Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Mystery Shopping
 Feedback Requested: ICC/Decision Services (ICCDS)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 16

PaulaJ

Cordova, TN
USA
39 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2008 :  6:15:15 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I love working for ICCDS. I've never had a payment issue and compared to other companies, I think they pay quicker than most. Claudia has always been quick to respond to emails if I have questions concerning guidelines or reporting. The guidelines and online reports are simple and easy to follow. I wish they had more shops in my area!

PaulaJ
MSPA Gold Certified 09/2007
Go to Top of Page

KelliL
Valued Contributor

Placentia, CA
USA
149 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2008 :  07:48:18 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received my payment yesterday, exactly 30 days after completing the shop. I hope the other shoppers will get paid on time also!

I miss Claudia also I have not had a shop offered to me through the system in at least a year. I only get emergency "need to be done today" emails from my current scheduler. Well, at least the shops are fun and easy to write up!

Happily shopping in North Orange County.
Go to Top of Page

WarnerJen

USA
40 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2008 :  1:24:54 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
It's been almost 40 days since my last shop and I haven't seen any payment yet.
Go to Top of Page

WarnerJen

USA
40 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2008 :  10:55:30 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone still not get paid for August shops besides me?

Jen
Go to Top of Page

Madge Shawver
Star Contributor

PA
USA
299 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2008 :  05:46:16 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anybody done a "brand name purse that starts with a "C" shop for this company? Before I sign up I'd like to know if it would even be worth it. I'm heading to the outlets in Nov and thought about taking one.....but not sure.

Madge
Go to Top of Page

PamInCa
Star Contributor

CA
USA
6556 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2008 :  05:49:08 AM  Visit PamInCa's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Sure, I guess if you don't mind hounding them for payment, why not?

PamInCa
Author of: "The Essential Guide to Mystery Shopping"
Go to Top of Page

CandyJ

DE
USA
31 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2008 :  06:17:15 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Okay - I'm thinking I should have checked here first. I just signed up for my first two shops with them. The brand name purse one and an entertainment one. Should I be worried? Frankly, with all the companies I'm enrolled in I cannot remember the terms for each one, so I figure if I have not received payment by the last day of the month following my job, then it's late and I look into it. I have to say that I love the change date feature. I was supposed to go the mall yesterday for their shop and my daughter got sick and had to stay home. I was thinking I'd have to go out at 8 p.m. when my hubby got home and went online to print my paperwork and saw the change date feature. YEAH!!!

Candy
Go to Top of Page

PennyT
Contributor

CA
USA
56 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2008 :  06:58:10 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello Candy,
I have performed the entertainment one several times. I usually buy a DVD my family wants. It is an easy form. Just do not get carried away with any narrative early on. Be brief and then if they ask the question, tell us everything that happened on this shop, you won't have wasted your time previously. I do not think I have had that question on this shop. This company has given me that one on many other shops. BTW I just checked my records I have always been paid right around 30 days.

HTH,

Penny

Penny in NorCal
Go to Top of Page

Susan L
Star Contributor

Westchester County, New York
USA
267 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2008 :  11:04:05 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yes, Madge, I've done the "C" shops. The ones I've done have been mandatory purchase with optional return, but I could return the item to any of this company's locations. If you're considering shopping an outlet location, I would call the store first, to see if the store is open, as well as to learn of their return policy. As per the instructions, the item can be returned on the same day, but you have to wait at least 20 minutes before doing so.

ICCDs has alway paid me on time in full, and their guidelines and forms are pretty straightforward. The only problem with this shop is that the bags are so nice, you'll want to keep the one you pick--which you can do, but because they are so pricey, keeping it will trash your budget for the month.

quote:
Originally posted by Madge Shawver

Has anybody done a "brand name purse that starts with a "C" shop for this company? Before I sign up I'd like to know if it would even be worth it. I'm heading to the outlets in Nov and thought about taking one.....but not sure.

Susan L.
Go to Top of Page

LoriB23
Valued Contributor

Louisiana
USA
110 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2008 :  11:53:23 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I too, have never had any problems with payment. I consider them one of my favorite companies.

Lori
MSPA Gold Certified
Go to Top of Page

Madge Shawver
Star Contributor

PA
USA
299 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2008 :  04:54:47 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
what does this shop pay susan??? and i'll be able to return it easily!

Madge
Go to Top of Page

Susan L
Star Contributor

Westchester County, New York
USA
267 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2008 :  08:12:17 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Madge, the shop paid twelve bucks a few months ago (summer). I combine shops when I go out, so in the town where I shopped, I did it along with a couple of other ICCDS shops within a two block radius.

I then returned the bag to one of their Manhattan stores a few days later while doing shops there. I hate making returns, but if I can make them at a location where I did not buy the item, that makes it easier.

Hope this helps.

Susan L.
Go to Top of Page

HeatherQ
Trainee

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2008 :  08:16:56 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote

I've had a payment issue or two, and they used to be my favorite company when Joe was my scheduler. I haven't had an offer for a shop for them in months. I really miss them as they used to have some really good shops and kept me busy.
Go to Top of Page

EliseWeav
Star Contributor

Boston, MA
USA
528 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2008 :  07:16:55 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I also haven't heard much from them lately besides the entertainment shop.

I did the purse shop about a year ago. The location was in a mall. I picked it up with a few other shops that I was doing at the same location, knowing that I could do the other shops, then go return the purse. The shop & form were not difficult. I had no plans to keep the purse, so I returned it only about 30 minutes later. There was no problem returning it, but I felt extremely awkward and made up a story about my husband getting mad that I spent so much money on a purse. I would definitely check on the return policy at the outlet though, it may be different than their regular stores.

I never had an issue with payment for them. I don't recall exactly how long it took to get paid, but it was right around the 30 days.

Elise
Boston area, especially North Shore. Silver certified and shopping since 2004.
Go to Top of Page

Rita Collins
Star Contributor

Michiana, MI
USA
518 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2008 :  5:18:14 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The purse outlet store and regular store have the same policy. But, beware - the outlet store often times are not aware of the policy posted at their store. You sometimes have to point it out to them.

This is one of my favorite stores. I go all the time and do the same things as the shop, so they have no clue when I am really shopping them.

BTW, you can at any point in the future return your purchase for the full amount as long as you have a receipt. It does not matter when you made the purchase or where. Trust me, I know their policy better than some of the outlet store employees.

Rita Collins
Shopping Michiana
Go to Top of Page

Ellen Christian
Star Contributor

Castleton, VT
USA
647 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2008 :  7:31:16 PM  Visit Ellen Christian's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've worked for them for a while & haven't had any past due payments. Of course I don't hold them to the exact day. I figure around 30 days is good. I have nothing past due now. My next payment should be around 10/17.

~*~ Ellen ~*~
Silver Certified ndkvcr
Merchandising, Demonstrating and Shopping in Rutland County, Vermont and Eastern Washington County, New York!
Go to Top of Page

LisaTX
Valued Contributor

Plano, TX
USA
239 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2008 :  3:47:47 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I love ICCDS but, sadly, must admit that I haven't heard from them much this month and am used to hearing from them quite a bit. I miss them!

Lisa
MSPA Gold Certified and happily shopping in North Texas
Go to Top of Page

INJohn
Contributor

IN
USA
50 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2008 :  09:35:00 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Can someone offer advice on the kids' shoe shops that they have on ICCDS? I'm performing one at a mall based store geared toward "Kids" and the reimbursement is $3 & the fee is $10. I figured I would perform the shop & buy shoestrings.

I read the instructions in more detail & it sounds like they want you to purchase a pair of shoes. It doesn't mandate that you buy shoes, but the language says something like, "We know that what you'll buy will be more than $3, but this is only to help." Shoes at this place run $30 to $40. I'm probably cheap, but my kids get shoes from Target or Meijer for $20.

Has anyone else bought something small (i.e. shoe strings or socks) and has it been okay?

Thanks for your help.

John

John
Go to Top of Page

KelliL
Valued Contributor

Placentia, CA
USA
149 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2008 :  12:17:34 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have purchased socks, or a T-Shirt from the sale rack. The shop is pretty easy, and my son loves the stuff from this store, so I OK with the small reimbursement.

Happily shopping in North Orange County.
Go to Top of Page

INJohn
Contributor

IN
USA
50 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2008 :  12:51:25 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks for your input. I appreciate it.

John
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 16 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.33 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums