Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 35

Gretta
Star Contributor

Jacksonville, NC
USA
1562 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2010 :  1:42:19 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I totally understand. I'm actually moving in a couple of months and trying to get my house up for sale. So yeah, I need to make whatever I can right now and still try to find time to pack the house.
Go to Top of Page

Sharron
Contributor

Richardson, TX
USA
92 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2010 :  1:54:49 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Bless your heart.... Me I'm just tired, I can only do this much for awhile, then I start feeling bad, that would be the fatigue setting in, but i have to keep going for a little while longer... I have no core stores, right now I just make sure everyone is doing their's right and helping where the holes are... Which there are a lot of holes right now... I don' think there is ever enough people hired to cover everything...

Sharron
Go to Top of Page

Gretta
Star Contributor

Jacksonville, NC
USA
1562 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2010 :  2:59:43 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm tired as well, but had a nice weekend trip. My husband and I go to Bristol every year for the races there. I've owned season tickets there since 1997. I think this year the races came at a perfect time for a short vacation.
Go to Top of Page

Sharron
Contributor

Richardson, TX
USA
92 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2010 :  3:43:49 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
you didn't tell me you were a nascar fan... my husband and I are also season ticket holders here in Texas... that weekend is when I am taking some time off... we won't be staying all weekend like we did last year, but we will be there for the Sunday race...

Sharron
Go to Top of Page

Gretta
Star Contributor

Jacksonville, NC
USA
1562 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2010 :  3:56:39 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yep we're also NASCAR fans. I go to Bristol, even though I live about 20 minutes from Charlotte Motor Speedway. So I take at least a little bit of time off for those races. I couldn't believe how empty the stands were on Sunday. That is the emptiest I've ever seen it for a Cup race. I'm sure you'll have a good time at the Texas race.
Go to Top of Page

Sharron
Contributor

Richardson, TX
USA
92 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2010 :  5:21:19 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
we watched it on tv, it looked pretty empty from where I was sitting also... we are about 45 minutes from Texas Motor Speedway... I love the races, just can't make a weekend out of it this year... We have two of our three boys getting married real soon, one in April, and the other in June... so that kinda puts a damper on a lot of things...

Sharron
Go to Top of Page

Gretta
Star Contributor

Jacksonville, NC
USA
1562 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2010 :  6:56:43 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
That would definitely put a damper on not being able to make it a full weekend. Still living that close does make it easier to be able to go. Congrats to your boys.
Go to Top of Page

Sharron
Contributor

Richardson, TX
USA
92 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2010 :  01:41:00 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thank You, we are very proud of them and our new soon to be daughter in-laws.... The boys are 27, and 29... They waited awhile...

Sharron
Go to Top of Page

Sandra G.
Valued Contributor

TX
USA
239 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2010 :  8:01:54 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Is anyone having trouble uploading photos to the Driveline site? I've had to have my supervisor do it, and it took an hour. I don't have this problem on other websites so I'm thinking it's something different with Driveline's. Any tips that I wouldn't already know from doing it elsewhere? Thanks.

Sandra G.
Go to Top of Page

Gretta
Star Contributor

Jacksonville, NC
USA
1562 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2010 :  10:32:36 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
It takes forever, but I've managed to get them uploaded. Although there have been a couple of times I wasn't sure and had to ask my manager if they actually uploaded.
Go to Top of Page

Sharron
Contributor

Richardson, TX
USA
92 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2010 :  04:51:02 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I do believe it is because they are integrating the new system in, the R system... Mine is at times very slow, it doesn't matter if my digital camera or my cell phone.....

Sharron
Go to Top of Page

Sharron
Contributor

Richardson, TX
USA
92 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2010 :  04:55:41 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
sorry forgot, you can check to make sure they uploaded, by going back into the e reporting and just click where you would click to upload pics, if they are there then you know it went thru... once you have entered the pics, there is no way for them to be deleted once saved.

Sharron
Go to Top of Page

Sharron
Contributor

Richardson, TX
USA
92 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2010 :  09:29:40 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi ladies, and gents.
haven't heard from you in awhile, everything going good?
hows the FL resets going?
Go to Top of Page

Gretta
Star Contributor

Jacksonville, NC
USA
1562 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2010 :  2:36:20 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm actually in the process of moving, so I just have one last group of re occurring work to finish up this week before I move across the state this weekend. After I get moved and settled in my manager will get me transferred to where I'm moving to. She wants me to get settled in first, so that she can make sure they don't give me a bunch of work while I'm trying to move. I hate that I'm going to have a new manager though.
Go to Top of Page

Sharron
Contributor

Richardson, TX
USA
92 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2010 :  3:56:17 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
yeah that does stink, but maybe it will all turn out good..... other than moving, I hope u are doing well... Its hot here in Texas, it was 104 yesterday, that does not include the humidity...
makes u want to stay in the house where its cool.
Go to Top of Page

Gretta
Star Contributor

Jacksonville, NC
USA
1562 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2010 :  9:02:04 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks. Last weekend when we moved some of the stuff it was right around 100 here. This weekend, which is when we move the rest of the stuff is supposed to be in the low 90s. I agree that it's too hot to be outside.
Go to Top of Page

APerreault
Contributor

Albemarle, NC
USA
89 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2010 :  9:46:59 PM  Send APerreault an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Gretta. I haven't been on in a while. I'm sorry to see you go. Will you still be working for NAM as well?

Alice
Go to Top of Page

APerreault
Contributor

Albemarle, NC
USA
89 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2010 :  9:55:24 PM  Send APerreault an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Need to change the subject for a min.. Is there anyone out there who would like to pick up a last min. Frito Lay reset? My 4th dropped out tonight & I'm scheduled for Thursday the 10th. My DM said she got an evil email today about all the noshows....Lord knows I don't want my store on the list. Pease let there be someone close by. Dbl. drivetime & Dbl milage. I made more last week driving than actually working. lol. Just send me an email. Thanks!

Alice
Go to Top of Page

Sharron
Contributor

Richardson, TX
USA
92 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2010 :  4:39:00 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
If I was there I would come help ya..... I don't know about you guys, but this 3am stuff is rough... I am worn out....
Go to Top of Page

Sharron
Contributor

Richardson, TX
USA
92 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2010 :  4:42:07 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
forgot to tell ya Gretta, we finally got rain today.... its a little humid, but it was pleasant today...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 35 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.25 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums