Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Mystery Shopping
 Feedback Requested: ICC/Decision Services (ICCDS)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 16

SandiA
Star Contributor

USA
495 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2011 :  12:01:39 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KathleenInCA

I love this company! The forms are generally pretty easy. With regard to pay, it either comes really quickly (within days) or takes over a month.

Regarding having trouble opening instructions: I have had that happen. I've found that if I simply switch browsers, I can open them properly. Firefox can be a problem, but when I switch to Safari, the instructions open.

I only use Firefox and have never had a problem, but I'm on Windows. Are you on a MAC? Just wondering.
I love them, too. They do pay quickly. I've only had a problem when I've done the grocery shops where you have to mail in the receipts. It takes them a while to go through those.

SandiA
Celebrating 14 Years in the Biz!
MSPA Gold Certified since 2003
Go to Top of Page

SandiA
Star Contributor

USA
495 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2011 :  12:08:08 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone know if rescheduling shops is a problem for them? I don't do it often and always within their parameters, but are they really that easy to work with? Or do they keep a record and frown upon it?

SandiA
Go to Top of Page

Raymond E
Valued Contributor

Gilbert, AZ
USA
159 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2011 :  4:01:21 PM  Visit Raymond E's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SandiA

Anyone know if rescheduling shops is a problem for them? I don't do it often and always within their parameters, but are they really that easy to work with? Or do they keep a record and frown upon it?

They are very easy to work with. I gave a scheduler a list of states that I was traveling through and she posted all of the jobs in those areas to my profile. She told me to just go through and remove the ones I could not do. How convenient is that?

Raymond
MPSA Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

KathleenInCA

Los Angeles, CA
USA
29 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2011 :  08:19:40 AM  Send KathleenInCA an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yes, I'm on a Mac.

I have a couple more browsers just in case any given MSC's form doesn't want to play with my computer!

Kathleen
Go to Top of Page

KathleenInCA

Los Angeles, CA
USA
29 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2011 :  08:23:52 AM  Send KathleenInCA an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Also, on scheduling, it doesn't usually seem to be a problem to reschedule. They do have some higher-end shops that have multiple shoppers per month where they like to make sure the shoppers are spread out a bit. Even though the computer system allows me to reschedule, my scheduler has asked me to go through him.

I don't know, though, if general rescheduling affects one's status at all; I've done a fair amount of rescheduling with them, and I still get a fair number of offers.
Go to Top of Page

Raymond E
Valued Contributor

Gilbert, AZ
USA
159 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2011 :  02:42:06 AM  Visit Raymond E's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Once again I would just like to give a shout out to the great schedulers working for this company. I have not been paid yet, however, I am fully confident that I will.

Raymond
MPSA Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

SandiA
Star Contributor

USA
495 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2011 :  7:15:27 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Raymond E

Once again I would just like to give a shout out to the great schedulers working for this company. I have not been paid yet, however, I am fully confident that I will.

Some of their jobs pay so fast you'll get whiplash!

SandiA
Go to Top of Page

MattMS
Star Contributor

Genoa, Illinois
USA
360 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2011 :  4:17:48 PM  Send MattMS an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Is anyone else getting between 10 and 100 emails a day about the hair shop? I get individual emails from schedulers with one location, then I get emails from schedulers or the system I think with 2-3 shop locations, and I get multiple of these a day. Then I get a few emails with like 20 or 30 locations. I just wanted to see if I was the only one getting ALL these emails!

I am just trying to figure out if it is possible to slow these down without shutting off ICCDS emails all together, as I do like the other shops they do, and might even take one or two of these at some point. Just not 100 hair cuts a day!

Matthew - shopping North Central & North West Illinois
Go to Top of Page

Bob Engleman
Star Contributor

Dayton, OH
USA
352 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2011 :  06:33:16 AM  Visit Bob Engleman's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
After several days of receiving in excess of 40 E-letters a day, I wrote the scheduler requesting she put a halt to this deluge; she ignored my request. I then attempted to turn off notifications, but that also failed. Finally, as I rarely completed work* for this MSC, I called and requested deactivation, which was immediate.

*7 shops in 5 years, due to low pay and their requirement to use the U.S. Mail for some shops.

Bob
Go to Top of Page

Sandi G
Star Contributor

Tallahassee, FL
USA
918 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2011 :  06:54:06 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Is anyone else getting between 10 and 100 emails a day about the hair shop?
quote:
After several days of receiving in excess of 40 E-letters a day, I wrote the scheduler requesting she put a halt to this deluge; she ignored my request. I then attempted to turn off notifications, but that also failed.
And companies sometimes wonder why they get reported as spam? Good grief.

--Sandi
traditional & video shopping FL and GA
Go to Top of Page

KenASch
Star Contributor

Camarillo, CA
USA
689 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2011 :  08:55:36 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Invoices can now be submitted via the website only so no more emails or faxes. Great improvement.

Ken S
Gold Shopper
Shopping Ventura County California
Go to Top of Page

Dar-L
Star Contributor

USA
1031 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2012 :  06:36:02 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have several invoices overdue with ICCDS. They have always paid within 30 days. Anyone else seeing delays?
Go to Top of Page

ClaudiaSantos

Wayne, NJ
USA
10 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2012 :  12:56:46 PM  Visit ClaudiaSantos's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thank you for checking. As soon as PayPal funds are clear the PayPal transfer will be submitted (paying ICCDS invoices completed through 12/13/11.)

Claudia Santos
Assistant Account Executive
ICC Decision Services
Go to Top of Page

LAlao
Star Contributor

LA
USA
317 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2012 :  08:53:09 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
There are only a few shops here but I always like them and have never had a problem. They're great to work with. I just wish they had a radius search function on available shops. They only offer stuff "In your area" but I often go out of my area and would love to pick up other shops while I'm there.
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1642 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2012 :  09:58:58 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I love shopping for ICCDS. The shops are easy and pay is great!
Go to Top of Page

DLampkin
Star Contributor

New York City, NY
USA
289 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2012 :  12:08:30 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just turned off email notification from this MSC today. I couldn't take anymore of their messages flooding my inbox, all of which were too far from me anyway. I was thinking it would be great to set up my email somehow to automatically answer theirs with, "I'm sorry, it's out of my geographic range" just so they can see what it's like to get so many messages.

I don't think this is a bad company, but I do think they're a bit stingy. The pay is very low for most shops although some are okay. They now have a client I used to shop frequently for another MSC and the pay is a full $10 less than what the other co. paid! I'm so bummed about that.
Go to Top of Page

BekkiCat
Star Contributor

Charlotte, NC
USA
296 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2012 :  8:08:15 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
This is one of my favorite MS companies. The forms are, in my opinion, well written and to-the-point with minimum narrative. And, the schedulers that I have dealt with are wonderful! However, I believe they work on a rotation system so you can only shop companies (I think) quarterly. The pay for doing the actual shop might not be so great but compensation is satisfactory for me and I usually find great birthday presents

Bekki
Gold-certified
Undercover Essentials video-certified
Go to Top of Page

Dawn E

Cranston, RI
USA
39 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2012 :  05:46:23 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Smiley360 is running a new and exciting program that would give you a $10 credit on a leading daily deal site if you qualify. To see if you qualify click here to sign up and take the survey today!

Is this the same company?
Has anyone signed up for this?
Is it legit?

To take the survey:

Go to your My Smiley page
In the “Offers for You” section, click on “Daily Deal Survey” and take the quick one minute survey

You will be notified by lisa@smiley360.com in the coming days if you have qualified for this mission. As a thank you for taking this survey, we’ll award you with 10 Smiles! The more Smiles you accumulate, the greater your chances are of being selected for future missions.

Click here to get started.

-David
David Rich
ICC Decision Services

Serving Rhode Island: Cranston, Providence, Warwick, Johnston, North Providence, East Providence
Go to Top of Page

SandiA
Star Contributor

USA
495 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2012 :  10:22:06 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I don't know how they're related, but it is legit. I've done a couple of "missions". Got some free and $1 off coupons for orange juice...am currently waiting for a product to be shipped to me. There's probably more value to the site than I'm using but I find the program a little difficult to understand.

SandiA
Go to Top of Page

KristaG

Ankeny, IA
USA
37 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2012 :  7:12:47 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was getting (almost daily) shop offers for a location that was too far away from me. I finally went into the website and specifically declined that shop. Knock on wood, but I haven't gotten any more of those shop offers in the last few days.

I do like shopping for this company, though. The shops are generally very easy and the narrative is generally fairly open-ended (answer a few questions, then write about the whole experience). I'd rather do that than answer 90 questions and THEN write a narrative describing everything I just answered in the 90 questions.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 16 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ® Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.23 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums