Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 35

APerreault
Contributor

Albemarle, NC
USA
89 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2010 :  7:57:27 PM  Send APerreault an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Haven't heard that 1 yet. Makes sense though. I've been taking pictures of the sorry state of the stockroom in 1 of my stores. We did movie returns about a mth. back & they are still in there. I know they were scanned out & told the new mngr. to send them off. We'll see how long it takes........How do you all like the new V3 for cards? So now we have to look @ last mths. report to see if we already ordered? Also; did any1 else get flagged for time not matching up? It gives 2 different times & both get flagged! I agree the old system was like a dream to report. Have a great wknd. all.......

Alice
Go to Top of Page

JulieSouthernIN
Valued Contributor

Clark, Indiana
USA
112 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2010 :  04:54:26 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I think I've adjusted to the new system. And as for photos, they may be a pain but I've said all along we need photos. Not everyone does their job as religiously as most of us do. My big question is how do you change the due dates in the system now? My execution rate has tanked on paper.

Julie
Go to Top of Page

Mary R.
Valued Contributor

IL
USA
125 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2010 :  05:35:46 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Julie.............Click on the scheduled date on the left side of the page. When you click it will open up another screen,using the drop down menu select the new date,then you will need to select the reason...now click on submit and close the screen out.

Mary
Go to Top of Page

JulieSouthernIN
Valued Contributor

Clark, Indiana
USA
112 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2010 :  05:42:37 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yea, but what reason do you use?

Julie
Go to Top of Page

Mary R.
Valued Contributor

IL
USA
125 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2010 :  05:52:41 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My manager told me to use 'manager asked to reschedule'

Mary
Go to Top of Page

APerreault
Contributor

Albemarle, NC
USA
89 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2010 :  10:02:01 AM  Send APerreault an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm having trouble w/ getting into payroll this time.I was suppose to have 2 pics.but 1 of the displays wasn't in store. It wont go away so I can edit pay. Also just went back in instructions to see if I'd done everything & it clearly states near the bottom to take pic. if we can't complete service for whatever reason. I have no prob. w/this cause sometimes it seems like I report alot of incompletes w/ 1 store. Hopefully when new mngr. gets caught up; things will change.

Alice
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
452 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2010 :  12:50:05 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got flagged for my time on the cards too.I hate the new ordering system for the cards. I liked the old one where you could see if you had already ordered that # on your prevouis visit. My store at times hasn't gotten my order yet when I go in and I wait until Friday afternoon now to do it as a couple of times I would go in on Weds. and then the order showed up on Friday.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

APerreault
Contributor

Albemarle, NC
USA
89 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2010 :  1:09:49 PM  Send APerreault an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Exactly! I like to go in on Thursday. But this mth. they came in yesterday morning. Just got email from DM telling me to report pay.I sent mail to her earlier about issue on site. It wont let me report it. So now it looks like I wont be getting paid. Stupid new site!!!

Alice
Go to Top of Page

Sandra G.
Valued Contributor

TX
USA
239 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2010 :  8:37:12 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
It makes me wonder why they wanted to change the website. What advantage are they getting from it?

Sandra G.
Go to Top of Page

JulieSouthernIN
Valued Contributor

Clark, Indiana
USA
112 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2010 :  05:21:14 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Mary. Got it all changed. *sigh*

Still waiting on them to release those InComm projects due this Friday to my schedule ...

Julie
Go to Top of Page

Gretta
Star Contributor

Jacksonville, NC
USA
1562 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2010 :  6:42:08 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
UGH!!! I'm definitely thinking that until this is straightened out I'm not going to bother to ask for the transfer. I do still get the emails from my old manager. For the photo thing without being able to complete it, she said to use a generic picture that says attempted, which you can't complete it and it requires a picture.
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
452 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2010 :  6:48:54 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Sandra: Changing the website,just to make more work for us on reporting.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Sandra G.
Valued Contributor

TX
USA
239 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2010 :  9:16:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Can anyone explain to me why the allotted minutes is different on the form on the website than on the drop down and on the form printed? Today, I had 60 on one, 66 on the other, and 72 also. The first time I saw something like that, I thought I had dreamed it, but I paid attention today. The only one that was "correct" was 60.

I was curious as to what would happen with this website if I went over the allotted time. I went over on two projects last week, so I called in the time like usual after leaving a voice mail for one and an email for the other to my DM, who doesn't respond to those kinds of contacts. I hope it worked with the calling and I get the extra time. If they changed the website, I was concerned that they would change that, too.

Sandra G.
Go to Top of Page

Sandra G.
Valued Contributor

TX
USA
239 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2010 :  9:28:53 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
One thing I do like about this website is that the photo upload is much easier. It shows me what I am about to upload and what I did upload. There is no waiting. The problem I have with it is that it doesn't always present itself immediately after I have reported the project. Sometimes it doesn't show up until a day later. I had a lot of problems with the old system, which was more inefficient than any uploading system I have ever encountered.

Sandra G.
Go to Top of Page

BrianInGA
Valued Contributor

Columbus, GA
USA
148 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2010 :  05:51:03 AM  Send BrianInGA an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sandra G.

Can anyone explain to me why the allotted minutes is different on the form on the website than on the drop down and on the form printed?

Our district got an email on the odd/different times issue explaining that it was due to the fact that the new system no longer loaded separate plans for the same projects that had different time allotments for different stores. For example, some of the greeting cards plans are 60 min, some are 90 min, etc based on the type of fixture. In the old system, the 60 min stores would be under one plan number, the 90 min stores under another, and so forth. With the new system, they're dumping everything/all stores into one plan. Therefore, the time allotment you see on the website is an average of all stores under that plan, but what you see when you go into your work order should be your 'real' allotted time for the visit.

Brian
MSPA Silver Certified - Contact me for your shopping and merchandising needs in Columbus, GA and Phenix City, AL
Go to Top of Page

PTDBell

Florence, SC
USA
10 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2010 :  12:28:10 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Mother in Law works for American Greetings. She showed me an email from corp. stating that American Greetings merchandisers are going to be taking over servicing the card departments at ALL Dollar Generals begining in the spring. She has already been asked which ones she would like to service and they will get paid mileage between stores She currently only has Walmarts.Anyone heard anything? I will def. have to drop Driveline when this happens.
Go to Top of Page

Gretta
Star Contributor

Jacksonville, NC
USA
1562 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2010 :  2:33:30 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm at the point of just not bothering to ask for the transfer. I don't want to deal with this new reporting system and I've found other work since I got here that I like doing better.
Go to Top of Page

APerreault
Contributor

Albemarle, NC
USA
89 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2010 :  7:33:47 PM  Send APerreault an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Gretta! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving. I'm glad to see you found other work that you like. What type of work is it? I just picked up Premium Retail. Did my first Demo last wknd. & I have another one next wknd.. It was interesting. Pay was great. Speaking of which; does anybody on here work for this company? If so, what has been your experience with them? I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!!

Alice
Go to Top of Page

Mary R.
Valued Contributor

IL
USA
125 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2010 :  05:02:53 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just saw the American Greetings job ad on Craigslist-Classified ads.

Mary
Go to Top of Page

Mary R.
Valued Contributor

IL
USA
125 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2010 :  05:05:51 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PTDBell

Mother in Law works for American Greetings. She showed me an email from corp. stating that American Greetings merchandisers are going to be taking over servicing the card departments at ALL Dollar Generals begining in the spring. She has already been asked which ones she would like to service and they will get paid mileage between stores She currently only has Walmarts.Anyone heard anything? I will def. have to drop Driveline when this happens.

Mary
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 35 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.28 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums