Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 35

KimHarris
Valued Contributor

USA
172 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2007 :  06:43:21 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
What has been everyone's experience with Driveline?

NOTE related topic
Feedback Requested: Archway Merchandising
http://forum.volition.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=15247

Kim

Kelly M
Valued Contributor

Clarksville, Arkansas
USA
209 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2009 :  10:33:42 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have worked with them for a year now.No troubles at all.My dm is very nice.This was my second merchandising company that I worked for, my first being Certified.

Kelly M
Go to Top of Page

Gayle R
Star Contributor

Eastern Shore, VA
USA
1396 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2009 :  7:58:00 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've worked for them about 2 1/2 years with no problems. I love the flexibility of the hours, the assignments are not difficult, pay is regular & my DM is great.

Gayle
Go to Top of Page

MaryRod
Star Contributor

El Centro, CA
USA
542 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2009 :  2:07:36 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
From the previous Lantis employees, how's your schedules for Drivline been? I'm wondering because I had only 2 hours one month and 3 hours the next...It's not going too well for me. It's the same with my other companies too, just 1 hr with one and 0 hrs with another....Lucky I'me scheduled with Certified.

~~ Please consider the environment before printing unnecessary pages.~~
~*~Mary~*~
Go to Top of Page

Kelly F.
Star Contributor

WA
USA
563 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2009 :  2:24:46 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello, There is a lot more info on the company Driveline by looking under Archway which was the original company. Hope this helps alittle.

Kelly,
Silver Certified.
Merchandising The Puget Sound Area and Loving it! Love what you do, do what you love!
Go to Top of Page

Jeana
Valued Contributor

USA
142 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2009 :  07:59:04 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote

MaryRod,

My hours have been less this summer than in the past with Lantis. The hours in some stores have always been cut back in the summer but this year seems to be more. I still have the same stores assigned to me and, as far as I know, no one else is going in to do the work. I'm thinking it's the way everyone is cutting back. I like the work and Driveline has been good to me. I am blessed to have other companies to work for to make up the difference.

Jeana,
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Kelly F.
Star Contributor

WA
USA
563 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2009 :  4:27:05 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone started the 3M sponges in the Walmrt and the back to school yet with the picture taking? Was wondering if the displays and racks were going to be hard to find again,or is it just my Walmart. TIA

Kelly,
Silver Certified.
Merchandising The Puget Sound Area and Loving it! Love what you do, do what you love!
Go to Top of Page

Gayle R
Star Contributor

Eastern Shore, VA
USA
1396 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2009 :  9:45:15 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Haven't heard of this one yet Kelly. But you can bet if it is WM it is not going to go smoothly. I went there a while back to answer some questions on a new kind of popcorn. Was the display set up, where, etc; The store had never heard of this popcorn & to this day I have not seen it in any of the local stores.

Gayle
Go to Top of Page

DebsTN
Contributor

TN
USA
68 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2009 :  06:23:23 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Gayle, the popcorn is in the chip aisle... usually right at one of the ends...

Debbie
Go to Top of Page

Millee

Hardwood, MI
USA
39 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2009 :  08:18:37 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello! driveline people,

I have been hired in April of this year, only had one assignment reset, so far from Driveline. It most be very slow, I emailed my DM, and she say it is slow. I plan on staying on with this company, I hope something comes in, the holidays are coming and hunting, Oh! my hunting, the men and women are already looking forward into this season here, go hide deer.

I thinking it is because of the area that I live at. I live up into the Upper Peninsula of Michigan where we don't have a lot stores to work out of, and no work to be found. I love living up here,it is so beautiful up here in the fall and summer. Fall has started here the trees are already changing, they are breath taken when in full color.

Thank god, I work for other companies, merchandising, and other odd jobs, or I be living in my car. Looking forward in more work Driveline!

Millee
Go to Top of Page

Gayle R
Star Contributor

Eastern Shore, VA
USA
1396 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2009 :  8:38:08 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Debs this popcorn never arrived at my WM. I have looked for it just out of curiousity several times since then. Assignment date is long gone anyway.

Gayle
Go to Top of Page

Gayle R
Star Contributor

Eastern Shore, VA
USA
1396 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2009 :  8:41:37 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anybody done the Frito Lay Chip project in WM yet? How hard? What exactly is a chip breaker? I'm assuming it is a display of some type. They want us there at 6 A.M. Ouch. I am not a morning person. When I make my pre-call I am going to get all the info I can from the mgr ahead of time & make absolutely sure the new "breakers" are in the backrooom where I can find them.

Gayle
Go to Top of Page

MaryRod
Star Contributor

El Centro, CA
USA
542 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2009 :  4:49:45 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Gayle, don't worry, if you've called and let them know, they'll be waiting for the package to arrive then wait for you to set it up. They're going to be NEW fixtures for the Dips, it shouldn't be hard at all. I'm not sure how many are assigned per store since it asks if we're a team lead.

~~ Please consider the environment before printing unnecessary pages.~~
~*~Mary~*~
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
457 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2009 :  5:00:58 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have for 9/8. it is listed at 2 hours and I have 20 to install. If they are like Targets,they are small 2 or 3 shelf wire racks that the dips sit in. Target was very easy. Had to assemble the racks they were wire shelves with wood sides, then just had to pull out old dip fixture in inline,and set new fixture in its place and put dips back on new fixture.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Gayle R
Star Contributor

Eastern Shore, VA
USA
1396 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2009 :  9:15:41 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks Sue, that's what I figured they were. My store calls for myself & a helper, 2 hrs & I don't thiink there are more than 1/2 dozen of those wire fixtures in the aisle. I kinda looked it over today when I was in the store. Mary the reason I said I was going to make sure of everything in the pre-call is I'm not getting up at 5 A.M., be there at 6 & have them tell me "Oh, we don't know what you're talking about."

Gayle
Go to Top of Page

Rhonda49

Dothan, AL
USA
15 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2009 :  7:37:00 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
You will get an email from your supervisor telling you to be there by 8AM. Dept managers do not come in until 7AM and they need a few minutes to get their daily plans in order. Just remember to call in on the IVR by 11 AM to report completion of the dip rack installation. You can install 6-8 racks in about 1 hour. Be sure and take pliers and a box- cutter with you.

Rhonda
Go to Top of Page

Kelly F.
Star Contributor

WA
USA
563 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2009 :  8:47:23 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just emailed my DMM on the dip fixture at Walmart. It says i'm the team lead but only gives 60 minutes total,so i think i'll be alone. Haven't received any paper work thru the mail. It's set for 9/8 tuesday of next week and i'm to be there by 5:45 am. I guess i'll call on Friday of this week. When i have had to do a precall to a store before the manager was really nasty about it. Hope i don't go thru that again. At least it's a different store this time.

Kelly,
Silver Certified.
Go to Top of Page

NannLee

Etowah, Tennessee
USA
14 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2009 :  05:54:59 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
WOW! I am blown away by all the nicities said about Driveline. I quit working for them a year ago, due to the new DM that came in blasting this entire territory and treating the reps with disrespect and plain out rudeness.

What I hated was having to deal with the DG Managers, they would be furious when I came in because according to them the job was due weeks or months ago.

FINALLY I asked a manager to show me her paperwork and I was blown away at how many assignments were supposed to be completed even before we had them drop in the portal.

I assumed this was a fluke with this store and began to ask the other managers questions and sure enough Driveline was WAY behind on assigning the projects. Thus the managers had a bad taste in their mouths when it came to DRIVELINE Reps. I worked for them for almost a year and was moved to different territories to "clean up" and make nice with managers that were MAD. I found out from a former Driveline Manager that Driveline does schedule certain things late, to keep payroll limited for the week.

Finally the breaking point was when they assigned a new DM that required us to call her about this or that but never answered phone calls, she also demanded that all work that had a two week deadline be done the first week. Well a lot of the time the store did not have the merchadise or "Save for Driveline" envelopes the first week. That caused alot of contention with the DG and the FD Managers.

In this area, when this took place I know of 12 Reps that quit due to her attiude, demands and just overall personality. There was no back up from the regional at all.

I have noticed that ALOT of the work they do or used to do now show's up on IC lists.

And the funny thing is that there is one company that sends IC's in to audit the work that DRIVELINE does. Especially InComm, Teeters and Rand. That doesn't say alot about their faith in Driveline.

Glad it works out for the rest of you. Good Luck! I surely do not miss it.
Go to Top of Page

Kelly F.
Star Contributor

WA
USA
563 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2009 :  2:58:49 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I start the Frito Lay Dip reset tomorrow. Even tho there is only two of us we still need to be there at 5:45 am. my DM says,ug! As of yesterday the grocery assistant manager was still looking for the boxes that the DM said were to of been delivered by the day before,so we'll see at first light if they are really there or not. Not had any success with these frito lay shelf conversions either and i have another one coming up on Thursday too!

Kelly,
Silver Certified.
Go to Top of Page

Gayle R
Star Contributor

Eastern Shore, VA
USA
1396 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2009 :  8:04:44 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I plan on calling the mngr for the Frito Lay project on Monday & if he says the boxes are not there I will check back Tues, If nio show I will call the Frito Lay Hotline given in our instructions & tell them. I AM NOT going to WM at 6AM for nothing. My papers says this particular store should have 5 boxes for 20 "breakers". I did a quick looky loo the other day when I was shopping & I don't remember seeing anywhere near that number of dip displays. Just out of curiossity I am going to check a little better later this week. I like to have all my ducks in a row for something like this before I even attempt to start & make sure everybody's on the same page. I think I read somewhere that we are just to replace the existing displays & if we have more than we need leave then with the store? I'll study up on it this weekend.

Gayle
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
457 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2009 :  8:28:35 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I had a dip chip rack set today. Got there at 5:40 am the other reps. that were to help,never showed up, My racks were there waitingstacked up on a cart. I don't know if they will resechudle my store or not. I couldn't do it by myself as I had another reset at another store to do,and I knew if I did set myself,I would not of had time to do my other reset,I hate it when someone takes on a job and then doesn't show up,no phone call no nothin. Then couldn't get ahold of my DM,she's on vacation,DM filling for her,never returned my phone call. FYI: grocery receiving told me that Fedex delivers everything to the GM receiving side. So you might want to check the GM receiver if grocery doesn't have them.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 35 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.34 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums