Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 35

APerreault
Contributor

Albemarle, NC
USA
89 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2010 :  8:39:35 PM  Send APerreault an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hey Sharron! Thanks for the offer. My DM found a new hire. Should be fun. I think the DSL & I are the only 1's to have done these previously. Gretta & I have never met but she got me on w/ NAM. I read a thread about reps. networking & would love to do that here. This site is awesome. Does anyone have the website addy started by 1 of our regular posters? I wanna say Gayle, maybe? Anyway; Gretta I wish you the best of luck......& Sharron glad to hear you got some rain!

Alice
Go to Top of Page

Sharron
Contributor

Richardson, TX
USA
92 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2010 :  7:09:00 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
thanks Alice!
glad your DM found somebody, 1 more this week... can't come soon enough..
Go to Top of Page

APerreault
Contributor

Albemarle, NC
USA
89 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2010 :  8:12:45 PM  Send APerreault an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yea. Chek this out. She told me he was a new hire but I found out a little while ago that he doesn't even have a log-in ID yet. lol He did fine though. Question: If total team time is 1440; then how do they arrive @ 240? 1440/4=360 I also have 1 more. DSL asked me who set early time. Duh..... Frito Lay

Alice
Go to Top of Page

Sharron
Contributor

Richardson, TX
USA
92 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2010 :  02:07:52 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
all of my team sets have been atleast 6.5 hours min. just call it in to FS overtime and say
the reason is Fl reset ? feet... thats all you have to do... I went over by 313 on one set... its always been that way....
last one today ..... Thank God!!
Go to Top of Page

Sharron
Contributor

Richardson, TX
USA
92 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2010 :  02:10:39 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
FL and W set the time, W wanted us in at 1 am, and DL said no... earliest is 5am..
gotta go.
Go to Top of Page

APerreault
Contributor

Albemarle, NC
USA
89 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2010 :  10:10:45 AM  Send APerreault an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Not sure about my W; but 1 girl told me that while I was elsewhere in the store, 1 of the mngrs. came over & reamed out the FL guy. He had already started by the time I got back there & was using shopping carts. BIG NONO! I freaked out when I saw it. But he cont'd on that way. I thought well it's not really my call. Also, not every1 signed in Vendor book. Said they didn't have to. News to me... I hope y'all have a great wknd.! Finally got a place to stay in Gatlinburg, Tn.. Vaca here I come.......!!!!!

Alice
Go to Top of Page

Sharron
Contributor

Richardson, TX
USA
92 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2010 :  3:24:19 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Have a Great Time!!!!
Go to Top of Page

MaryRod
Star Contributor

El Centro, CA
USA
542 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2010 :  03:27:24 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received an offer to work for another District Manager on the FL resets. I drove 63 miles one way, 126 miles total, they take away the first 30 miles leaving me 96 miles paid. Are we also paid drive time or is this only when it's offered? Am I missing something, I wasn't offered? I wish all District Managers had rules to follow so we can all be offered the same, like Dbl drive time and Dbl mileage as was posted a few days ago.

I received the email Monday, I was scheduled on Tuesday and the re-set was Wednesday at 5am. We only worked 4 hrs.; there were 5 of us and the time set for 1440 is for 6 people working 4 hrs ea. (240)

If there were 5 of us, we should of worked 4.8 hrs ea.(288) which would of been correct for the scheduled 1440 total time for 5 people.

Although we were short one person the team lead still tried to complete the set within the 4 hrs. We did, but I wasn't pleased with the way they worked, rushed it. The bottom base shelves were very very dirty and they didn't bother to clean them. I did on the shelves I worked on. They also weren't gentle with the packages of chips and stacking them on the carts 3-4 high. I didn't say anything I just wondered if any of them read the instructions or if they even had to take the test on the web site. We didn't sign in and out at the service desk either, which was strange. and they didn't have a report sheet for store manager to sign like I did. They just said my report for this assignment is done different since I was from a different state/district.

~~ Please consider the environment before printing unnecessary pages.~~
~*~Mary~*~
Go to Top of Page

APerreault
Contributor

Albemarle, NC
USA
89 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2010 :  04:45:40 AM  Send APerreault an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Mary! Our district is very short on help rite now. These were just scheduled @ the wrong time of year. Graduation week here for some of us. Anyway a mngr. from the neigboring district offered me that dbl. So I asked my mngr. if that held true for her also. It did. Just ask! If milage is involved then you should automatically get the drivetime as well. I haven't seen any FL resets here. We did get an Email about applying for the Lowes HI resets though. Pay is 12.50 an hr.,2 nights for 8-10 hrs.per store. Since my hubby works there I asked him if he thought I was able to do it. After speaking w/ someone in that dept. I decided to decline. Apparently they can't use the pickers to get rugs up top anymore so you have to climb through the shelveing. No thanks. Mary I sent you a friend request on Haven't heard back from you. It's me dna0490, the 1 who sends you funnies & stuff about work. I hope you ae doing well. Gotta start packing. Vaca. WooHoo!!

Alice
Go to Top of Page

Sharron
Contributor

Richardson, TX
USA
92 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2010 :  2:00:23 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Mary,
alice is rite, don't look at the spelling, my shortcut) if u are offered mileage, then u also get drivetime. that is across the board for all usa....
as far as what happend in the W, cya ur self... another words do what u are sure is rite, if u are the team lead, make ur crew do it the rite way... it will go against u, if it is not....
With me, I am a Senior A/C, so what that means is it dose not matter who is team lead, they have to do what I say... like I said cya, and I hope you know what that means...
pls dont let the title bother u, I am jut like everyone else, just a little more pull...
Go to Top of Page

APerreault
Contributor

Albemarle, NC
USA
89 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2010 :  10:56:31 AM  Send APerreault an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just got back from Vaca.. Had a blast! Ziplines rock! Was reading back over thread & figured out Mary's FL meant Frito Lay. LOL!!!!!!!!I thought she meant Food Lion. Duh.... Has anyone on here done the Liz resticker & so forth @ JCP? Looks aggrevating. Listed @ 300 w/ partner? Do I really need 1? I'm not a fast worker, but always try to be thorough. I hope everyone is busy,busy,busy!

Alice
Go to Top of Page

Sharron
Contributor

Richardson, TX
USA
92 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2010 :  5:20:52 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
sorry alice, I can honestly say I have never had to do a JCP... in the years that I have been here, I have been able to avoid all My's, JCP;s and any other department stores...

Sharron
Go to Top of Page

APerreault
Contributor

Albemarle, NC
USA
89 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2010 :  7:50:08 PM  Send APerreault an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks Sharron. Was hoping Mary Rod would have an answer. She used to work for Lantis. Congradulations on the weddings! I bet they were beautiful.

Alice
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
457 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2010 :  6:42:58 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did a sunglass resticker at JCP a couple of years ago. Took me 16 hours over 2 days, but I had to resticker all the brands they had. It is not hard, find a place in the stockroom where you are out of the way and borrow a table or 2, seperate by design into piles, then start at one end of table and work to other end until you are done. The fingers get tired after awhile of folding the sticker, so take a few minutes break every so often.I also had a box for each brand that as I restickered them I dropped into the box, so didn't have to keep handling them.By the end of the second day I was

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Sharron
Contributor

Richardson, TX
USA
92 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2010 :  6:51:46 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
hi Sue,
where have u been?
haven't heard from u in a long time...
Gretta,
did u get moved ok?

Sharron
Go to Top of Page

APerreault
Contributor

Albemarle, NC
USA
89 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2010 :  11:11:02 PM  Send APerreault an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Sue! This job is restickering the Jewerly & it's scheduled @ 300 min. w/partner. Those are getting harder to come by for me. I'm picky that way. Anyway, I'm really not looking forward to these @ all. Very tedious......... Sharron how was the wedding or is it weddings? Gretta are you still with us? Hope you got moved O.K.. All this rain has been something else.

Alice
Go to Top of Page

Sharron
Contributor

Richardson, TX
USA
92 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2010 :  06:24:38 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
alice,
the wedding was great.. I am going to post some pics on FBook today... I will send you a email so you can see them ... 2 wedding in less than 3 months, I m glad it over and now I have 2 great daughters that I did not have before....
thanks for asking....

Sharron
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
457 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2010 :  5:42:54 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Alice, I haven't done jewlery in 15 years, but I remember having to resticker carded jewlery a couple of times at a Target, it was not much fun at all. The "loose" jewlery is probably as bad as stickering sunglasses.I know about having to find a partner, I always get hooked up with people that either don't show, or every 30 minutes have to go have a smoke, or they have to leave at a certain time. When my husband was alive, I never had to worry about my partner, he always came with me to help.
Hi Sharron, I'm still here,just not doing much work with DL. Have lost stores to another merchandiser they hired in my area.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

APerreault
Contributor

Albemarle, NC
USA
89 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2010 :  6:30:10 PM  Send APerreault an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks Sue! I'm one of those who take smoke breaks if I'm @ the store for a while. But I also throw in snack or whatever and adjust my time accordingly. This job is sooooooo not gonna be fun. I will probably break it up into 2 days. Can't imagine being in a store that long! Sharron I can't find you on FB.

Alice
Go to Top of Page

Sharron
Contributor

Richardson, TX
USA
92 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2010 :  6:55:38 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
alice
I found you...
look again.

Sharron
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 35 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums