Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 35

Sharron
Contributor

Richardson, TX
USA
92 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2010 :  06:28:59 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
it might be showing late on your side, but it is not late. home office has to take the finished plans off manually for right now.

Sharron
Go to Top of Page

APerreault
Contributor

Albemarle, NC
USA
89 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2010 :  12:43:16 PM  Send APerreault an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
FYI
If you print the workorders from the top using "Print Work Order", then it waist paper printing the full picture box at the bottom.

BUT if you choose "update", then choose "Print Work Order" from that screen that opens,
then it only prints 1 small box - saving paper, and NOT printing the pictures box.

Alice
Go to Top of Page

JulieSouthernIN
Valued Contributor

Clark, Indiana
USA
112 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2010 :  4:10:30 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Sharron, so the fact my profile is showing one late plan and 99.21% execution rate will change soon? I knew they were slow coming off the schedule, but I didn't know they were effecting our project completion rate.

Julie
Go to Top of Page

Sharon Lynne
Contributor

PA
USA
55 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2010 :  5:37:39 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Ugh!!! This reporting system is a nightmare!!!

Sharon Lynne
Go to Top of Page

Gretta
Star Contributor

Jacksonville, NC
USA
1562 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2010 :  6:39:04 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm glad I moved right before this change over. I'm thinking that until it's fixed and working I am not asking for that transfer. It looks like a total nightmare.
Go to Top of Page

PattiCake51

Cookeville, TN
USA
46 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2010 :  6:43:04 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I absolutely hate the BCI reporting on this!!! Took me forever to do it.
Go to Top of Page

JulieSouthernIN
Valued Contributor

Clark, Indiana
USA
112 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2010 :  7:06:41 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I found out you can tab on the BCI report! I nearly burst into tears when it first opened up, then I tried a "tab" and lo and behold, it worked!

Julie
Go to Top of Page

APerreault
Contributor

Albemarle, NC
USA
89 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2010 :  7:20:44 PM  Send APerreault an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Julie; what do you mean by Tab?

Alice
Go to Top of Page

JulieSouthernIN
Valued Contributor

Clark, Indiana
USA
112 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2010 :  7:26:26 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
On the old reports .... did you put in the qty of reading glasses and then hit your tab button (right above caps lock on the left) to get to the next field? If you will click on that first quantity box instead of using the dropdown it will turn blue. You can put in the qty and then tab it to the next line. It's about a million times faster than the lovely adorable dropdown box.

Julie
Go to Top of Page

Sharron
Contributor

Richardson, TX
USA
92 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2010 :  8:32:15 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
it is my understanding, that as long as the project is completed on time and e reported on time, then ur execution rate is safe. now this is what we have been told down here.. they are still getting all the glitches out of the new system, so be patient, and communicate with your DM, and your Regional to make sure it is fixed.

Sharron
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
447 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2010 :  8:33:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I hate the new system. Takes forever to get anything done., DL go back to the old system.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

TVaughn
Contributor

USA
94 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2010 :  07:06:37 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I agree, this new system is a nightmare.

Terri
Go to Top of Page

APerreault
Contributor

Albemarle, NC
USA
89 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2010 :  07:49:06 AM  Send APerreault an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Sharron, I've communicated w/DM & No word back. I also have late plans & they ended on the 20th. We just got paid & 1 of them is still showing out.

Alice
Go to Top of Page

JulieSouthernIN
Valued Contributor

Clark, Indiana
USA
112 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2010 :  04:49:35 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Wow. I've got one on 9/7 too. Oh well ... Mine is a BCI. Is that what yours is?

Julie
Go to Top of Page

TVaughn
Contributor

USA
94 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2010 :  11:52:52 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
OK I'm still confused and frustrated. When I click on that date in the far left side, is that the start or end date for the project. I hate this new system. I don't understand why they had to change. Old one was just fine.

Terri
Go to Top of Page

TVaughn
Contributor

USA
94 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2010 :  1:38:16 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks Karen, just when I was confused enough!

Terri

Terri
Go to Top of Page

DebsTN
Contributor

TN
USA
68 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2010 :  05:53:10 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have been out of the country so haven't had a chance to work on this too much. I tried to change my date of service and it won't let me unless i put a reason. Why is that. I'm not trying to change it out of the scheduled date, just to another day. This is so annoying. Anyone know how to change date without saying why?

Debbie
Go to Top of Page

Mary R.
Valued Contributor

IL
USA
125 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2010 :  06:37:11 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
You don't have to change the date of service before you go. The date you report the call automatically shows that date as the date of service.

Mary
Go to Top of Page

Sandra G.
Valued Contributor

TX
USA
239 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2010 :  5:28:03 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am having problems with the website not doing the same thing twice. I report and everything goes fine. Then, the next time I report, the upload doesn't show, and the confirmation of hours doesn't exist. Sometimes it is back in minutes, but sometimes I have to finish up the next day. This writing is tiny!

Sandra G.
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
447 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2010 :  7:05:44 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Got an email from my DM saying that from now on, going forward, that all jobs will require a photo as proof that we were there and did the job. And if job can't be done then a photo of a checkout register with store number has to be taken and added to call report as proof.This is even for the greeting card visits.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 35 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.23 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums