Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

HeatherFish
Valued Contributor

PA
USA
122 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2008 :  7:40:29 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I love MyPoints too! I rarely ever buy anything, unless it is a website that my credit card doesn't have bonus points for. I do click the emails, and just by doing that, the points add up quickly for just a second of work.
Go to Top of Page

Amy Cranston
Star Contributor

Farmington, NM
USA
537 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2008 :  08:35:09 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I use EBAY AND OLD NAVY at least weekly. MYPOINTS gives me points for shopping at both these places. I have earned 5 gift cards this year, and almost up to two more. There are other stores I shop through them. It's very simple. They arrive within a couple of weeks.

Thanks,
Amy L. Cranston
Go to Top of Page

Lori P
Valued Contributor

USA
108 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2008 :  06:31:38 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm new to MyPoints and I have a question. Is there a way to search the rewards by the amount of points? not just by the merchant.

Like I want to see what I can get for around 5000 points.
Go to Top of Page

BeverlyDawn

USA
34 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2008 :  10:08:39 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I don't think they have a way to search by points. They used to. But if you just search under "All" you can scroll down and see the different rewards from all the merchants. 5000 points is enough to earn a $25 gift card with points left over. Exact number of points required various by merchant. I like to save up until I get around 7000 or so points and get a $50 gift card.
Go to Top of Page

KristinBrianne
Star Contributor

Montevallo, AL
USA
307 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2008 :  1:56:13 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I too was disappointed that you can't search by point level, but being able to search by merchant is ok too. I love the program, I've been a user for less than a year and already have cashed out for one giftcard and can cash out for another $50 with points left over without doing any shopping online. Come Christmas time that will be a giant help!

Kristin
Go to Top of Page

Marie In Chicago
Mega Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
62074 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2008 :  8:56:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Is there a way to view the status of gift cards requested?
Go to Top of Page

Amy Cranston
Star Contributor

Farmington, NM
USA
537 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2008 :  7:08:10 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Go to MY ACCOUNT
UNDER the VIEW drop down thing, go to LAST 3 MONTHS...
scroll until you see -1550 points (or whatever amount, and will tell you next to it that it is for (whatever store)

Thanks,
Amy L. Cranston
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2008 :  07:44:31 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well, I am new to MyPoints.com, only because of the changes made by BZZAgent.

I was glad to see the change over, since I was never able to get in on a prize at BzzAgent. The changeover gave me enough points at Mypoints to cash in for a gift card....so, I added a few points by doing some 'clicking' in order to get a higher-dollar card.

Yesterday, I made my first redemption at Mypoints for a $25 Target gift card....

I'm going to stay with Mypoints, whether I remain with BzzAgent, or not (not getting any campaigns there lately)....
Go to Top of Page

Karrina
Contributor

Florida
USA
66 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2008 :  08:13:01 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
bzzagent has seemed to slow down some but i love that site. With them teaming up with mypoints was great. I cashed in last night for a 25 walmart card. I am not for sure how bzzagent pick who gets what but i am in florida and i have a friend in Il and i get alot of things to do and she has only gottan 1 kinda funny huh?
But ill take what i can get i love talking and knowing someone is listening and cares about what i think is great. Heck not like my hubby listens

Karrina
Go to Top of Page

KristinBrianne
Star Contributor

Montevallo, AL
USA
307 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2008 :  6:25:11 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I get a lot of Bonus Mail from them, and do any of the "extra" or "bonus" points offers they give me. I don't shop online other than for specific occasions so sometimes they add up slowly but I get my fair share and have another gift card coming. If it will feed my hubby Subway every time he gets hungry for one it makes me happy! I'm thankful to Bzz Agent and I just hope we dont' have to pay for all of the products from now on that we Bzz.

Kristin
Go to Top of Page

Marie In Chicago
Mega Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
62074 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2008 :  11:53:14 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Received one of my Shell GC today. Had no idea MyPoints was nearby in Schaumburg, IL.
Go to Top of Page

Marie In Chicago
Mega Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
62074 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2008 :  1:18:25 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The other 3 Shell GC's arrived today (this is from the Bzz transition). I have yet to receive 1 email from MyPoints.
Go to Top of Page

CarolynS1975
Valued Contributor

Fox River Grove, IL
USA
117 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2008 :  1:41:57 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Marie In Chicago

Received one of my Shell GC today. Had no idea MyPoints was nearby in Schaumburg, IL.

Really? I might be looking for a job soon. I should see if they're hiring! lol!

Carolyn
Go to Top of Page

JamiDC
Contributor

Bedford, IN
USA
81 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2008 :  09:36:14 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've apparently been a member for a couple of years and had forgotten, but still had a few hundred points. Another program I'm in (BzzzAgent) has started doing their rewards through MyPoints and transferred my points over. Thank goodness they reminded me about MyPoints! After the transfer, I was able to get 2 nice gift cards, and earning the points is sooo easy!

~Jami~
Go to Top of Page

MelanieLM
Valued Contributor

Carriere, MS
USA
101 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2008 :  3:18:34 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
How long does it usually take to receive gc's after requesting them?

I requested 4 B&N gc's June 28th and have yet to receive them.

Thanks!

Melanie
Go to Top of Page

KristinBrianne
Star Contributor

Montevallo, AL
USA
307 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2008 :  4:19:18 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have gotten a Subway GC in 2 weeks before, but I ordered the same thing a while back and it's been 2 weeks already. I think it averages 6 weeks. Hope you get your GC's soon.

Kristin
Go to Top of Page

MelanieLM
Valued Contributor

Carriere, MS
USA
101 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2008 :  11:46:19 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks, guess I'll just have to be patient. :)

Melanie
Go to Top of Page

KristinBrianne
Star Contributor

Montevallo, AL
USA
307 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2008 :  3:41:04 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just wanted to let you know I got my Subway gift card on Friday. It took about 3 weeks, which isn't bad at all in my opinion. I always get excited and antsy waiting on them so it seems like longer! As long as I can keep hubby in Subway he's happy and I'm happy, for almost no time spent at all and practically no money.

Kristin
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2008 :  4:46:23 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I ordered a Target G/C from My Points about a month ago...haven't received it yet...guess I'm still under the 6-week period.
Go to Top of Page

CathyInMD
Star Contributor

MD
USA
441 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2008 :  5:54:29 PM  Visit CathyInMD's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I ordered a JC Penney Gift Card on June 15 and received it in two weeks.

MSPA Gold Certified
Shopping In Maryland
xiffkw
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.27 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums