Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Mystery Shopping
 Feedback Requested: ICC/Decision Services (ICCDS)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 16

Bob Engleman
Star Contributor

Dayton, OH
USA
352 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2016 :  08:35:11 AM  Visit Bob Engleman's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Three thumbs down on this MSC. I terminated our contract in 2011, due to a voluminous number of E-offers, 40+ one day, with two additional days of 30+. I wrote the scheduler requesting that cease, but she ignored me and continued to inundate me with her offers listed one per letter. In addition, although this was not a primary reason, their work:pay ratio was poor.

Bob
Go to Top of Page

LilyShops

USA
29 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2017 :  2:52:20 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anyone have the current address and phone number for this company? I tried calling two of the phone numbers I have on file, and I just get a recording stating that number if out of service?
Go to Top of Page

BeverlyAnn
Star Contributor

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2017 :  6:07:16 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
ICCDS is now Northfolk Research. Here is the link if you want to sign up with them. They are a Sassie company.

http://www.sassieshop.com/2iccds/index.norm.php

BeverlyAnn
Silver Certified x6xbkn
Go to Top of Page

DLampkin
Star Contributor

New York City, NY
USA
289 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2017 :  01:05:14 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Before ICCDS and North Fork merged, I hadn't ever done any shops for No. Fork (probably because there weren't any in my area), but did do several for ICCDS. Then I decided not to do any for them anymore because the shop forms were tediously long and pay was lousy. I see I complained about them in this thread.

Now, after having taken a few years off from mystery shopping altogether, I'm getting back into it, looking at my bookmarks, and trying all my old logins, you know? So, I found a few decent shops at No. Fork, but their Sassie login still has ICCDS in it (as BeverlyAnn pointed out above) and I realized they had combined, so I was wary when I remembered the ick I previously felt about ICCDS.

Well, I decided to take a chance and did several shops for them near the end of March and waited to see how they were with payment before signing up for any others. I'm very happy to report that I got paid yesterday for all of the shops I did in March. They do state that they pay 30-35 days after a shop is completed, and indeed they paid me as promised. The shop forms were detailed but not overly long, I thought - and the shop fees were decent. Two had bonuses and offered reimbursement for parking/public transportation. My only issue was that, when I had a question, it took a few emails to get a response from the scheduler. Overall, though, my experience was positive.

However, an oddity... My payment for the North Fork shops came in to PayPal from Omnichannel Solutions, LLC with a link to the North Fork website (http://www.northforkresearch.com/). ALSO, I saw somewhere that ICCDS was acquired by a company called Stella Services. You can read about that on Stella's website: https://stellaservice.com/stellaservice-and-icc/. In fact, one of the shop reminders I received for the No. Fork shop came from someone with an email address at stellaservice.com, and the subject of the email had the words "for North Fork Research" in parentheses.

BUT if ICC Decision Svcs merged or was acquired by North Fork, how is it that now they're part of Stella, with Stella and No. Fork making no mention of each other? Does anyone have any experience with Stella Services?

Hmmmm, a little confusing. I was glad of my experience with No. Fork and hopeful that I'd find more shops with them, but I guess now I wait and see if this Stella thing changes anything.

~~DLampkin~~
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 16 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Forum Tip:

If your email address changes,
please be sure to update your profile.

Previous Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums