Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

RebeccaLowery1101
Trainee

Frisco City, Alabama
USA
8 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2008 :  05:41:36 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I really like Mypoints too. I dont shop online but I read the bonus mails and do the surveys for points when I can catch them on the website. I've only been a member a cpl of months and I have almost 2000 points that I did almost nothing for. I'd planned on getting the $10 Outback GC but decided to wait and let my points build. I'm going to use them to get gift cards for christmas presents!!

Rebecca
Go to Top of Page

MelanieLM
Valued Contributor

Carriere, MS
USA
101 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2008 :  10:50:23 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I finally got mine yesterday, after all this waiting it took me 3 hrs to spend it all.

Melanie
Go to Top of Page

Christo
Star Contributor

Naples, FL
USA
257 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2008 :  11:03:11 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Be wary of requesting a redemption for a Metromedia Restaurants gift card, as company-owned Bennigans and Steak & Ale restaurants have just announced they're closing their doors and have filed for bankruptcy.
Go to Top of Page

Marie In Chicago
Mega Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
62073 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2008 :  11:43:51 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Get 25 Points when you sign up for TotalBeauty.com newsletter.

http://www.totalbeauty.com/get_your_25_mypoints_now

Get the TotalBeauty.com Newsletter & receive:
Coupons & special offers from name brands like Olay, MAC Cosmetics, Murad, Lancôme, bareMinerals & Pantene!
The latest tips & trends for all things beauty!
Free product samples!

Go to Top of Page

MissEllen
Valued Contributor

NY
USA
148 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2009 :  1:39:07 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am hoping for some suggestions. I've been participating in mypoints, got some $10 gift cards....very nice. During the holidays, I purposely did alot of shopping through their website, in order to accumulate points. That went pretty well, except for one major purchase that should have generated 3,000 points.....bringing me close to a $25 gift card. I sent an email with the confirmation (cut and pasted) but they say the transaction does not exisit! Meanwhile, I got the item, but not the points. As an aside, I did get their phone number....but no one answers whenever I call. Any ideas?

Ellen
gold certified
Go to Top of Page

NatashaK
Apprentice

Canada
1 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2009 :  3:13:33 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I wish Amazon.com was listed as a merchant, especially since one of the rewards is a gift card to the site.
Go to Top of Page

Linda F

USA
35 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2009 :  6:56:25 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Did you use your gift card for that purchase? if you read it stated that if you recieve a gift card from my points the points are not awarded for that pruchase.. I found that one out
Linda

Linda
Go to Top of Page

LuciCCham
Star Contributor

Shaker Heights, Ohio
USA
372 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2009 :  8:11:32 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am soooo glad I ran across this post about MyPoints. I signed up with them a few years ago and promptly forgot about the site after I redeemed some of my points. I shop online quite a bit and I am kicking myself thinking about all the points I could have earned by now. Imagine my surprise when I visited the site tonight and my account was still active and 3000 points I never redeemed were still listed. It's definitely back to MyPoints online shopping for me.

Luci
MSPA Gold Certified
Consumer Services Evaluator
Go to Top of Page

CathyInMD
Star Contributor

MD
USA
441 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2009 :  3:53:22 PM  Visit CathyInMD's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received a gift card today that I ordered on 12/14, so a little over 3 weeks. They also included a $15 FTD gift card. Time to go shopping.

MSPA Gold Certified
Shopping In Maryland
xiffkw
Go to Top of Page

Iron Chef Toni
Star Contributor

Plano, TX
USA
455 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2009 :  12:10:30 PM  Send Iron Chef Toni an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
If you have a MyPoints Visa Card it used to be under Washington Mutual who is now merged with Chase. Chase has severed it's ties with MyPoints and is converting the card to a Chase Rewards card. I got notice of this change in the mail yesterday. This really stinks because MyPoints used to have a deal if you bought something from a MyPoints merchant and used the MyPoints Visa card you got double points.

Toni
Gold certified in N. Texas
Now doing Merchandising!
Go to Top of Page

Kathy_in_MI

USA
39 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2009 :  8:03:32 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Jenna,
Sign into your My Points account.

Under recent activity click on last 3 months. Find the specific transaction that you made. From there click on see all related transactions. If you see it here then click on contact member services. If you have your confirmation email from the merchant copy and paste the entire email. See if they realise from that point that you did indeed make the transaction.

What I do to help me keep track of purchases is in my mail box I have a folder labeled My Points. Each and every transaction I make through My Points goes into this folder. I check this folder once a month to see if I wasn't credited for a purchase. If after 30 days I am not credited I locate the transaction in my My Points account and send off a message through the original transaction. I have never missed my credit!

Good luck getting your points!

Kathy
Got The Gold in Toledo in 2003!
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2009 :  7:37:50 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I redeemed my points on April 26, for a $25 Amazon E-code. I received it in the mail on May 1...that was very fast, I think.

I had been looking for it to come to my e-mail box, so, I was being careful to see that it didn't get deleted accidentally. I usually order e-cards so they don't have to be mailed. If I had known this was to be mailed, I probably would have chosen a different reward.

They also sent a $15 FTD Rewards card, which I probably will not use if it's anything like the E-Rewards FTD card. I have gotten two $25 FTD cards from E-rewards, and, was really disappointed with how FTD.com dealt with the E-Rewards cards.....they have a 'special' selection for E-Rewards, plus you cannot use E-Rewards dollars on Sale items...

Go to Top of Page

Nita126

Atlanta, GA
USA
36 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2009 :  11:53:58 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
For those of you who accumulate MyPoints through Buzz Agent, have you noticed it takes forever for the points to be added, as in, not "Pending"? I've got over 600 points that won't be counted until mid June for buzzing things in April. Why is it taking so long?
Go to Top of Page

MelanieNc
Trainee

High Point, north carolina
USA
6 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2009 :  2:00:10 PM  Visit MelanieNc's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I love MyPoints. Today I received a $50 Wal-Mart card. It only took about 10 days.

Check out my blog for different ways to earn money at home for free.
http://changeinurpocket.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Marie In Chicago
Mega Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
62073 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2010 :  08:43:58 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
While browsing the site to turn in my points, I noticed the Visa card reward they're offering.

What a rip off compared to other popular gift cards!

$50 SHELL Gift Card 7,350 Points
$50 Target GiftCard 7,500 Points
$50 Wal-Mart Gift Card 7,500 Points
$50 Visa® Prepaid Card 8,900 Points

Go to Top of Page

Marie In Chicago
Mega Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
62073 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2010 :  07:05:25 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Look for an email from MyPoints.com that says:
"Check out Santa's Sleigh Deal of the Day -- a $5 gift card!"

When you get the GC code redeem it here for cash:
http://www.magazines.com/cash/?siteID=lw9MynSeamY-b*ERfOZa9E*6K7Ui8DZs0A

"Thank you for visiting Magazines.com to redeem a Gift Card for cash.

A check in the amount of $5.00 will be sent to the postal address provided."
Go to Top of Page

LisaOV
Star Contributor

MN
USA
2659 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2011 :  1:27:18 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
So my goal for 2011 was to start using this....everyone still happy with it and it's legit and all?

Thanks!!
Go to Top of Page

ValricoConnie
Star Contributor

FL
USA
1083 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2011 :  2:52:07 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
It is legit and I have signed up for 7-8 years...a long time! I'm not a big online shopper, but still average $50 worth of g.c. yearly, mostly from clicking through their emails. I go for the Starbucks and Panera gift cards.

>^..^< ::¤Connie¤::¤Gold Certified¤:: >^..^<
Go to Top of Page

Gretta
Star Contributor

Jacksonville, NC
USA
1562 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2011 :  4:33:26 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I use it. I also don't do much shopping at all on line, but typically redeem 1-2 gift cards per year from surveys and clicking. Definitely legit. I've usually redeemed for gas gift cards.
Go to Top of Page

LisaOV
Star Contributor

MN
USA
2659 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2011 :  08:59:17 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I wish I had used it to do my Christmas shopping - I did all of it online and some of the companies they used too. Darn it.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ® Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.23 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums