Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Mystery Shopping
 Feedback Requested: ICC/Decision Services (ICCDS)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 16

KarenMSW
Valued Contributor

USA
183 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2010 :  8:20:43 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RoseS

Also, does anyone else have trouble accessing their forms? I'm pretty sure I do exactly as they say, but pictures are either missing or links broken. What on earth is going on here?

What are you using to access it? I am using Windows 7 and find that sometimes with certain websites, it doesn't work with 64 bit IE. Once I switch to 32 bit things work fine. If you have a new machine both options should be on there.

Karen
Go to Top of Page

RoseS
Contributor

IL
USA
60 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2010 :  07:16:57 AM  Visit RoseS's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm using Window's Vista and also tried another computer with XP. When I checked, they were already on 32-bit. I tried switching to 16-bit, but it didn't work either. I've also tried various programs such as Excel, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Adobe Reader, Adobe Dreamweaver, Word, Internet Explorer and Firefox.

Luckily the pictures aren't important on the assignment I'm doing today, but I'm worried about other assignments.
Go to Top of Page

Les1989

Northern CA & NV, CA
USA
38 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2010 :  7:42:07 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I agree with other posters that it is a good company, easy to work with, easy forms and prompt pay. The pay is OK and they pay incentives when needed. I usually do shops that I need to go to for something, anyway.

I have always received fast responses from my scheduler, Eric, to any questions I had. On occasion when I needed a little more flexibility than the shop date range allowed, it was quickly granted. One thing I learned - if you travel around and want to do shops in other areas, and receive email notifications of shops available there, you need to go into your profile and change your zip code to match wherever you're going to be.

Thumbs up here!

MSPA Gold
MSPA & IMSC Video Certified
Nevada Registered
Go to Top of Page

SandiA
Star Contributor

USA
495 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2010 :  8:37:38 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone having trouble getting paid? I first signed up because of all of the great comments here and the first several jobs were fantastic. Straightforward, easy and FAST pay. Now I'm waiting over 6 weeks for payment on a job. It's been marked "In Process" from the first day I entered it. I was told over a week ago that it would be in the next PayPal sweep, which I figured would be Sept. 30. When do they make PayPal deposits?

SandiA
Celebrating 14 Years in the Biz!
MSPA Gold Certified since 2003
Go to Top of Page

JHong

Brooklyn, NY
USA
11 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2010 :  8:47:52 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
SandiA, did you receive your payment okay?

ICCDS is one of my favorite mystery shopping companies. I've never had a bonused shop but I find their fees to be reasonable for the amount of work required, even the workout shops. My only concern right now is that all of my eight November shops are still in "Need Paperwork" mode! I've never had an issue with being paid so I'm assuming they're backed up with paperwork. Are other people having this issue right now?

Silver certified
Shopping NYC
Go to Top of Page

MaryJay

USA
45 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2010 :  5:41:53 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Status of shops is kind of a question mark for a shopper. After submitting the report, status is Needs Paperwork. Next step is In Process, signifying paperwork has been reviewed and approved. Sometimes, I next see Sent to Payment, though normally the final status is Paid. Typically, status Needs Paperwork lingers nearly a month. I've learned not to look. It makes me nervous. I have always been paid - PayPal, anywhere from 26-38 days after the shop.

Mary Jay
Go to Top of Page

MelanieNJ
Star Contributor

NJ
USA
267 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2010 :  06:43:00 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Funny cause I just asked my scheduler about one of my shops listed as "needs paperwork" - I'm panicking because I had to mail in documents and I didn't make a copy. No response yet. Good to know it might not matter.
Go to Top of Page

JHong

Brooklyn, NY
USA
11 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2010 :  5:52:50 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was told by Claudia that they are indeed backed up with paperwork. I've never had a payment issue with them so I'll stop worrying for now. Melanie, two of my receipts I mailed in three weeks ago were put "In Process" today. It seems like the emailed receipts are taking longer than the snail mail ones!

Silver certified
Shopping NYC
Go to Top of Page

JeffInIL
Star Contributor

IL
USA
310 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2010 :  5:00:04 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone else getting mercilessly spammed by ICCDS today? I stopped counting at 30 emails - all in the past 4 hours. I'm tired of the mail icon popping up only to be yet another batch of emails about the same 'free OJ' shops.

Interesting those. I already did that assignment for them on smile.ly. Now they're doing the same thing on the main MS site, but with a shop report?

Jeff
Go to Top of Page

ValricoConnie
Star Contributor

FL
USA
1083 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2010 :  5:52:16 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I only received the specific job offers from them; I got two today.

>^..^< ::¤Connie¤::¤Gold Certified¤:: >^..^<
Go to Top of Page

MitchK

Illinois
USA
25 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2010 :  06:58:17 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I probably got 20-30 emails yesterday. Great company to work for, but a new all time low for shop payment anywhere!
Go to Top of Page

LisaSTL
Star Contributor

St. Louis, MO
USA
733 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2010 :  04:35:25 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I can't say enough good things about ICCDS and their schedulers are some of the best, but it seems all their jobs pay the same regardless of the requirements. In October I had a 6 or 7 of one type which took about 15-20 minutes on-site and 5 minutes on the report. Then they have Medicare Advantage jobs requiring a write-up on a pre-visit call plus attendance at a seminar. I have no idea what the report is like, but the seminars alone are at least an hour long and the job pays the same as the ones taking less than a half hour!

This time of year I get a lot of insurance shops for 2 other MSC's. One pays the same as ICCDS, but I call it a drive-by since you just drop in on a kiosk and spend about 10-15 minutes with the agent, that one pays what ICCDS does. For another company I attend the seminars, but there is no pre-visit phone call, a super quick report and the pay is 3-4 times as much

Lisa
Go to Top of Page

SandiA
Star Contributor

USA
495 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2010 :  2:01:21 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JHong

SandiA, did you receive your payment okay?

I did! Thanks for asking. I've down work for them since and have just come to realize that it does take a while for them to go through those envelopes when you send in receipts. I am always paid within the time period they state, although I was spoiled by the first couple of jobs I did being paid VERY quickly.

SandiA
Celebrating 14 Years in the Biz!
MSPA Gold Certified since 2003
Go to Top of Page

Leilah
Contributor

Louisiana
USA
52 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2011 :  04:42:18 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anybody else having problems getting the assignment info link to open? I HAVE the current version of Adobe reader installed, but the assignment details text is still NOT a link.

Leilah
Go to Top of Page

JenniferML
Valued Contributor

USA
106 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2011 :  10:42:32 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Leilah

Anybody else having problems getting the assignment info link to open? I HAVE the current version of Adobe reader installed, but the assignment details text is still NOT a link.

There is one shop I've done for them several times that I can't get the pdf to open. I think I open it in note pad and just ignore all the html codes. It is very bizarre.
Go to Top of Page

KathleenInCA

Los Angeles, CA
USA
29 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2011 :  11:16:09 AM  Send KathleenInCA an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I love this company! The forms are generally pretty easy. With regard to pay, it either comes really quickly (within days) or takes over a month.

Regarding having trouble opening instructions: I have had that happen. I've found that if I simply switch browsers, I can open them properly. Firefox can be a problem, but when I switch to Safari, the instructions open.
Go to Top of Page

Debbie Haas

Slidell, LA
USA
42 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2011 :  12:01:23 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Love this company Great shops as well as great pay

Debbie
Go to Top of Page

Rachael Collinsworth
Star Contributor

Winchester, Kentucky
USA
403 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2011 :  2:59:45 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
One shop I got paid for "around" the due date. The next one was five days late and missing the promised bonus. I stopped shopping for this company a while back and thought I would give them another shot. Oh well, second time shame on me, I guess.

Rachael Collinsworth
MSPA Gold Certified
Shopping much of Central KY
Go to Top of Page

RoseS
Contributor

IL
USA
60 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2011 :  12:34:07 PM  Visit RoseS's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Leilah

I have this problem all the time. No matter what program I use, I can't get it to open. Plus, there are pictures involved, which don't show up even if I can get some HTML code. I tried emailing them about it, but I never received a response.
Go to Top of Page

Raymond E
Valued Contributor

Gilbert, AZ
USA
159 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2011 :  05:21:12 AM  Visit Raymond E's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have now completed several assignments for this company. And I have to say I love working with their schedulers. Eileen has been truly awesome to work with, very prompt in her email replies and helps out with whatever I have needed.

However, that said I think there back of house systems need some work. As someone who travels quite often I find their invoice system to be tediously onerous. I just fail to see why a signed invoice per shop is needed in this age of digital signatures and agreements.

Raymond
MPSA Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 16 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ® Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.23 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums