Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Mystery Shopping
 Feedback Requested: ICC/Decision Services (ICCDS)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 16

SandiA
Star Contributor

USA
495 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2012 :  2:54:01 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Agreed!

SandiA
Celebrating 14 Years in the Biz!
MSPA Gold Certified since 2003
Go to Top of Page

Dar-L
Star Contributor

USA
1031 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2012 :  4:20:14 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KristaG

I was getting (almost daily) shop offers for a location that was too far away from me. I finally went into the website and specifically declined that shop. Knock on wood, but I haven't gotten any more of those shop offers in the last few days.

I did that too Krista, and no more repeated emails for the jobs not near me.

But alas, that was a month ago, and since, no more offers AT ALL either by email or on the website.
Go to Top of Page

ClaudiaSantos

Wayne, NJ
USA
10 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2012 :  07:07:27 AM  Visit ClaudiaSantos's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thank you all for your interest in mystey shopping with our company. We of course try to provide mystery shop offers as close to you as possible but often provide offers that are a distance away in case you are interested or traveling. The quantity of mystery shops we have in every area varies as well.
Dar-L, I am more than happy to assist with your inquiry for more mystery shops if you would like to email me at csantos@iccds.com .
Thank you again!
Clauda Santos
Manager of Field Operations
ICCDS

Claudia Santos
Assistant Account Executive
ICC Decision Services
Go to Top of Page

Nancy_WA

Washington
USA
25 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2012 :  07:42:55 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Everyone, I got this email from Sassie, thought I'd forward it, has anyone else gotten it?

The sender was listed as: asksassie@iccds.com

"ICCDS is transitioning to a new assignment system (Sassie) effective July 1st. In order to continue shopping with us beyond June 2012, you must sign up by clicking the link below. If you are not a shopper in this new system, you will not have access to ICCDS shops.

https://www.sassieshop.com/sassie/SassieShopperSignup/Signup.php?EmsID=0aWSUIdMBFY%3D

This new system will include a Job Board that lists all of our available shops across the country. You will also have access to JobSlinger where you can search for shops for our company as well as other Sassie mystery shopping companies. For more information on Sassie, click on http://www.sassieshop.com/site/. For any additional questions regarding this transition, please email us at asksassie@iccds.com ."
Go to Top of Page

Bolan747
Valued Contributor

New Albany, IN
USA
172 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2012 :  12:13:20 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have registered and am glad to see the new site! I will no longer have to decline multiple shops, and can simply accept or request the ones I can do. I have worked with ICCDS for years, and can vouch that they have always been fair, quick=paying and are one of my favortie companies. Now even more so!
Go to Top of Page

Eddie J
Trainee

BC
Canada
8 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2012 :  9:27:14 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have done visits for ICCDS for years, and always found them to pay ok, on time, and overall be fair.

Eddie
Go to Top of Page

SandiA
Star Contributor

USA
495 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2013 :  11:33:24 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone having trouble signing on? I get a weird message about what needs to be fixed on the website.

SandiA
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1664 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2013 :  12:15:33 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I logged fine. It may be your server.
Go to Top of Page

DLampkin
Star Contributor

New York City, NY
USA
289 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2013 :  07:24:22 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Lately one of the schedulers at ICCDS, Tara Romaine, has been sending emails with the subject "$30 ____ Mystery Shops" (the blank is the client's name) BUT then when you read the email or go to the application, you find out that the shop pays only $10 and reimburses up to $20.

Reimbursing up to $20 is NOT equal to paying $20. You could buy something for only $2.50, and that will be your reimbursement. A $10 shop with reimbursement of up to $20 is NOT a $30 shop. Tara, cut it out. There are other MSCs out there who actually pay $30 in addition to a reimbursement. ICCDS is obviously not one of them. Such subject lines are deceptive and misleading!

Furthermore, I have done those shops in the past (gourmet food) and it is too much work for the lousy $10 pay. The reimbursement doesn't mean much because I would have to spend $4.50 in subway fare to get there and then buy something in a store I normally would not shop in. Been a while but IIRC, you have to interact with several departments.

Add that to the fact that ICCDS now has a client that another MSC used to have and actually pays a full $10 less for the very same shop -- one I used to do regularly for the other MSC (3 or 4 every month) and absolutely loved to do (I actually miss going there to do those shops, I really enjoyed them and there was one right around the corner from me) -- I am quite disappointed with ICCDS. If they paid what an assignment was worth, I'd work for them again -- but not now.

~~DLampkin~~
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1664 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2013 :  1:36:53 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have been with Iccds for a while now and they are definitely one of my favs. I think the shop fees are great for around here. I do not get to do a lot of shops for them but hardware shops. All of the schedulers send emails saying the shop is worth a total of reimbursement and fee. This is nothing new to me.
Go to Top of Page

SandiA
Star Contributor

USA
495 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2013 :  08:21:27 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Now that they're on Sassie, I don't see the option to change the scheduled date. Has that gone away? That was one thing that made them one of my favorites!

SandiA
Go to Top of Page

KarenMSW
Valued Contributor

USA
183 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2013 :  5:34:39 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SandiA

Now that they're on Sassie, I don't see the option to change the scheduled date. Has that gone away? That was one thing that made them one of my favorites!

The option is not there on Sassie. In fact, that is one of the things that I dislike about Sassie, but most of the other companies who use it that I deal with give you a range of dates to complete a shop. That being said, I have never had an issue e-mailing the scheduler and getting the date changed right away. In fact, I logged the wrong date for one of my shops and planned to do it later this week - turns out the due date was yesterday. I e-mailed the scheduler and the date was changed 5 minutes later. HTH!

Karen
Go to Top of Page

LilyShops

USA
29 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2013 :  10:18:11 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has something changed with this company lately? I have not seen one of their 'regular' stores that is shopped every two weeks for quite some time now. In the chance that there are new shoppers in my area, even then, there is a waiting time in between doing these shops, so certainly they can't be taking all of them. This used to be the one company I could count on for regular shops in my area that I could actually purchase something I could use. Now I'm left to scrambling and piecing together shops across companies and towns just to earn a few bucks. What to do?
Go to Top of Page

SandiA
Star Contributor

USA
495 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2013 :  2:02:54 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LilyShops

Has something changed with this company lately? I have not seen one of their 'regular' stores that is shopped every two weeks for quite some time now. In the chance that there are new shoppers in my area, even then, there is a waiting time in between doing these shops, so certainly they can't be taking all of them. This used to be the one company I could count on for regular shops in my area that I could actually purchase something I could use. Now I'm left to scrambling and piecing together shops across companies and towns just to earn a few bucks. What to do?

I've been wondering about this myself lately. I think there are tons of new shoppers in my area. The grocery shops are gone before I can open the e-mails!

SandiA
Go to Top of Page

DarleneH
Star Contributor

Cleveland, OH
USA
1322 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2013 :  10:17:00 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
What can you get at a bar/restaurant shop for just a $3 reimbursement?
Go to Top of Page

Rita Collins
Star Contributor

Michiana, MI
USA
518 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2013 :  7:33:52 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DarleneH

What can you get at a bar/restaurant shop for just a $3 reimbursement?

A non-alcoholic drink.

Rita Collins
Shopping Michiana
Go to Top of Page

KarenS
Valued Contributor

Arizona
USA
112 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2013 :  10:17:38 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Latest subject of email from ICCDS:
$25 XXXXXX Shop!! No Age Requirement!! Please Help!!

In body of email:
You must be between 21 and 23 years old!

Go to Top of Page

Deautra Salmond
Apprentice

camden, sc
USA
3 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2013 :  5:29:22 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I seen the same email and applied for it the scheduler stated that it was a typo there is an age restriction.
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1664 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2015 :  05:36:45 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am looking for hints as to who does the hardware shops ICCDS used to do.
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1664 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2016 :  4:43:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Look out if you have something important to do and have to cancel a shop. These folks will deactivate you for this in a heartbeat. I am sooooooo done with them. Wow, what a surprise.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 16 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.28 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums