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 16

Randi H
Star Contributor

Orange, Virginia
USA
931 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2008 :  08:19:58 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Did anyone do the grocery one, where you had something specific to buy? I did two of these and I got payment today (yes they do eventually get the paperwork) and I was shorted for the reimbursement. The paperwork said full reimbursement since they were telling you what to buy. I am going to contact them, but curious if anyone else had same problem.

Randi
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

PaulaJ

Cordova, TN
USA
39 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2008 :  10:30:14 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Randi,

I received my payment today, too! I had accepted one grocery assignment that was a coupon audit that required certain purchases and I also had a second grocery assignment that required me to collect shelf tag information. The coupon audit reimbursed the required purchases and the shelf tag audit only required a small purchase (reimbursed up to $1). My payment amounts were correct for my jobs completed.

PaulaJ
MSPA Gold Certified 09/2007
Go to Top of Page

Char96782
Contributor

HI
USA
75 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2008 :  10:46:17 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Randi, I completed the coupon audit assignment you mentioned and not compensated the correct amount. I re-read the instructions and it didn't indicate a cap on reimbursement of the offer products. Yesterday after receiving my payment, I sent a message asking how the amounts were calculated and gave them the correct amount due through the website. I received an e-mail response the same day but it didn't address my discrepancy but gave me the break down of my payment. I replied by e-mail with my calculations and awaiting response. I hope you were able to get it resolved. I will follow-up and let me know your outcome as well. :)

Char
Go to Top of Page

Char96782
Contributor

HI
USA
75 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2008 :  10:51:40 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Regardless of my previous post, I enjoy working with ICCDS. The assignments and the report forms are straight forward and my scheduler is great to work with. I never worry about not getting paid from them as well.

Char
Go to Top of Page

Madge Shawver
Star Contributor

PA
USA
299 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2008 :  08:30:13 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
well I was overdue for 2 payments...going on 45 days instead of the 30...so once again I emailed and informed them I'd like my pay and then got it. so I'm putting markers on my on line calendar and EVERY shop i'm going to email them after 30-35 days and then I'll get paid. I'm not going to wait around for it....so hopefully they will get more regimented with the on time payments.

Madge
Go to Top of Page

Wendy P.

Lakewood, CO
USA
13 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2008 :  10:37:38 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Eric is a great scheduler, He always sends out emails for new shops to be scheduled. He has always answered my questions via email so quickly. The reports are very easy to fill out. I have never had any payment problems with them either.

Wendy
MSPA Gold in COLO
Go to Top of Page

Irene_L.A.
Star Contributor

Valencia, California
USA
922 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2008 :  12:45:45 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Eric is my scheduler as well...I really think he is the best. Never have to search for jobs, he always emails with jobs within my area. I have worked for him over a year, and like the shops and reports. Never had a bit of trouble with him or their company. I did notice in Dec., the chain starting with a T is no longer.

Irene Eichel
Go to Top of Page

LuciCCham
Star Contributor

Shaker Heights, Ohio
USA
372 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2009 :  09:42:26 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I completed a reimbursement shop for ICCDS on 1/02/09. I keep getting emails that they have not received my shop receipt which I scanned and submitted online with their invoice after completing the report. I've since resubmitted the receipt twice. I called and was told these emails are computer generated and that my receipt is probably received. How have others of you made these erroneous emails go away? This is worrisome because now I am concerned about my shop payment. Any advice?

Luci
MSPA Gold Certified
Consumer Services Evaluator
Go to Top of Page

Hollys Working

NC
USA
18 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2009 :  11:11:36 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I really like working with this company. My first shops required mailing my receipts and they did not appear as 'received' for over a week. I emailed and explained that I was hesitant to sign up for any additional shops until I was sure they received my paperwork. Someone responded to my email the very same day and verified my paperwork was complete.

Claudia is a great scheduler, reports are straightforward and they pay on time. Good communication, too!

Hollys Working
MSPA Silver Certified 2008
Go to Top of Page

LuciCCham
Star Contributor

Shaker Heights, Ohio
USA
372 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2009 :  6:41:52 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the encouragement Holly. I received an email from ICCDS tonight and they have received all the paperwork. This is a new client for me and now I can stop obsessing.

Luci
MSPA Gold Certified
Consumer Services Evaluator
Go to Top of Page

BKBerger
Valued Contributor

Porterville, CA
USA
135 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2009 :  7:34:42 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LuciCCham

I completed a reimbursement shop for ICCDS on 1/02/09. I keep getting emails that they have not received my shop receipt which I scanned and submitted online with their invoice after completing the report. I've since resubmitted the receipt twice. I called and was told these emails are computer generated and that my receipt is probably received. How have others of you made these erroneous emails go away? This is worrisome because now I am concerned about my shop payment. Any advice?

Lucy, they ask about every one that I do. They were every day during the holidays as they were backed up.

Brian
Go to Top of Page

Patty in NY

Rockaway, NY
USA
23 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2009 :  07:21:42 AM  Visit Patty in NY's Homepage  Send Patty in NY an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've done a few shops for them and I've been very pleased. I read on their site, when I too was receiving the notices, that until it is reviewed it will continue to say "Needs Paperwork" and you will get messages, but as long as you know you've submitted all of your receipts and invoice, you are fine. Once it gets reviewed the status changes to "In Process" until it hits the "Paid" mode. My Favorite status of all.

Patty
Office Manager by day and a Mystery by night (and weekends).
MSPA Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

LisaOV
Star Contributor

MN
USA
2659 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2009 :  09:45:50 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've always enjoyed working for them. Are they still merchandising too, does anyone know? I use to have this job where I had to go get a manager and walk around the entire store with them checking on prices. I was surprised at how many things get priced wrong in stores. Or at least at this store. It was interesting and I loved seeing the manager's face when they realized I was there to check on them.

Go to Top of Page

Milla-B

Cincinnati, OH
USA
38 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2009 :  2:23:44 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm new to ICCDS and just completed 1 assignment 2 weeks ago. I have no major complaints so far but I find that emailing the receipt is a little bit too tacky. I wish they have a better system so we can scan, upload and submit the receipt along with the report, it'll be easier for the shoppers and for the auditors too. I emailed my receipt the same day I completed my shop and a week later got an email saying that I haven't emailed the receipt, I forwarded my first email again to them as a proof that I did email it on time. Turned out there was a system glitch or something and my assignment was just now in process after 2 weeks of completing, so I'm not sure how fast I'm going to get paid for it. I really wish they have a better system to report the receipt or at least send an email confirming that they have received/not received the receipt sent. Trust me, that way both of us will be better off and it's more efficient too.
Go to Top of Page

Rebecca Hendrix
Valued Contributor

Headland, Alabama
USA
106 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2009 :  06:09:11 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I love this company, never a payment issue. The needs paperwork thing does annoy me. My real issue is so few shops in my area!

Rebecca
Go to Top of Page

Irene_L.A.
Star Contributor

Valencia, California
USA
922 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2009 :  08:11:28 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Lisa, they don't have merchandising jobs in L.A., all retail, usually purchse and return....never had a problem with them.

Irene Eichel
Go to Top of Page

PamBam
Star Contributor

Schaumburg, IL
USA
317 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2009 :  10:22:02 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yes, they're over 2 weeks behind in catching up with their receipts but I generally prefer emailing to uploading - sometimes I'm at the library and it's so slow uploading isn't that convenient.

Ann Michaels has just changed their system and now want shoppers to both upload the receipt AND email it to the scheduler.

MSPA Gold Certified
Shopping domestic and international locations since 2003
Go to Top of Page

DocLloyd

Salem, CT
USA
49 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2009 :  5:07:56 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have a different issue with ICCDS. I have done over 150 shops for them, have a 9 rating average. I did one shop for a clothing store and gave the store a really bad write up as they did nothing correctly. Then I get a notice that the shop was not done properly, that I did not even go there at the time that I stated and I was not going to get paid for the shop. I asked them to show me the video of the shop and if I am wrong, then the shop is bad but if I am correct, then pay me. I was deactivated for this with the caveat that when they responded, I would be reactivated. That was in September and I keep asking for the response from the company and guess what??? Never did they respond and I am deactivated from a company that I used to do 6 shops a week for over twoyears. The motto of this story is as a shopper,We are wrong, the client is right as they pay the bills to the MSC. It is a lousy feeling to be accused without any factual data or proof. And the bad thing is that the schedulers are nice at ICCDS. The company policy is that if a shopper is accused of something, they are deactivated until it is cleared up and it never is cleared up.

Bruce
Go to Top of Page

LauraFL

Tampa Bay, FL
USA
42 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2009 :  5:11:58 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just completed my first 4 shops for this company, and I am really impressed! They have had great communication with me and answered my e-mails and phone calls quickly. I would highly recommend them!

Laura
Shopping the Tampa Bay area since 2004
Go to Top of Page

LoriB

Appleton, WI
USA
48 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2009 :  04:49:54 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Eric is also my scheduler, and he is awesome. I get emailed when shops are available, and then again the day of the shop. No annoying pestering. I emailed him one night about changing something in my profile, and he answered me first thing the next morning. The shops pay pretty decent for the amount of work involved, and the forms are easy. ICCDS is on my list of MSCs that I prefer to work with.

Lori B
MSPA Gold Certified and shopping Northeastern WI, including Door County.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 16 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.38 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums