Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 35

APerreault
Contributor

Albemarle, NC
USA
89 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2010 :  5:31:23 PM  Send APerreault an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Your welcome.

Alice
Go to Top of Page

APerreault
Contributor

Albemarle, NC
USA
89 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2010 :  11:23:09 PM  Send APerreault an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Gretta r u still up?

Alice
Go to Top of Page

Gretta
Star Contributor

Jacksonville, NC
USA
1562 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2010 :  09:01:15 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Need something? I'm around.
Go to Top of Page

SJeanine
Contributor

IL
USA
62 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2010 :  08:00:34 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone done the Walmart Aircare reset yet? If so, is it taking longer than the time you're alotted? Thanks.

SJeanine
Go to Top of Page

BrianInGA
Valued Contributor

Columbus, GA
USA
148 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2010 :  12:17:21 PM  Send BrianInGA an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I haven't done one yet myself -- but according to emails sent out by the DM over this area, they are taking significantly longer than planned (as in 'plan to spend the day...').

Brian
MSPA Silver Certified - Contact me for your shopping and merchandising needs in Columbus, GA and Phenix City, AL
Go to Top of Page

Sharron
Contributor

Richardson, TX
USA
92 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2010 :  12:51:51 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am not doing them this time, but all the reps in this area are saying that its taking up to 14 hours with two people... that is starting at 7:30 am...

Sharron
Go to Top of Page

APerreault
Contributor

Albemarle, NC
USA
89 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2010 :  2:36:45 PM  Send APerreault an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
POG'S? What POG? This 1 is undoubtably the worst 1 yet!!!! Went in @ 11 p.m.last nite as a favor. Bunch of Corps. coming Thursday. Left @ 7 this morning & still have 1& 1/2 sections to do. Thats if I did it rite. You pretty much have to scan each item to see what section it goes in & what position. Backer paper is yellow?gold? Says sections 1&3 but pic shows section 1. I put it on both. If they don't like it: they can take it down!! Oh & I DID THIS AFTER BEING UP ALL DAY WORKING! Good Luck !!!!!

Alice
Go to Top of Page

Sharron
Contributor

Richardson, TX
USA
92 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2010 :  4:07:46 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I heard from a rep today that has spent 2 days on one store... she said between having to clean the pushers and the shelves, and then trying to locate the product for placement, that it was a nightmare ... now mind you, this is a rep that has been in merchandising for over 30 years...

Sharron
Go to Top of Page

APerreault
Contributor

Albemarle, NC
USA
89 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2010 :  6:11:30 PM  Send APerreault an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Sharron, my DM got called in to 1 on Monday. after looking @ pog & talking to reps. she got on phone & authorized OT. I highly suggest getting @ least 2 helpers. The Ast. Mngr. had me loose the pushers. Had my DM send me pics. of finished Set but they are not very good. If any1 has good pics. would you please send them to me? dna0490@ ctc.net. Heading back to store around 10 pm est. Thanks!

Alice
Go to Top of Page

APerreault
Contributor

Albemarle, NC
USA
89 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2010 :  6:14:15 PM  Send APerreault an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I forgot. Instructions say WalMart is suppose to Stage everything & have it waiting for you. Scan box to see what section it goes in.

Alice
Go to Top of Page

Sharron
Contributor

Richardson, TX
USA
92 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2010 :  7:00:54 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
yes, but thats not happening down here... we had one set kicked out of the store at noon because they were not thru.... I wil see if I can get some pics from some of the reps... a lot of the reps are using the guns to figure out were the product goes...

Sharron
Go to Top of Page

Mary R.
Valued Contributor

IL
USA
125 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2010 :  05:21:27 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
What does anybody think of the new reporting system V3???

Mary
Go to Top of Page

Sharron
Contributor

Richardson, TX
USA
92 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2010 :  05:35:17 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
stinks!

Sharron
Go to Top of Page

DebsTN
Contributor

TN
USA
68 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2010 :  05:49:18 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I think it is hideous. So much more work. and for the little pay that we get it's ridiculous.

Debbie
Go to Top of Page

Maralyn
Star Contributor

USA
626 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2010 :  05:56:36 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Call Driveline and get a Tech to help you download Word Viewer from Microsoft and you will see a huge difference, according to one of my friends in Virginia. She was at her wits ends and her DM told her to do this.
Go to Top of Page

Sharron
Contributor

Richardson, TX
USA
92 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2010 :  07:30:05 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
yes, you are right. tech support will help you. and it does make it easier.

Sharron
Go to Top of Page

Mary R.
Valued Contributor

IL
USA
125 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2010 :  07:49:46 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just found out that if you have Microsoft Office you don't need to download Microsoft Word Viewer. But to make things easier when reporting you will need one or the other.

Mary
Go to Top of Page

APerreault
Contributor

Albemarle, NC
USA
89 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2010 :  09:25:00 AM  Send APerreault an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi every1! V3 IS TERRIBLE!!! With or without Office. Review, Update, & don't get me started on changing dates for revisit! I went to store last Thursday & made plans to check back on Monday. Only option it gave was Friday. Sharon you know the store I'm talking about. Mary; how have you been. You never got in touch after your husbands surgery. I hope he's better now.

Alice
Go to Top of Page

APerreault
Contributor

Albemarle, NC
USA
89 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2010 :  3:23:57 PM  Send APerreault an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
FYI If yall have a pick-up for Speghetti O's; you will have to schedule as Express. Mine should have been picked-up last Friday & it's still here. Just called them & hopefully it will be gone in the morning!

Alice
Go to Top of Page

JulieSouthernIN
Valued Contributor

Clark, Indiana
USA
112 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2010 :  05:10:40 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
That system is horrible. I'm now showing a late plan completion and I've got no clue what I did late! I have never had a late plan, ever. And the printing, paper waste, agh. I'm fine with the online reporting, it's everything before that is killing me!

Julie
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 35 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.25 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums