Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Mystery Shopping
 Feedback Requested: ICC/Decision Services (ICCDS)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 16

.StephanieA
Inactive

Redmond, WA
USA
1816 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2005 :  11:19:03 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did a shop for them on 12/26 and today I was paid with a note thanking me. This is a fast turn around on payment in my books. I have never had a problem with them at all.

Shopping WA especially, Redmond, Kirkland, Bellevue, Woodinville and from Tukwila to Lynnwood.
MSPA Gold
Go to Top of Page

.ChrisS
Inactive

Los Angeles, CA
USA
12 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2006 :  1:59:41 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well I haven't gotten any jobs from them as yet. I checked my 'assignment' board regularly and it always showed that no jobs were available. I also had the button checked to email me with possible jobs.

Then I saw on the job network several postings ALL OF WHICH were in my immediate area. I emailed the scheduler asking if I was checking the postings incorrectly. My response was, “The system is not perfected yet-it has its quirks.” YET? Have they recently switched to a new system?

Needless to say by then the job I want was gone.

May be I need a...!??

Chris
Go to Top of Page

AmyPA

Cuddy, PA
USA
20 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2006 :  7:43:14 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I get all my jobs via e-mail notification. A couple of times I have gone to the website to ck on payment and noted a job that was offered to me that I did not get an e-mail for...but very rare. Make sure you aren't blocking their e-mails. I get tons of work from them. I enjoy the work cause the forms are easy. Some jobs are a little low in pay but with the easy forms I would rather do an $8 shop here than a $12-$15 job somewhere else where I have to describe how many, the color, length and the exact placement of the employees nosehairs!

Amy
Go to Top of Page

DawnDelion

Philadelphia, PA
USA
12 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2006 :  2:56:38 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have done many jobs for this company and in early January, they said I did such a great job on an assignment, that they automatically assigned it to me for that month. Well, I couldn't do the assignment that month and I had to decline the offer. I have not been offered a job since and I feel like I am being punished for declining that job. I used to get offers weekly :( Has this happened to anyone else?
Go to Top of Page

Chell
Star Contributor

GA
USA
814 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2006 :  1:29:33 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yes, it has happened to me....my computer was down and instead of the 12 hours they request you complete the survey...I completed it in 15 hours, due to having zero electricity, I got a nasty e-mail and no more offers.

Chell
Go to Top of Page

ICourland
Contributor

New York, NY
USA
70 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2006 :  1:39:48 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I tried to sign up with them about 6 weeks ago because they schedule shops through Kern, whom I work with fairly regularly.

More than two weeks passed without any follow-up after I filled out their forms and took a test. I finally received a confirmation that I was accepted as a shopper for ICCDS. The email invited me to log in, but I couldn't because it had no shopper number.

So I reply to the sender of the email, saying there's no shopper number, and please send it to me. He emails back, saying he can't find me in the system.

Say what? YOU emailed ME.

Anyway, he invited me to try signing up again. I haven't bothered because the shops they list at Kern are cheap, and I fell through the cracks all-too-quickly.

Ilene
I no longer shop. Stop spamming me with your shops!
Go to Top of Page

Terri C.
Valued Contributor

ME
USA
121 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2006 :  2:06:00 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Falling through a crack in a system isnt hard. The jobs they list with Kern are ones they often find hard to fill. Lets say if they deal with a middle man, so are you with the fee.
Go to Top of Page

WillKeel

Hillsboro, Texas
USA
26 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2006 :  4:03:23 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I do one or two shops for them every month. I just did one this afternoon. They are all emailed from Kerns and usually they are 36 - 48 hours dates. They are easy to shop and the pay is fairly quick. Wish there were more in this area.

Will
Go to Top of Page

Quinn
Star Contributor

Atlanta, GA
USA
50245 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2006 :  4:59:01 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have done all of one shop for them. It was quick, easy and paid pretty good. They just don't seem to have many where I am.
Go to Top of Page

PamInCa
Star Contributor

CA
USA
6556 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2006 :  11:57:38 PM  Visit PamInCa's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
They do not pay well enough for me. The last time they called me and said they paid $10.00 for the shop, I thanked them and declined. I think that fee for purchase and return is laughable.

PamInCa
Author of: "The Essential Guide to Mystery Shopping"
Go to Top of Page

Roswitha
Star Contributor

Pinellas Park, FL
USA
445 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2006 :  11:07:33 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I like them - good company all around, like their website, ease of re-scheduling yourself, simple straight forward forms and quick pay.

Just wish they wouldn't do so many P&R especially at those low fees and at such high end stores.

Roswitha
MSPA Gold Shopping sunny Florida Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Largo .....
Go to Top of Page

Genni

USA
35 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2006 :  6:05:45 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've done a few jobs for them and the forms are really easy.

Genni
Go to Top of Page

PamBam
Star Contributor

Schaumburg, IL
USA
316 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2006 :  12:09:00 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm happy with mediocre pay if the forms are quick. Can anyone tell me if they have many IL jobs before I go to the trouble of signing up? Thanks!

MSPA Gold Certified
Shopping domestic and international locations since 2003
Go to Top of Page

JenniferWilcox
Star Contributor

Oklahoma City, OK
USA
314 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2006 :  6:03:14 PM  Send JenniferWilcox an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did one shop for them on Nov. 1, and I have 3 more set for the beginning of December. The one Nov. 1 was extremely easy & paid $12. The 3 in December don't pay as much, but I get reimbursed for purchases. I think it's fine pay for the amount of work.
Go to Top of Page

BlueAbe
Star Contributor

Mid-Central, Ohio
USA
2096 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2006 :  8:39:35 PM  Visit BlueAbe's Homepage  Send BlueAbe an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
ICC/DS is one of the VERY first companies I started shopping for, in fact, it was the second one I found. I shopped for ICC/DS and Service Intelligence only for about 8 months before I discovered any other companies out there. ICC/DS was great for their shops, turn-arounds and such.
Concerning their fees, all the shops I have done for them were quite easy and was very worth the fee they were paying. Those shops I did 4-5 years ago when I first started, I would not have a problem doing again even now. In fact, I just signed up for two of them coming up in December.
Sometimes things get lost in cyberspace. When dealing with thousands of people, things get lost. It's not on purpose or anything. Accidents happen, computers run slow, could have been a number of things. ;-)

Gold certified since the beginning. Merchandising, Mystery shopping, & Court Research throughout Mid-Central Ohio.
Go to Top of Page

.DanielleH
Inactive

Hudson, NY
USA
8 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2006 :  8:10:54 PM  Visit .DanielleH's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
They are one of the few companies who actually have a few jobs in my area but the jobs I get offered pay $4 and $5! And those are for photos too. It just seems so low. I understand they need to make money on it too but $4 with $1 reimbursement is crazy. I get paid $20 to go do my grocery shopping *L*
Go to Top of Page

JenniferWilcox
Star Contributor

Oklahoma City, OK
USA
314 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2006 :  4:53:39 PM  Send JenniferWilcox an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Wow the shops I am getting in my area start at $8 with reimbursement. I love the shops they have in my area. I am having lots of fun with them. I've done a bunch in the last several days and I'm doing four tomorrow.
Go to Top of Page

VictoriaF
Contributor

NorthEast, PA
USA
81 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2006 :  10:21:05 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
LOVE 'EM! The scheduler I have is fantastic, and the pay is wonderful .... far better than some I get that require soooooooo many photos and sooooooooo much to be aware of!

Go to Top of Page

Nora
Star Contributor

PA
USA
6341 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2006 :  09:20:44 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I like this company; the personnel are pleasant, shop directives are clear, website is user-friendly, and the fees are fair for the effort required.
Go to Top of Page

LainieShop
Contributor

Myrtle Beach, SC
USA
68 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2006 :  7:50:31 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Fees are sufficient for the amount of time you spend filling out the form. I just started working with this company a few weeks ago. I love the ability to self assign and change the dates yourself. They have a lot of work in my area. I like!

Silver Certified 76vx3b
Shopping Myrtle Beach, SC! Schedulers feel free to e-mail me with any last minute jobs. I have no life :)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 16 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ® Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.28 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums