Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 10

Beth in TheWineCountry
Valued Contributor

CA
USA
161 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2008 :  4:41:20 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anyone have experience with Measure Consumer Perspectives? I got an email this afternoon from Direct Scheduling Services saying they were scheduling for this company.

The sassie login is http://www.sassieshop.com/2msr
I did a quick Google search and didn't see anything.

Thanks!

Beth

Gold Certified shopper happily evaluating
the North SF bay area

KimberlyNWest
Valued Contributor

Louisville, KY
USA
145 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2008 :  12:42:05 PM  Visit KimberlyNWest's Homepage  Send KimberlyNWest an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Measure is a legitimate mystery shopping company founded by industry professionals. Currently, our corporate identity is being finalized, and we anticipate that our website will be online within days.

I am the president of Measure. This is my second venture in the mystery shopping industry. I founded a previous company in 2001, and served as President and CEO until I sold my interest in that firm August 2007. My record in the industry is clean, and have never been in non-compliance with industry standards.

The past several months have led to the research, development and creating of a new mystery shopping firm.

Kent Oyler is the Chairman of Measure, and is my business partner.

Direct Scheduling Services will be scheduling all of our shops.

We are using the SASSIE database.

We are recruiting now for our February 1st launch.
http://www.measurecp.com

Our team welcomes any questions that you may have!

Warmly,

Kimberly Nasief
Measure Consumer Perspectives
FB: http://measurecp.net/6V
Go to Top of Page

AnnaZ
Valued Contributor

Burlington, MA
USA
230 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2008 :  5:58:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
http://metacyte.biz/board_oyler.htm
"Kent Oyler is a proven serial entrepreneur, having started thirteen distinct business ventures. Mr. Oyler currently serves Metro Louisville as Special Assistant to the Mayor for Entrepreneurship. In 1997 he co-founded High Speed Access Corp. where he served as Chief Strategy Officer, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Executive Officer. In early 2000 Mr. Oyler co-founded bCatalyst, a technology seed fund and business accelerator. Prior to his entrepreneurial career, Mr. Oyler received undergraduate and M.B.A. degrees from the University of Louisville."

I just have a question Kimberly, since the business journal dated August 2007 stated that you had just been promoted as the president and CEO of Marketing Endeavors, so did you leave that company shortly after you got promoted or were you referring to a different MS company ?
http://louisville.bizjournals.com/louisville/potm/2007-08-13/
Go to Top of Page

CindyPat
Apprentice

Chesapeake Beach, MD
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2008 :  1:19:03 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I also received an email invitation from "shopoper@measurecp" and I tossed it because it looked like spam. I've never been approached by a ms company before, there was a grammatical error in the first sentence and the company name was not evident in the email. The Sassie web site they link you to does appear legit, but could still be simply mirrored off of an actual Sassie site and really be fradulent.

However after reading posts here and doing further research, I'm convinced they are for real. I'm going to sign up with them right now! Oh, the company name is, I believe, Measure Consumer Perspectives.
Go to Top of Page

Rachael Collinsworth
Star Contributor

Winchester, Kentucky
USA
403 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2008 :  1:22:02 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have known Kimberly from the beginning of her first company's debut onto the MSing field and have always been pleased with her kindness, professionalism and down to earth demeanor.
She is a supporter of the MSPA and its certification program, which is where I met her- at the MSPA Gold Certification Conference in Louisville.
I worked for her last company on a regular basis [and still do] and have already signed up for the new one.
I look forward to good things from Measure Consumer Perspectives.

Rachael Collinsworth
MSPA Gold Certified
Shopping much of Central KY
Go to Top of Page

KimberlyNWest
Valued Contributor

Louisville, KY
USA
145 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2008 :  08:19:38 AM  Visit KimberlyNWest's Homepage  Send KimberlyNWest an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anna,

Great question. I was the founder and president of the company that you mentioned above. At the time, the team had hired a public relations company to promote the company to the community. The goal was to announce everyone and the roles that they had in the company to gain local name recognition. Many of the PR press releases had already been carried out at the time I decided to sell my interest, hence the article announcing what shoppers were already familiar with.

I hope this helps.

Warmly,

Kimberly Nasief
Go to Top of Page

KimberlyNWest
Valued Contributor

Louisville, KY
USA
145 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2008 :  09:22:00 AM  Visit KimberlyNWest's Homepage  Send KimberlyNWest an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Cindy,

You are correct about the misspelling. My team is truly confounded by how it happened, as the content that we sent was grammatically correct! Needless to say, we are all blushing over here. Feel free to IM our team if you have any questions or comments.

Warmly,

Kimberly Nasief
Go to Top of Page

Melissa4DSS
Valued Contributor

Redlands, CA
USA
116 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2008 :  09:35:51 AM  Visit Melissa4DSS's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
As Kimberly already mentioned, Direct Scheduling Services will be handling all of the scheduling for her company. I have worked with Kimberly for over a year scheduling various projects and have always found her to be responsive, professional, kind, enthusiastic and supportive. So when she approached me and asked if we would join her team, I was more than happy (and very eager) to do so.

Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Thanks!

Melissa Benson
Direct Scheduling Services
Melissa@directschedulingservices.com
www.directschedulingservices.com
909-528-6889
Go to Top of Page

LisaTX
Valued Contributor

Plano, TX
USA
239 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2008 :  1:38:38 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just applied and am excited about the prospect of working for Measure Consumer Perspectives. Hope they have some clients in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. My husband is from KY and most of my in-laws live there so that makes me even more eager to work for them.

Lisa
MSPA Gold Certified and happily shopping in North Texas
Go to Top of Page

Bob Engleman
Star Contributor

Dayton, OH
USA
370 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2008 :  07:42:53 AM  Visit Bob Engleman's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
For only the 2nd time in 5 1/2 yrs. in the business, and through 2010 assignments, I'm having a problem with payment.

I completed a job for this MSC 05-28-08. As can be read by my below pasting, I was to be paid by what I thought was the 15th of June.

Terrific shop! Thank you for your hard work, and please work with us again. Payments will be issued on the 15th of next month.

In addition, my Sassie page showed $0 for expenses, but the original letter stated $15 for the required purchase. When no money was forthcoming by the above date, I assumed I hadn't made their cut-off, and would be paid by 07-15.

I originally entered the business world in Nov. of 1963, and well realize that sometimes a hitch occurs, but when I hadn't received payment by 08-04, I mailed the scheduler; she failed to respond. I then mailed the company on both 08-05, and 08-06, with the identical result of nothing.

As with others who've replied in this thread, I never had a speck of trouble with Marketing Endeavors. The intent of this letter is simply to obtain what's due to me, as I noticed the owner has replied to other posters.

Folks, I checked Pay-Pal to ascertain if a payment had slipped by under a different name, my Sassie page which doesn't show payment, and my deposit records for a check I might have received and forgotten; the money hasn't arrived.

There're 2 courses open to those who've been wronged: take your lumps and move on, or insist upon being paid; I choose the latter.

Bob Engleman

Bob
Go to Top of Page

Bob Engleman
Star Contributor

Dayton, OH
USA
370 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2008 :  8:29:10 PM  Visit Bob Engleman's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
As a follow up to my last post, I received a call from Kim, whereupon we sifted through the pay problem. As to why I hadn't been paid, I was merely lost, which occurs in business. With respect to the E-letters I sent, the 1st, which went through Sassie, was an improper link, and the other 2 didn't arrive. Kim suggested if there were any future problems, to ring her cell phone. When I checked my Pay Pal account to ascertain payment had been received, she'd rounded my pay from #15 + a reimbursement of $13.70, up to $35.

In my opinion, Kim handled this matter in a professional manner, and I wouldn't hesitate to either accept work from this MSC, or recommend them to other shoppers.

Bob Engleman

Bob
Go to Top of Page

EliseWeav
Star Contributor

Boston, MA
USA
528 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2008 :  8:35:55 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
All's well that ends well.

Glad she took care of it. Sounds like Kim went out of her way to make things right. I haven't done a shop for them yet.

Elise
Boston area, especially North Shore. Silver certified and shopping since 2004.
Go to Top of Page

Judy in VA
Star Contributor

VA
USA
836 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2009 :  04:19:19 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just completed a shop for them and was impressed with the very detailed, complete directions. There was no question as to what was expected of me. It was nice, too, to see that Kern is scheduling for Measure Consumer Perspectives. An added bonus was that the pay schedule was restated in the shop evaluation comment.

I would not hesitate to shop for them again.

MSPA 2007 Shopper of the Year
MSPA Gold Certified
Specializing in recorded and unrecorded phone shops
Go to Top of Page

JenniferA

CA
USA
28 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2009 :  1:49:38 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
This company just posted some one day turnaround shops with what I think is decent pay. The schedular has been very easy to work with and quick to respond up to this point. The form looks easy to fill out. Hopefully all goes well

Jennifer
Happily shopping away in the Yuba, Sutter, Placer, Butte and Sacramento counties
Go to Top of Page

Deep South Tom
Valued Contributor

Jackson, MS
USA
134 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2009 :  6:14:28 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They pay on time and the instructions and report are easy to follow,

Tom
MSPA Silver
Go to Top of Page

Cilla
Star Contributor

MD
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2009 :  12:13:21 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Wow. And, I think that one of their executives will be presenting at the Independent MS Conference in October, so we can all meet her.

If they paid better, mutilated pizza shops might edge off of my "10 foot pole" list.

Cilla
MSPA Gold Certified 2005
IMSC Certified 2009
Go to Top of Page

LynneB

Louisville, KY
USA
47 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2009 :  4:02:54 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone been paid for August shops yet? I have one that is payment pending, has been since the 15th. I emailed the scheduler, and was told the contact the company directly. It was a Kern's scheduler. I emailed Kimberly today and haven't heard anything. It isn't a lot of money, but as a newly single mom, trying to save for Christmas, every penny counts!

Lynne
Happily shopping in Greater Louisville Area
Go to Top of Page

KimberlyNWest
Valued Contributor

Louisville, KY
USA
145 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2009 :  4:15:52 PM  Visit KimberlyNWest's Homepage  Send KimberlyNWest an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Lynne,

All payments went out on September 15th. Have you checked your paypal account? Our records show that you were paid. All payment inquiries should be sent to ap@measurecp.com . Thank you!

Kimberly

Kimberly Nasief
Go to Top of Page

LynneB

Louisville, KY
USA
47 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2009 :  4:23:16 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Kim,

Thank you so much for your quick reply. You are right, I was paid on the 15th. It was mixed in with another company's payment and had a person instead of the company name.

Thanks! I appreciate your help

Lynne
Happily shopping in Greater Louisville Area
Go to Top of Page

Rebecca Hendrix
Valued Contributor

Headland, Alabama
USA
106 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2009 :  7:41:25 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Great comapny to work for! Easy to understand instructions, great schedulers and they pay on time or earlier!

Rebecca
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2009 :  7:41:28 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just received an email invitation via JobSlingerPlus.com . I like what I see in the posting. I applied for a few of them. If you sign up, stop and read the information. There are some very interesting priorities in the way they operate. That could be positive for me depending on how many shoppers they have in my back yard. Too many apparently. The shops went elsewhere.

I found one thing on their Sassie site that I do not remember seeing previously. I accidentally applied for a shop with a date that I was fully booked. I was able to immediately cancel that shop and select another one for the same location on a different date. IMO, that is a sweet feature for both scheduler and shopper. Now the sooner shop is available for someone else (tonight even) without a conversation or email exchange.

Jeff Hix
Serving metro Omaha, Nebraska including Bellevue, Papillion, La Vista, Ralston, Plattsmouth and Council Bluffs, Iowa.
MSPA Silver Certified - MSPA Gold Certified - NARMS Proficiency Test PASSED
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.42 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums