Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ke11y
Valued Contributor

USA
125 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2007 :  1:56:11 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Consumer Village is replacing the GongosOnline panel which is closing. If you join, you will have the opportunity to regularly participate in surveys and online discussions about a wide variety of topics.

For your participation, you will earn gift cards via Amazon.com . The amount you earn will depend on how often you participate on a quarterly basis. For most people, it will range from $10 to $15 per quarter.

This is similar to the AutoInsight Community that I've posted about before, which is also run by Gongos Research.

Beyond Amazon gift cards, being a member of Consumer Village also has a number of key benefits, including:
* Getting to know the other members of the online Consumer Village (scattered across the United States).
* Creating a pool of money that will be donated to charities on behalf of all Consumer Village members. Gongos Research will match 5% of all points earned for donations on behalf of Consumer Village.
* Being the first to see new product ideas and helping corporations decide whether they are ready to be released.
* Learning what actions corporations are taking based on your input.

http://village.gongos.com/invitation.aspx?namesource=RF

Ke11y

LeaF
Valued Contributor

Brooklyn, NY
USA
195 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2008 :  4:10:20 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just received an invitation to join. Does anyone have experience with this company? I always question vague sites. Site does not indicate range of points awarded for each survey.
Go to Top of Page

Ke11y
Valued Contributor

USA
125 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2008 :  11:19:45 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They are a legit panel. I haven't been earning much under the new token system they rolled out, but their activities also take very little time. And I just qualified for and took part in one of their online focus groups that paid well.

Ke11y
Go to Top of Page

Elyzabeth

Pittsburgh, PA
USA
11 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2010 :  6:07:37 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
It takes forever to make a dime from this survey site. Since they changed over to Gongos, they rarely have any type of a survey or polls available to participate in. I'm trying to get enough points to get my next gift certificate, and after that, I think I'll just give up on them. It's too hard to earn points, therefore, you never get to the gift certificate level. It's a waste of time.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Forum Tip:
Active Topics

If you are logged in, click the link above to see all the topics that have had posts since your last visit.

Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums