Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 35

Cindy55
Apprentice

South Milwaukee, wi
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2016 :  2:57:35 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The stores I usually service don't seem to make any attempt at doing any rational attempt at resets. In three months I have not had a single rest done that I was there to audit. Lots of excuses, and every visit there is a new department manager, who just started so they claim no knowledge of what was supposed to be done. Incorrect pricing, no roll back signs, featured products not on the endcap. Just amazing how a store can be so incompetent and still make money.
Go to Top of Page

Bert M
Valued Contributor

Sharpsburg, MD
USA
101 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2016 :  12:08:41 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks for all the great info. Got an email from a former CPM DM who now is with Driveline. The pay is better than CPM, but am too old for the hassles at Walmart. I still love being in CVS, managers are always happy for our help. Maybe I should take a pass on this one and hope CPM picks up some other projects.

Roberta
Go to Top of Page

RobertH
Valued Contributor

Pinson, AL
USA
180 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2016 :  1:23:33 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received an envelope this past week from Driveline which had two prescription drug discount cards inside, one with my name on the card and one with my wife's name on it, and a letter from Driveline stating that this is a new benefit being offered to their employees.

One teensy issue: I'm not a Driveline employee.

I probably was at some point in the past, as I feel like I've worked for everybody over the years, but it's been long enough that I do not remember Driveline in particular.

Anyone else received this goodie in the mail?

Robert
Over 30 years in the Field
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
455 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2016 :  3:59:43 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
RobertH: maybe you worked for them back when they were Archway Merchandisers. Before they changed name to Driveline. I started out with them at that name back in the early 2000's.I don't remember when they changed names it was Driveline when I quit in 2012.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

LuptonInVirginia
Contributor

Virginia
USA
97 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2016 :  7:19:57 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got them as well and tried using them to no avail. I'm not sure what the benefit is for them but I haven't seen any.

Mark
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1645 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2016 :  04:55:50 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got them also and I quit DL 3 years ago.
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
455 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2016 :  4:17:31 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got them in the mail today. I quit DL in 2012.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 35 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums