Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 35

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1688 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2012 :  08:35:31 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I work for DL (Driveline) and have not seen anything about Style Science. SS (Style Science) was bought by FG (Foster Grant) and around here FG is going into DG (Dollar General) and already are in F$ (Family Dollar).
Go to Top of Page

SusanSG
Contributor

AL
USA
56 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2012 :  03:44:58 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I don't think DL services Style Science. FG does it in most locations, but not at one drugstore chain. I'll be in there next week and will try to remember to ask who handles it.

FG had taken over the reading glasses at DG and the resets are starting the end of this month. All my locations have been very happy that FG has taken it over from DL.

Susan
Go to Top of Page

Mary R.
Valued Contributor

IL
USA
125 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2012 :  12:20:48 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anybody noticed their Performance Rating Points are going down for no reason??
It is located on your Profile page. I was told we started out with 100 pts. at the beginning of each quarter and if we kept enough points(I think it was 90) we would receive a bonus of $50.00. I have not been late with completing or reporting my calls, but my points are down to 76. I would ask my Manager but she never answers phone calls or e-mails.

Mary
Go to Top of Page

SusanSG
Contributor

AL
USA
56 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2012 :  08:16:48 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Crossmark got some of the F$ work too. I think it was the prepaid cards. DL didn't do the StyleMark in CVS.

Susan
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2012 :  2:37:44 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
StyleScience in CVS was done by StyleMark out of FL.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1688 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2012 :  07:29:55 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Style Science/StyleMark were bought by Foster Grant. FG does CVS.
Go to Top of Page

Cheryl NC
Valued Contributor

Fairview, NC
USA
132 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2012 :  11:50:08 AM  Send Cheryl NC an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mary R.

Has anybody noticed their Performance Rating Points are going down for no reason??
It is located on your Profile page. I was told we started out with 100 pts. at the beginning of each quarter and if we kept enough points(I think it was 90) we would receive a bonus of $50.00. I have not been late with completing or reporting my calls, but my points are down to 76. I would ask my Manager but she never answers phone calls or e-mails.

Your post had me worried.... I just checked mine and they are still at 100, I'd keep calling your manager......

MSPA Gold Certified
Merchandising in the Beautiful Mountains of Western North Carolina!
Go to Top of Page

Mary R.
Valued Contributor

IL
USA
125 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2012 :  11:55:54 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Cheryl NC - DL refreshes your points back to 100 at the beginning of each Quarter, which was 6/1. Wait a couple weeks and check again.

Mary
Go to Top of Page

Cheryl NC
Valued Contributor

Fairview, NC
USA
132 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2012 :  12:10:38 PM  Send Cheryl NC an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mary R.

Cheryl NC - DL refreshes your points back to 100 at the beginning of each Quarter, which was 6/1. Wait a couple weeks and check again.

Oh you are right! It is a new quarter. Time flies....

Well I end up with tons of plans that are in the red that others drop, I sure hope that doesn't count against me, as they are most certainly red from the time they appear to the time I submit.

MSPA Gold Certified
Merchandising in the Beautiful Mountains of Western North Carolina!
Go to Top of Page

Mary R.
Valued Contributor

IL
USA
125 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2012 :  06:20:02 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Same here............

Mary
Go to Top of Page

JulieInTX994
Apprentice

Texas
USA
3 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2012 :  05:11:01 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote

I worked for Driveline for the last 5 years. I moved to Miss last month. This area stinks. Did the resets in FD then nothing. I was the team lead for 5 stores but no work now. Was not paid for all my work. I am missing three days. I have contacted DM many many times. No response. The merchandiser I worked with in three stores told me down here, the DM doesnt pay miles like she is suppose to, tells them just to slap the product or planogram up and get out. I am very disappointed. Now when someone says where do you work, I sure dont tell them driveline. I am embarrassed.

Julie Bagwell
Go to Top of Page

KrisInLuck
Contributor

Luck, WI
USA
77 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2012 :  08:53:58 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am having a telephone interview today. I'm hopeful, because I live in a rural area and driving is the norm for me. Very hopeful it will go well and I'll have some extra work!

Kris...in Luck, WI
Merchandising in West Central WI and East Central MN
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1688 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2012 :  11:36:32 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Kris, your territory for continuity work is 25 miles. You should be paid mileage and something for drive time if your job is farther than 25 miles. I love working for Driveline. Some jobs on my schedule are easier than others just like some days are easier than others.

I have a great DM... so I am lucky too.
Go to Top of Page

BrianHanson37
Valued Contributor

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2012 :  3:01:14 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
HAH! Just saw they were hiring temps in my area to work along with DL for 11/hr, yet when DL posted an opening around here a few weeks ago, pay for them was only 9.50/hr.

Glad to see SPAR is winning some of their work, atleast they pay! I worked for Driveline, and would get sent to this little hick town that I would send an email every week saying this is not my territory and I don't want to go here! Well one store was in the process of changing mgrs and the new mgr told DL quality control that I was never there (since I did it before he was there) and I was told I had to go back there and take a picture for them. Thats when I snapped and told them where to shove it.

My last check was for $3.xx. They took AWAY two hours of drivetime and 100 miles worth of pay saying I never went there (although there were 4 other visits that same day that said otherwise). If any of you have Stephanie Ryan for a mgr, RUN! I don't think she knows what a phone is, since she never answers and her voicemail is always full! And your lucky if a simple email gets back to you in 2 days. Someday this fishstick company will get whats coming!
Go to Top of Page

KrisInLuck
Contributor

Luck, WI
USA
77 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2012 :  09:14:42 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well, after all this time of hit and miss, I finally connected with the DM! I'm just off the phone, and it sounds great to me. A regular gig, a regular route, a nice DM who understands that living where I do means two states I cover, and she is the DM in my area of both. Hooray!!!

Brian, I'm not terribly impressed with SPAR at the moment. All the orientation conference call and set up and badge...and nothing. Why? Because the MN DM either wasn't notified of my arrival on the scene or just didn't bother to contact me - and most of my work would be in MN.

I prefer to be an employee anyway, so the taxes are covered and I don't create more paperwork I have to do.

I'm excited about this job.

Kris...in Luck, WI
Merchandising in West Central WI and East Central MN
Go to Top of Page

BrianHanson37
Valued Contributor

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2012 :  2:21:22 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I never did the SPAR con. call, my DM just ran over it with me so I could get to work the same day.

With DL, they will screw you if you let them. Document everything, never delete an email, and check your paychecks. Make sure you get a manager signature and keep that paperwork, like with me where a new mgr came to that store and said I was never there, and I already got rid of the paperwork since it was over 3 months ago.

If you do a job that is capped and you go over, call your DM from the store and tell them, if they won't approve it, don't do any more work on that project(and tell them that). When I was doing a Frito Lay reset ours went over and the lead called to get the time over approved, they said ok, but I had to keep calling corporate for two weeks until I finally got the difference on my paycheck.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2012 :  6:14:48 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I didn't do the Spar conf call either, but I was hired over 4 years ago. I've followed DL rep in some stores, and I wasn't impressed. Hopefully it was just the reps in my stores.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
464 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2012 :  6:45:41 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I quit DL a few months back. I stopped in a F$ that I had did for DL to do some shopping as I was in the area doing a job for another compnay. When I walked in the door the store manager said to me "Oh, good your finally back". "That sub rep is a real B! can't do anything and get it right the first time,has to redo everything over again after I check it."
I told him that I no longer worked for DL and that I just stopped in to do some shopping, he was very disappointed hearing that. He said that he has called the DL DM numerous times and even called DL headquarters, to no avail. He asked me where they found the people that work for DL as he had never talked to or dealt with such flakey people from the rep up to the person at corp.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2012 :  04:05:16 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've heard about the same thing, sure hope those of you that DO still work for DL aren't the people that we've heard about.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1688 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2012 :  05:48:19 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yea, I have heard that too. I have also dealt with some pretty ditzy store managers!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 35 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.38 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums