Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

EKimak0930
Valued Contributor

NJ
USA
239 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2009 :  05:09:25 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The company that shops them in NJ pays with in 30 days.
It is very sad how so many of our businesses are closing.

Erin
Gold Certified
Shopping Central NJ
Go to Top of Page

Fran Mc
Apprentice

Seattle, WA
USA
4 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2009 :  06:28:36 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am still getting these shop in the Seattle area. I have 2 scheduled for February and did 2 this month already. They usually have rush shops to complete so I may pick up another before month end.
Fran

Fran
Go to Top of Page

Cassy S.
Valued Contributor

Seattle, Washington
USA
131 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2009 :  07:31:23 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got my college age son hooked up to MS the Applebees in Richmond, Kentucky. I can say that he did it early this week and there is still four posted for Kentucky that hasn't been snatched up yet. Four left...Danville, Mt. Serling, Richmond, and Maysville. Of course on the rotation he can't do it so....if someone wants Applebees in Richmond keep looking all the companies it is out there. I can't break the IC so please don't ask which company.

Cassy.
Go to Top of Page

DierigJ
Contributor

Cincinnati, OH
USA
75 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2009 :  08:50:03 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I wasn't implying that the Applebees was going belly
up. Just wanted to alert shoppers of a potential
nonpayment situation. Still have shops in my
area as well.
Go to Top of Page

Irene_L.A.
Star Contributor

Valencia, California
USA
922 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2009 :  09:15:37 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Applebee's here in Los Angeles was sold last year...I used to do them. Not shopped here anymore, same Company that does Red Robin Restaurants, which I still do, have one today.

Irene Eichel
Go to Top of Page

AmyK
Star Contributor

Marin County, CA
USA
426 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2009 :  6:34:46 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm repeatedly asked to do the Applebees near me. I've done it about a half dozen times now. I can't bring myself to go there again. I keep sitting there staring at the menu and can't find one thing I really want to eat.

Amy
Gold in SF Bay Area
Go to Top of Page

Irene_L.A.
Star Contributor

Valencia, California
USA
922 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2009 :  7:47:49 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Amy, for dinner I used to like the riblets, very good....otherwise, I feel the same way. Very commercial.

Irene Eichel
Go to Top of Page

LRoberts
Valued Contributor

Lakewood, CA
USA
100 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2009 :  10:26:02 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They are a good place if you are trying to diet while MSing. They've got some weight watchers items. I'm just tired of gaining weight from all of the eating out. I did one for them last week.

Lauren
Go to Top of Page

CorrieS
Star Contributor

Briarwood, NY
USA
930 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2009 :  06:47:06 AM  Send CorrieS an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did a carside-to-go shop for them back in November. I usually don't take the eat-in shops because they don't allow children. If I'm paying a babysitter, I want a FINE dining shop!!!

Edited to add - I realized, I made the same comment re: babysitters about a year ago. I guess my feelings haven't changed much...

Corrie S.
MSPA Silver Certified
shopping NYC & Nassau County... and willing to travel...
Go to Top of Page

DebbieeA

East Northport, NY
USA
14 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2009 :  2:11:23 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi I also gave up on shopping Applebees. Now I will only take To-Go shops. I agree the service is always terrible (even when I go on my own!) and the food isn't the best anymore, either. Plus, the report is so time consuming, it doesn't make it worth it in the long run. think the last time I shopped, it took me about 2 hours to do the report, and I still got feedback from them that they wanted things changed!!! Enough with them!

Debbie
Go to Top of Page

MariaPec
Valued Contributor

PA
USA
178 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2009 :  12:07:42 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know if the age restriction is still in place? They seem to be fighting against the fastest growing demographic, but then, hey, if they don't want my business...
Thanks!

Maria
Silver certified
Go to Top of Page

LRoberts
Valued Contributor

Lakewood, CA
USA
100 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2009 :  9:19:07 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I don't think so. I know someone else who shops them and she's in her 60's. I'm in my 20's and I've done shops for them recently.

Lauren
Go to Top of Page

Irene_L.A.
Star Contributor

Valencia, California
USA
922 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2009 :  10:39:31 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am a senior, and do jobs monthly for the company that had Applebee's...never had a problem with them, great Co. Seniors eat too.

Irene Eichel
Go to Top of Page

Vita

Los Angeles, CA
USA
47 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2009 :  10:52:41 PM  Send Vita an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did the Red Robins. I have not been seeing Applebee's lately.

Vita
Go to Top of Page

LRoberts
Valued Contributor

Lakewood, CA
USA
100 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2009 :  12:36:49 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Vita,

They have recently changed companies in my area. You might need to check other companies for these shops. I've been shopping them lately for a different company than the one that has Red Robin.

Lauren
Go to Top of Page

MariaPec
Valued Contributor

PA
USA
178 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2009 :  09:04:48 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I wanted to double-check who shopped Applebee's, so I googled the parent company (IHOP) and mystery shop. That came up with a link to an IHOP FAQ page that lists their MSC. I assumed that was current information, but I guess it depends on when the change occurred.

Maria
Silver certified
Go to Top of Page

MichaelinNH
Star Contributor

New Hampshire
USA
468 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2009 :  10:09:08 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I tried your method Maria, with no luck. I must be slow today. Have not see Applebee's shopped in NH in years.

MSPA Gold 8/9/2006 MSPA Silver 6/23/2007
Video Shopper Certified 6/9/2011 NV Workcard R-061144. Shopping 50 States, Puerto Rico & Canada.
Go to Top of Page

MariaPec
Valued Contributor

PA
USA
178 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2009 :  10:34:22 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Here's the link - still came up for me, right after the paid ads:
http://www.ihop.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=21&Itemid=5
The MSC reference is next to the smiley face pancake picture!

Maria
Silver certified
Go to Top of Page

LRoberts
Valued Contributor

Lakewood, CA
USA
100 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2009 :  11:31:14 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I used the link. I've seen shops in So. CA for two different companies. That company listed was not one of them.

Lauren
Go to Top of Page

ShopperPatriciaF
Valued Contributor

USA
169 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2009 :  11:41:30 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've been a shopper with that shopping company listed in the link for many many many (yeah I'm getting old) years, and have never seen an applebees shop come up but I have seen the pancake shops ocassionally but they are reimbursement only. I have done a couple Applebees for another company which is listed here on Volition while traveling but have never seenit come up to be shopped here in the WV/OH area with that company, seems like it's only a regional shop in NC/SC that the shops come up for me.

Patricia
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.53 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums